🧪 Early Information on Round 5 of Champions Hero - Mistra [Part of The Beta Beat v66]

NOTE: Please do not, under any circumstances, share IMAGES OR VIDEOS from Beta in this or any public Forum thread. Violations can cause players to lose their Beta accounts, or threads to be closed down.

This thread is to provide early insights and discussion on the Round 5 of the Champions Hero - Mistra

Don’t get too attached

Details from Beta, especially brand-new Beta content, don’t tend to be very reliable for actual release.

It’s incredibly common that features are changed during Beta testing, or sometimes even after testing but before release. That is, after all, the purpose of Beta testing.

So I wouldn’t get too attached to any of this — it’s not unheard of for entire portions of features to be removed or reworked, or for radical changes to functionality to be made.

:tophat: Champions Heroes

*There are a total of one (1) new heroes added to Beta for testing; these have been indicated to be for Tavern of Legends.

*The names of the new heroes are:

• Legendary: Mistra

:hugs: Family Bonus

Champions Family

Heroes become stronger when teamed with other unqiue Heroes of the same family

Bonus for 1 / 2 / 3 Heroes:
+35% / +50% / +65% attack

5 :star: – Legendary Heroes

• Mistra - Discus Throw Champion

Mistra – Beta Info & Stats (extremely likely to change)

Rarity: Legendary/5*
Power: 1042

Attack: 999
Defense: 1102
HP: 1854

Class: Druid
Element: :snowflake: Ice (Blue)

Mana Speed: Slow
Family: Champions
Aether Power: Defense Up

Innate Ability: Mana Buff on Status Ailment Received
Receives +24% mana generation for 3 turns, when this character receives ailment or a negative stack.

Innate Ability: Damage on Enemy Special
If a target is Average mana speed or faster casts a Special Skill, all enemies receive 100 damage. This effect can activate only once per turn.

Innate Resistance: Resist Attack Ailments
This character has innate resistance against status ailments that affect attack.

Special Skill: Cut Down the Competition

• Deals 300% damage to all enemies.
  • If the target is Average mana speed, deals an additional 50% damage.
  • If the target is Fast mana speed, deals an additional 100% damage.
  • If the target is Very Fast mana speed, deals an additional 150% damage. (In Rush Attack tournaments and wars enemies are considered as Very Fast mana speed. All monsters are considered as Average mana speed.)

:mantelpiece_clock: Beta Updates

• March 21, 2024 – arrived for first look

:link: Related Threads

4 Likes

A very intriguing design to be stronger against faster heroes.

3 Likes

Yes, very interesting special. Curious to see this one upon release.

1 Like

I think I’m going to stop participating in rush :slight_smile:

3 Likes

How does this work with charge heroes? And Changing Tides heroes?

2 Likes

For Changing Tides, I imagine it will flip between fast and average depending on which charge they’re on.

Interested to find out about charge heroes though, yes!

Overall, I’m very intrigued by this special.

1 Like

so if the enemy has a team of vf heroes (perfect conditions), she does same dmg as Khufu without chain…Khufu also has a chance for extra sand dmg

Doesnt seem special without any other skill along…

There are so many slow heroes, who do up from 380% dmg to all with heavy additional skills… doesnt seem very strong hero to me…

2 Likes

They’ve seems missed 15% damage heal allies

There is also family bonus, so against team of VF heroes it’s at least 485%.

But I agree, my biggest gripe with her is that she does damage and nothing else. Such heroes age the worst.

1 Like

My understanding is the family bonus increases attack stats by 35% for the hero, not increase the special skill damage by 35%… am I wrong about this?

1 Like

This feels oddly well thought out for SG.

Interesting 100 damage to all enemies if any enemy of Average or faster mana casts their special.
At just once per turn this isn’t scary, if SG is testing the concept this may roll out later on other heroes in more impactful formats (bigger numbers and/or multiple times per turn).

The 24% mana boost on ailment received means she will rarely be truly slow and the extra damage vs faster heroes helps compensate for her base mana speed.
This also feels like a test case from SG before releasing larger multipliers/additions to the damage. 100% extra (so 400% damage rather than 300%) probably isn’t enough to force people to change which heroes they plan to bring, it adds up but fully expect bigger numbers for this mechanic in 2024.

I like it. I can easily see this hero being useful in many situations and would be welcome into my team.

1 Like

Until today no any answer for the charge hero.
Anyone had the beta test?