🧪 The Beta Beat (V67) - Master Emblems, Dragonspire, Astral heroes, Construrct Heroes, Beach Party heroes, Super elemental heroes -- Sharing the Big Picture on What's Going on in Beta

NOTE: Please do not, under any circumstances, share IMAGES OR VIDEOS from Beta in this or any public Forum thread. Violations can cause players to lose their Beta accounts, or threads to be closed down.

:thinking: What’s this all about?

Click Here for Details About This Thread's Intention & Format

Often players on the Forum wonder about what’s going on in Beta.

If you’re a regular reader of the Forum, then you’ll find that there’s actually abundant conversation about what’s going on in Beta at any given time.

And that’s actually allowed!

What’s restricted is images and videos — but discussion is ok:

The challenge is that information is often scattered around the Forum. I’ve created The Beta Beat to help centralize it for those who are interested.

The Beta Beat is a series of threads which are evolving as I get feedback on what’s helpful to players.

My main focus is giving some high-level guidance of what’s going on in current testing, so players outside of Beta can be better informed.

Like Beta itself, this thread is experimental and will evolve based on your feedback.

Information from Beta is frankly often mostly useless, so don’t get too attached.

Details from Beta, especially brand-new Beta content, don’t tend to be very reliable for actual release.

It’s incredibly common that heroes and features are changed during Beta testing, or sometimes even after testing but before release.

That is, after all, the purpose of Beta testing.

So I wouldn’t get too attached to any information from Beta — it’s not unheard of for entire portions of hero skills to be removed or reworked, or for radical changes to hero stats to be made, or for large chunks of new functionality to be completely changed.

Often Incomplete Information Circulates

Many of us have seen screenshots and other information shared on LINE, Discord, Facebook, and other groups — often without context or explanation.

These can lead to confusion and misunderstanding.

Often, early Beta information — the least reliable or useful — is circulated…and then updated information is missed.

I’m hoping centralizing some high-level information on the Forum may help to reduce this as well.

What’s Going on in Beta Right Now

IMPORTANT: I wouldn’t get too attached to any information from Beta — it’s not unheard of for entire portions of heroes or functionality to be removed, reworked, or radically changed beyond recognition.

Master Emblems, Master Talent, Superior Master Talent, Master Class Trial

Dragonspire

Beach Party:

Construct heroes:

Super Elemental heroes:

Garrison heroes:

Astral Elf heroes

Owl hero:

Plain hunter heroes topic

Shadow and Secret heroes

Monster Island Summon:

Return to Sanctuary event

Gargoyle heroes

New hero of the months

Kingdom costumes:

Other Beta Content

(These were tested in earlier Beta versions. These might come back to testing or not…)

Earlier Beta contents

Champion heroes

Clash of Knight heroes

Construct Heroes

Goblin heroes

Hotm costumes

Underwild Costumes

Toon Costume

Hero academy update

New Opera heroes:

New Astral Elf heroes

New Super Elemental heroes

Treasure Quest

Owl Tower heroes:

Challenge Event Costumes

Garrison Guard heroes:

Secret Heroes + Secret Summon:

2024 May Hero of the Month

Knights of Avalon hero

Wonderland hero

Beta Feature Tracking/ Forecasted Content

Staff have not yet released any further insight into the future V66 Beta testing content.

:left_speech_bubble: Feedback?

I’d love to hear thoughts on whether this information and format is useful, and how you’d like to see information presented in the future. Any thoughts or ideas?

Please try to limit discussion in this thread mostly to the information sharing process and feedback on the thread, so we don’t end up with a jumbled discussion of a bunch of different heroes — use the threads linked above for each individual hero to discuss more.

Thanks! :slight_smile:

:calendar: Beta Schedule

Beta Name Status Open Closed
Beta 1 Testing Ended WED 04.04 MON 08.04
Beta 2 Testing Ended WED THU 11.4 MON 15.4
Beta 3 Testing Ended WED 17.4 MON 22.4
Beta 4 Testing Ended THU 25.4 MON 29.4
Final Beta Testing Ended TUE 30.4 FRI 3.5

:exclamation: Beta Updates

This section will be updated over time as there are updates to the V67 Beta Testing Cycle

April 4, 2024

• Master Emblems
  • Master Talent
  • Superior Master Talent
  • Master Class Trial

