🧪 Early Information on Round 4 of Astral Elves Heroes [Part of The Beta Beat v67]

NOTE: Please do not, under any circumstances, share IMAGES OR VIDEOS from Beta in this or any public Forum thread. Violations can cause players to lose their Beta accounts, or threads to be closed down.

This thread is to provide early insights and discussion on Round 3 of Astral Elves heroes

Don’t get too attached

Details from Beta, especially brand-new Beta content, don’t tend to be very reliable for actual release.

It’s incredibly common that features are changed during Beta testing, or sometimes even after testing but before release. That is, after all, the purpose of Beta testing.

So I wouldn’t get too attached to any of this — it’s not unheard of for entire portions of features to be removed or reworked, or for radical changes to functionality to be made.

:tophat: Astral Elves Heroes

*There are a total of two (2) new heroes added to Beta for testing.

*The names of the new heroes are:

• Legendary: Cosmicspeaker, Moonbell

Astral Elves Family:

Heroes become stronger when teamed with other unique Heroes of the same family.

Bonus for 1 / 2 Heroes:

• 50% / 70% chance to dispel a random dispellable effect buff from an enemy who deals Special Skilll damage to this character.

5 :star: – Legendary Heroes

• Cosmicspeaker - Astral Elf Astronomer
  • Moonbell - Astral Elf Summoner

Cosmicspeaker -- Click for Beta Information (Extremely Likely to Change)

Cosmicspeaker – Beta Info & Stats (extremely likely to change)

Rarity: Legendary/5*
Power: 1027

Attack: 1091
Defense: 1027
HP: 1668

Class: Wizard
Element: :snowflake: Ice (Blue)

Mana Speed: Average
Family: Astral Elves
Aether Power: Attack Up

Passive: Resist Poison
This character has innate resistance against poison.

Passive: Share Received Damage
20% of damage received by this charater is shared with other allies.

Special Skill: Constellation Crush

• This Special Skill never misses its targets.
  • Deals 300% damage to the target and nearby enemies.
  • The damage is increased by 52% each defeated enemy.
  • Stack (Max 10): All enemies receive 48 Frost damage per each defeated enemy or enemy Minion at the end of each turn.
  • Stack (Max 10): All enemies get -6% mana generation per each defeated enemy or enemy Minion at the end of each turn. (Affetcts only mana generated from matching tiles or mana gained by the defense team at the end of their turn.)

Moonbell -- Click for Beta Information (Extremely Likely to Change)

Moonbell – Beta Info & Stats (extremely likely to change)

Rarity: Legendary/5*
Power: 977

Attack: 1015 1050
Defense: 953 1114
HP: 1645 1788

Class: Sorcerer
Element: :sun_with_face: Holy (Yellow)

Mana Speed: Slow
Family: Astral Elves
Aether Power: Dodge

Passive: Resist Poison
This character has innate resistance against poison.

Passive: Share Received Damage
20% of damage received by this charater is shared with other allies.

Special Skill: Astral Summon

• Summons an Astral Sphere Minion for each ally with 20% 30% HP and 37% 35% attack ingerited from the caster.
  • Whem summoned, the Astral Sphere Minion gives +20% mana generation for its owner for as long as the owner has Astral Sphere Minions. This effect can’t be dispelled. (Affetcts only mana generated from matching tiles or mana gained by the defense team at the end of their turn.)
  • All allies reduce all received damage by -50% -40% for 3 5 turns.

:mantelpiece_clock: Beta Updates

• April 17, 2024 – added for first look testing.
  • April 25, 2024 – Balance update for Moonbell

:link: Related Threads

3 Likes

Wtf the first one is just skadi repackaged into 2024

3 Likes

:rofl::joy: yes. With much better stats

This is the exactly the problem I find with astral elves. They bring nothing new to the table. First a clone of Hathor, now a clone of skadi? The other is also a clone of mielikki with DR. All these for a portal that has its own currency?
This is officially the ‘we have no original ideas left’ portal

1 Like

Ah, another slow yellow that is less useful than the other colors. I know why my yellows are the weakest color I have by far: beacause even if I beat the odds and pull a legendary Holy, 50/50 chance it’s not going to be as powerful as I need.

1 Like

Moonbell does very little for slow hero, and the best part of the skill lasts only 3 turns, which is very short. The first one is just Skadi but worse because original Skadi was AoE (costume turns her to hit-3, but you can still just stick with base and costume bonus). And since Skadi is more reliant on damage than other heroes then power creep will destroy this hero much faster than even raw damage dealers.

I feel Sparklight, Starwalker, Lemonwood and that new hammer guy are the best of the batch so far (and first 3 brought something new to the table, especially Starwalker with that DD that hurts bad when it’s removed).

Have either of these two received their titles yet? Thanks!

1 Like

No, their title is blank in Beta.

Thanks for the update!

1 Like

We have received a balance update for Moonbell

• Stat and skill changes