🧪 Early Information on Dragonspire Wanted Missions and Dragonspire Loot VIP [Part of The Beta Beat v67]

NOTE: Please do not, under any circumstances, share IMAGES OR VIDEOS from Beta in this or any public Forum thread. Violations can cause players to lose their Beta accounts, or threads to be closed down.

This thread is to provide early insights and discussion on the new Dragonspire Wanted Missions

Don’t get too attached

Details from Beta, especially brand-new Beta content, don’t tend to be very reliable for actual release.

It’s incredibly common that features are changed during Beta testing, or sometimes even after testing but before release. That is, after all, the purpose of Beta testing.

So I wouldn’t get too attached to any of this — it’s not unheard of for entire portions of features to be removed or reworked, or for radical changes to functionality to be made.

Dragonspire Wanted Missions

There are Wanted Missions in the Dragonspire game mode.

• Monsters
  • Dragons
  • Idle Adventure Chest
  • Idle Raid Chest
Removed Wanted mission

Monsters

• You need to defeat 100 Monster in Dragon Maps (or Dragon Quests (Quests are not counted right now, but it is reported to as a Bug)).
  • Once you have completed the task you can open the chest which contains various Dragonspire related items, gems, and resources.
  • The cooldown of this Wanted Mission is 12 hours.
  • You can skip time with Gems.

Dragons

• You need to defeat 40 Dragons in Dragon Raids.
  • Once you have completed the task you can open the chest which contains various Dragonspire related items, gems, and resources.
  • The cooldown of this Wanted Mission is 12 hours.

Idle Adventure Chest

Idle Advanture Chest generates idle rewards over time.
After 24 hours, the chest has generated the maximum amount of rewards and can be opened. Before the 24 hours has passed, the chest cannot be opened.

Rewards are based on the highest province you have reached on Dragon Advanture.

Example Loot

Province Trainer Dragon Bundles Coin Assist Skill Parchement Ascension materials Dragonlings
1 1x 1* 1x Small Fish
5x Tiny Fish
1x Silver 3x ASP II 3x Amethyst Chisel
5x Purple Feather
2 1x 1* 1x Small Fish
4x Tiny Fish
1x Silver 5x ASP I 3x Sapphire Sickle
10x Yellow Feather
3 2x 2* 1x Small Fish Bundle
1x Tiny Fish Bundle
1x Small Dragonstone Bundle
1x Silver 3x ASP II 3x Mortar and Pestle
10x Purple Feather

Idle Raid Chest

Idle Raid Chest generates idle rewards over time.
After 24 hours, the chest has generated the maximum amount of rewards and can be opened. Before the 24 hours has passed, the chest cannot be opened.

Rewards are based on your current Dragon Raid Arena.

Example Loot

Arena Trainer Dragon Bundles Assist Skill Parchement Ascension materials
Bronze I 1x 1* 1x Tiny Fish Bundle
1x Tiny Dragonstone Bundle
5x ASP I 3x Amethyst Chisel
10x Red Feather
Bronze II 1x 1* 4x Tiny Fish Bundle 5x ASP I 3x Jade Daggerl
3x Ruby Pillers
5x Red Feather
Bronze III 1x 1* 3x Tiny Fish Bundle
3x Tiny Dragonstone Bundle
3x ASP II 3x Amethys Chisell
5x Yellow Feather
5x Red Feather

Dragonspire Loot VIP

The VIP’s duration is 30 Days.
It gives you:

• 300 Gems on purchase
  • Bonus loot from Idle Advranture Chests
  • Bonus loot from Idle Raid Chests

The bonus loot has a chance to include high rarity items.

Deprecated information

Based on what I saw in Beta in V69.
The bonus loot mostly contains this for both chests

• 1* Trainer Dragon
  • 1x Medium Fish Boundle (100K)
  • 1x Medium Dragonstone Boundle (100K)
  • Extra loot may contain
    • 3 - 5* Assist Skill Parthments
    • 3 - 4* Ascension Materials

Chances for Dragon Loot Vip Benefits

In V70 chances are now visible

Idle Advature Chest

Progress Ascension materials Fish Bundle Dragonstone Bundle
Area 1 1 Draw:
4*: 1.5%
3*: 6%
1 Draw:
Giant: 3.5%
Large: 5.5%
Medium: 12%
Small: 34%
Tiny: 45%
1 Draw:
Giant: 3.5%
Large: 5.5%
Medium: 12%
Small: 34%
Tiny: 45%
Area 2 Same Same Same
Area 3 Same Same Same