April 11, 2024

• Dragonspire
    • Building
    • Dragons
    • Gameplay changes

April 17, 2024

• Astral elves heroes
  • Beach Party heroes
  • Construct heroes
  • Super Elemental heroes

April 25, 2024

• Garrison heroes
  • Astral Elves hero
  • Owl heroes
  • Return to Sanctury + Gargoyle heroes
  • Monster Island Summon + heroes
  • Secret + Shadow heroes

April 30, 2024

• New Hotms
  • Kingdom costumes
  • Master Emblem changes
7 Likes

M-m-m-MASTER EMBLEMS!
This game is rly slowly going to die.
If it’s not late April fool’s joke I think the game will lose 10% of players after v67(bcz SG will never change them not to be OP, bcz “they money balance must be in a good position”).
And I think also all whales will have 8k defenses then, and beating them for F2P will become impossible.
I prey this is late April fool’s joke.
Also @PlayForFun u texted “detxails” instead of “details” and old beta Beat hider doesn’t work
Game Well :art:

4 Likes

Thx, I have fixed this.

So the conent of the Beta is

• Master Talents and Superior Master Talents.
  • New weekly Master Trial Quest

Improvement to Talent Node emblem costs

• Now cheaper to unlock nodes with an emblem cost of 125 or 250!
    • 125 emblems → 80 emblems
    • 250 emblems → 125 emblems

But Staff said nothing is final and everything is subject to change.

14 Likes

Do you know more in beta, or you know only this?

I am starting to collect information from Beta, and I will add Beta Beat topics about these.

10 Likes

After seeing what happened to troop leveling costs and time, I expect those changes to not come to live at all.

4 Likes

I think if they want people to buy these Master Emblems, then I having lower costs is good for them as Master emblems are only applicable if your hero is at +20 emblems.

So probably it has better chance to reaching the live game.

8 Likes

Thanks for all your hard work PFF!

I’ll try to keep an open mind… but whew. After a while I find it boring to work on the same heroes over and over.

Oh well, let’s see what comes out of this…

11 Likes

I would also hope that they’d increase the drop rate of the usual class quests if they’re hoping to get everyone to +20

10 Likes

The Master Talent Quest will also give a mass amount of normal emblems too bisides the Master Emblems for a specific class so you no longer need to rely on regular class quest.

16 Likes

Do they have class restrictions as the normal one?
If not I’ll murder myself that I leveled ■■■■■■■ 3 which name I still don’t remember just for these trials*

Yes, only 1 class is allowed.

3 Likes

1?!
20 characters

1 Like

Was hoping Gastille was a precursor to seeing (at least) 15* & 16* titans in v67. I won’t hold my breath.

1 Like

This. Taking a hero from 1-1 to +20, 2lb is already a chore. As quickly as heroes become outdated I would think that they’d want to help us speed this process up. (As a means to encourage more spending.) As they move the goalposts to max a single hero it occurs to me that I’ll absolutely need to pull less or continue to accumulate heroes I won’t get to (before they are replaced by newer, shinier toys).

And also, I find myself getting frustrated lately that I’m really only able to use my 2lb and the absolute newest heroes at 1lb for wars and raids. Unless master emblems start falling from the sky I imagine that pool of “useable” heroes will get smaller. :slightly_frowning_face:

20 Likes

That’s one reason I like my little casual alliance I have. In wars we usually face opponents that allow me to use more of my older or less leveled up heroes. Raids though, whole different story, completely know what you mean. At 3200 cup level I have maybe 10 total heroes I can use.

5 Likes

i test it and if you reset emblems you will receive less as you used less to max the talent nodes,

so if this will be in game too i guesss it will be great to reset emblems before update the game(if you dont mind to lose some food and iron) i will do it for sure at least for emblem heroes that i miss emblems

wizard for example as last 5 or six challenge events wizards emblems was not in rewards :scream::scream::scream::sob:

5 Likes

Yep… what if SG will behave like the reduced HA troop training, teased in beta and never come to live game?

8 Likes

my guess is because at the end 5 star troops come to max 30 level and not 50 max level

once if will come more levels then thos will be implemented

just my thought as if troops have 50 max level we will need wayy more troops in game

Can’t wait for superior master emblems as well. And then uber superior master emblems. Let’s hope after that we can limit break our emblems!

/s

6 Likes