🧪 Early Information on Round 4 of Contest of Elements (Holy) Hero - Grilka [Part of The Beta Beat v66]

NOTE: Please do not, under any circumstances, share IMAGES OR VIDEOS from Beta inf this or any public Forum thread. Violations can cause players to lose their Beta accounts, or threads to be closed down.

This thread is to provide early insights and discussion on the Round 4 of the Holy Contest of Elements hero - Grilka

Don’t get too attached

Details from Beta, especially brand-new Beta content, don’t tend to be very reliable for actual release.

It’s incredibly common that features are changed during Beta testing, or sometimes even after testing but before release. That is, after all, the purpose of Beta testing.

So I wouldn’t get too attached to any of this — it’s not unheard of for entire portions of features to be removed or reworked, or for radical changes to functionality to be made.

:tophat: Contest of Elements Heroes

*There are a total of one (1) new fire heroes added to Beta for testing; these have been indicated to be for Contest Of Elements - Holy version.
*The names of the new heroes are: Grilka

:hugs: Family Bonus

The new heroes form the "Super Elemental family and have a family bonus:

Super Elemental Family

Super Elemental family makes Mono teams even stronger.
This hero enhances Holy element.

• One or more shields are enhanced to Power Gems each turn.
  • The amount is same as Holy heroes in the team. 5 Power Gems per element can be on board at the same time.

The Power Gem deal 20 damage to a random enemy each turn until it is matched. When Power Gems are matched , they deal 10 damage to a all enemies.

5 :star: – Legendary Heroes

• Grilka - Hospitable Quartermaster

Grilka – Beta Info & Stats (extremely likely to change)

Rarity: Legendary/5*
Power: 1034

Attack: 1001
Defense: 1079
HP: 1833

Class: Cleric
Element: :sun_with_face: Holy (Yellow)

Mana Speed: Slow
Aether Power: Taunt

Passive: Troop Mastery
Passive Skill as attacking character:
This hero’s Troops deal extra elemental damage against weaker element.

• Dealt extra elemental damage: +100%

Passive Skill as defending character:
This hero receives less elemental damage from Troops of stronger element.

• Received elemental damage: -10%

Special Skill: Holy Hibiscus Ale

• If there’s 8 or more Holy shields on the board, then all effects cast in this Special Skill are undispellable.
  • The caster get Taunt that prevents enemies from using Special Skils on the caster’s allies for 5 turns.
  • All allies regenerate 1600 boosted health over 5 turns. Boosted health can exceed max HP.
  • All allies get +44% mana generation for 5 turns.

:mantelpiece_clock: Beta Updates

• March 7, 2024 – hero arrived to Beta

:link: Related Threads

6 Likes

It’s a very interesting special

1 Like

Best Taunt so far when reaching condition

1 Like

Stooopid.

And that’s all I have to say about that.

For a Super Elemental Hero, I think this is the first where the only thing tied to tiles is whether the conditions are undispellable or not… but nothing else. I’m fine with that. Might add this under how to make Lexi better.

1 Like

With no real protection, she is susceptible to heavy hitters. And once she dies the rest are easy pickings. Feel like this enough to be the modern day ludwig

So if there are 8 tiles, she casts her special, then you get rid of some yellow tiles and there is no longer 8, are the effects dispellable or still undispellable because when cast there were 8?

If she cast her skill when there’s 8 tiles on the board, all the effects of this skill are undispellable. I imagine recasting the skill will either reset the duration or not do anything until the first cast expires before the next can start again as undispellable.

2 Likes

Closed as the hero is released.
You can continue the discussion here:

1 Like