🧪 Early Information on Epic Dragon Summon and Silver Summon [Part of The Beta Beat v67]

NOTE: Please do not, under any circumstances, share IMAGES OR VIDEOS from Beta in this or any public Forum thread. Violations can cause players to lose their Beta accounts, or threads to be closed down.

This thread is to provide early insights and discussion on the Epic Dragon Summon and Silver Summon for Dragonspire

Don’t get too attached

Details from Beta, especially brand-new Beta content, don’t tend to be very reliable for actual release.

It’s incredibly common that features are changed during Beta testing, or sometimes even after testing but before release. That is, after all, the purpose of Beta testing.

So I wouldn’t get too attached to any of this — it’s not unheard of for entire portions of features to be removed or reworked, or for radical changes to functionality to be made.

Epic Dragon Summon

This is new summon portal where you can summon for Dragons.

In current Beta the Dragon set is same, but Staff said:

• The Epic Dragon Summon will include fewer dragons than Silver Summon.

Portal odds

• Rare Dragon: 72%
  • Epic Dragon: 26.5%
  • Legendary Dragon: 1.5%

Summon Cost

These gem costs are most likely not final

• 1x Pull: 10 Gems or 1 Epic Dragon Token
  • 10x Pull: 100 Gems

Epic Dragon Token

• Used for summoning Rare and Epic Dragons at the Epic Dragon Summon.

Silver Summon

This is new summon portal where you can summon for Dragons.

Portal odds

• Rare Dragon: 72.5%
  • Epic Dragon: 26.5%
  • Legendary Dragon: 1.0%

Summon Cost

These gem costs are most likely not final

• 1x Pull: 9 Gems, or 100 Silver Coins
  • 10x Pull: 90 Gems

Silver Summon coins can be obtained via completing stages in the Map or by completing Dragon Quests.

Silver Coin

Used for a free summon at the Silver Summon. You need 100 coins for one summon.

:arrow_up: Beta Updates

11 April 2024

• Epic Dragon Summon and Silver Summon arrived to Beta.

:link: Related Threads

5 Likes

not surprised that the chance for Legendary dragons is still low,

and interesting that some dragons will be restricted to the Silver Summon… though not surprising.

and of course, different coins for these too :stuck_out_tongue: our coin collections will grow again!

4 Likes

So the portal is only dragons. In short we’ll have special dragon portal por specific special dragons with 20000+ power.

Also I wonder when will DotM (Dragon of the Month) arrive.

4 Likes

Gem cost is low.

If I don’t get a legendary dragon I don’t like this idea

That gem cost is obviously a placeholder so that testers can pull a lot.

3 Likes

Yes, I also thing this is a placeholder, that’s why I put a warning to the OP.

Will we all get a free EHt and pull our dragon equivalent of Bane?
Or will it at least give us all a different free 3* from a free eht? or no freebie?

I wonder who will be the new bane in this map/portal, and if it will be another holy.

1 Like

Silver Coins can be acquired from Quests and Map stages in the current State of Beta.

All of them gives 20 Silver Coins, but maybe this number and the loot will be revised.

So far I have not received any Epic Dragon Token from any source (other than what Staff has provided us for Beta testing purpose).

1 Like

Bane…you meen Dawa, the queen​:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I mean Bane because Bane is the very first 3* everyone is given at the start of the game, but I don’t actually get Dawa too much, my equivalent is probably Prisca

1 Like