Idle Raid Chest

:link: Related Threads

Arena Ascension Skill Parchment Gems Legendary Dragon Token Trainer Dragon
Bronze I 1 Draw
5* 0.75%
4*: 1.5%
3*: 3%
1 Draw
x5: 22%
x4: 24%
x3: 26%
x2: 28%
1 Draw:
x1: 3.3%
1 Draw
Trainer Dragon 3* Fire:4%
Trainer Dragon 3* Nature:4%
Trainer Dragon 3* Ice:4%
Trainer Dragon 3* Dark:4%
Trainer Dragon 3* Holy:4%
Bronze II Same Same Same Same
3 Likes

I generally do my morning wanted chests on my walk with the dogs. I’m not sure I’ll have time (or desire) to play twice as long to fill two more chests. This would further be complicated on days I go into the office (where commuting takes up time).

I doubt I’ll do the dragon raids required to fill up a chest twice a day. I can see myself lollygagging through it throughout the day. The monster chest I’m guessing will be easier to fill, but I don’t think I’ll optimize energy usage the same way I do my current energy.

So I think I’ll do 2-3 chests a day, which isn’t bad. But then, what if it’s an AR day? What if there is a tower? These could be long days or I could see myself skipping something I do now.

I think I’ll slowly move through the dragon base/levels as it’s just not that interesting to me.

I wonder if SG would be better off releasing the dragon wanted missions with longer timers so players don’t feel overwhelmed too quickly. Maybe that’s a self serving idea as I’d gladly take a 20 hour cool down.

But it’s going to be free loot (which sometimes is gems), so seems like it will be worth the auto farming at least.

6 Likes

And if there are no raid tourney equivalents for dragons, I likely won’t be aiming to finish the dragon raids in one sitting either…

I also remember how it was as a new player with raids, took more flags to finish the raid chest compared to now (with my more developed roster). So this will be slow going at first, I think

1 Like

Will the dragons version have elemental chests, or an equivalent at least?

1 Like

I do not know. I have not see any yet.

1 Like

EP is already on back burner, with Top Troops having priority. Dragonspire will get my attention after classic EP is attended to.

Hope I can fill daily Dragon monster chests daily.

1 Like

When this is finally released, will our account rank start from 1 or will it be as it is in the main E&P?

For instance, im rank 104 with 70 max world energy. Will i have 70 energy in the new Dragon world?

Yes, this was answered in one of the many topics. Max dragon energy = world energy.

3 Likes

Ok good, i would hate to start with so few energy again, so at least that’s one positive for it

2 Likes

Information is added about Dragonspire Loot VIP.
Dragonlings are removed from loot in Idle Advanture Chest.

1 Like

Seems they won’t re-thing their position with those dragons. Should have been an entirely different and separate game from E&P.

Too invested by now, that’s my guess.

Dug their heels in. Maybe players need to give Dragonspire the same treatment as 1st improved POA: cold shoulder, before Zynga will reconsider.

By which time it will be a nightmare to disentangle both parts cos there will be enough players who will jump in and immerse themselves once Dragonspire goes live.

E&P Players on Dragonspire:
i-dont-like-590a72

E&P HQ’s response:
Do it anyway

Game Well :sunglasses: :mechanical_arm:

I wonder how much or just how my main base will be affected if I just ignore the dragon base.

The main game already requires a LOT of time like a full time job. I even skip some events/quests, pause wars and such. Can’t imagine myself doubling the screen time for taking care of dragon base.

Won’t buy Timeskip vips for that, of course.

Kinda worried.

3 Likes

The Dragons have an Assist Skill, which can be used in regular game’s gameplay, and each dragon can give 100-300 stat boost for each hero on the battlefield.

Other than this there is no other impact (yet).

3 Likes

Thank you. Seems like we are about to see heroes with 10k health :sweat_smile:

It should kick me off even more from PvP content then… raids and tournaments are a skip for me already. Wars are going to be unbearable.

Not like i was expecting anything good, but should’ve expected more power/status creep.

Kinda (more) worried. Let’s see what happens. :laughing:

I’ll put in some effort… but wont spend a dime on it. It will be something to check on when I’m able, but not a priority.

2 Likes

Chances for Dragon loot VIP Benefits are added.

Chances for trainers dragons are now known.