🧪 Early Information on Round 3 of Champions Hero - Ramona [Part of The Beta Beat v64]

NOTE: Please do not, under any circumstances, share IMAGES OR VIDEOS from Beta in this or any public Forum thread. Violations can cause players to lose their Beta accounts, or threads to be closed down.

This thread is to provide early insights and discussion on the Round 3 of the Champions Hero - Ramona

Don’t get too attached

Details from Beta, especially brand-new Beta content, don’t tend to be very reliable for actual release.

It’s incredibly common that features are changed during Beta testing, or sometimes even after testing but before release. That is, after all, the purpose of Beta testing.

So I wouldn’t get too attached to any of this — it’s not unheard of for entire portions of features to be removed or reworked, or for radical changes to functionality to be made.

:tophat: Champions Heroes

*There are a total of one (1) new heroes added to Beta for testing; these have been indicated to be for Tavern of Legends.

*The names of the new heroes are:

• Legendary: Ramona

:hugs: Family Bonus

Champions Family

Heroes become stronger when teamed with other unqiue Heroes of the same family

Bonus for 1 / 2 / 3 Heroes:
+30% / + 50% / +70% additional Special Skill damage.

5 :star: – Legendary Heroes

• Ramona - Ram Turismo Champion

Ramona – Beta Info & Stats (extremely likely to change)

Sharable Beta image

Rarity: Legendary/5*
Power: 1007

Attack: 1019
Defense: 1013
HP: 1730

Class: Monk
Element: :new_moon_with_face: Dark (Purple)

Mana Speed: Fast
Family: Champions
Aether Power: Attack Up

Innate Ability: Health Boost on Fiend Summon
When a Fiend is summoned to any enemy, this character gets 200 boosted health This effect can activate only once per turn.

Innate Ability: Mana on Fiend Summon
When a Fiend is summoned to any enemy, this character gains 10% mana This effect can activate only once per turn.

Innate Ability: Mana Generation Ailment Protection
All status ailments and negative stacks that affect mana generation will be replaced by +30% mana generation status effect for 3 turns. Doesn’t apply to status ailments that stop mana generation or steal mana.

Special Skill: Three Little Rams

• Deals 550% 470% damage to the target.
  • Summons three Ram Fiends for the target. This Fiend damages the enemy with 60% attack every turn.
  • The Ram Fiend absorbs healing and disappears when it has absorbed health equal to 45% of its owner’s max health.
  • The healing absorbed is transferred to the summoner and their allies and distributed evenly. [*] (Ignores heal steal, healing modifers and fiends)

:mantelpiece_clock: Beta Updates

• January 16, 2024 – arrived for first look

:link: Related Threads

6 Likes

What the hell! 3 fiends to 1 target and this hero is fast.
That seems drastic and too much in my opinion

For a total of 135% of the target’s health, good luck healing those off :rofl: Gonna be funny on LB2 toon with legendary troop having over 3k HP (each individual fiends are limited to 1k HP though).

8 Likes

On the other hand, use Arco and whoosh, three little rams are three little gargoyles with 90% of HP and extra healing for everyone.

Glad I took Arco in SE.

10 Likes

Small copy & paste issue. Nogu → Ramona.

Thx, I have fixed this.

1 Like

Omg Ram turismo. I will get her just for that title

3 Likes

Half of what she does will be countered immediately by any goblins with MMs.

Correct me if I’m wrong, but with as little as 18% mana gen from troops/talents she only needs 6 tiles to charge after casting her special or any ally that also gives fiends due to her 2nd passive

Shareable preview

3 Likes

Beta Update:

Ramona’s damage has been adjusted from 550% to 470%

2 Likes

Lol, a steep cut in damage, but still a reasonable change before release

2 Likes

Ya damage has to be adjusted but still don’t forget about the passive of 30% for single hero so she’s still at 500% damage.

3 fiends to one target absorbing that much is WILD. Then when you do heal it the healing goes to her and teammates.

Going to be an absolute nightmare at fast speed especially when she gets 30% mana every time she fires.

I guess this is what SG is moving towards in 2024. Absolutely seems broken haha

This steep cut of skill damage reminds me of Jove. At least they reduced her skill before release, which is the better way to handle this

1 Like

It does. 3 HUGE fiends to 1 target at fast speed and ability to absorb alllll healing if they somehow survive long enough to get a heal is crazy too.

Ya her and the damn stuffy toy gargoyles are lame. Mainly the Art. Not which or cool anymore. Just seems childish. And very overpowered

Since it can only activate once per turn, you only get 10% mana. I tested this thinking it would be 30% too, but it’s not.

1 Like

Got it, that’s good to know. However still probably strongest hero they have released like ever. Even with the toned down damage

Closed as the hero is released.
You can continue discussion here:

2 Likes