🧪 Early Information on Dragonspire Building + Buildings Overview [Part of The Beta Beat v67]

NOTE: Please do not, under any circumstances, share IMAGES OR VIDEOS from Beta in this or any public Forum thread. Violations can cause players to lose their Beta accounts, or threads to be closed down.

This thread is to provide early insights and discussion on the new Dragonspire Buildings Overview and Dragonspire itself.

Don’t get too attached

Details from Beta, especially brand-new Beta content, don’t tend to be very reliable for actual release.

It’s incredibly common that features are changed during Beta testing, or sometimes even after testing but before release. That is, after all, the purpose of Beta testing.

So I wouldn’t get too attached to any of this — it’s not unheard of for entire portions of features to be removed or reworked, or for radical changes to functionality to be made.

:warning: Official Notice from Small Giant Staff:

:clipboard: List of new available Dragonbase buildings

The following 9 buildings have arrived for Beta testing:

Each building have exactly 10 levels.

There are no other building such as “Mystic Vision Tower” in Dragonspire view.
The second builder from VIP pass is not applies here too right now in Beta (but this can be subject to change according to answer from Staff)

Dragonspire

The base of operations of your Dragon empire.

Similarly to Stronghold this building has storage capacity too:

• 10000 Fish
  • 10000 Dragonstone
  • 30 Dragonlings

Upgrading the Dragonspire unlocks more are for buildings and increases the maximum level for their upgrades.

None of the others building can have higher level than the Dragonlings.

:arrow_up: Dragonspire Upgrade Costs

Level Upgrade Cost
(Dragonstone)
Upgrade Time Unlocks
1 - - Watchtower
1 Dragon Forge
1 Dragonstone Storage
1 Fishery
1 Quarry
2 8000 Free 3 sec 4 more area for:
1 Drangonstone Storage
1 Egg storage
1 Fish Storage
1 Hatchery,
3 63000 40000 6 sec 4 more area for:
1 Dragon Forge
1 Fishery
1 Fish Storage
1 Quarry
4 194K 120K 9 sec -
5 571K 1 day -
6 929K 7 days 4 more area for:
1 Dragonstone Storage
1 Egg Storage
1 Fish Storage
1 Hatchery
7 3012K 20 days -
8 5365K 26 days -
9 8642K 28 days -
10 9000K 30 days 4 more area for:
1 Egg storage
1 Fishery
1 Fish Storage
1 Hatchery

Total numbers of Buildings per type

• Watchtower: 1
  • Dragon Forge: 2
  • Dragonstone Storage: 3
  • Egg Storage: 3
  • Fish Storage: 3
  • Fishery: 3
  • Hatchery: 3
  • Quarry: 2

Maximumum storage capacity of your base:

• Fish: 10 Million
  • Dragonstone: 10 Million
  • Dragonlings: 558

For a full list of items currently in Beta testing, as well as their related threads, please see:

3 Likes

No Museum or Mystic Visions, so a bunch of ways to spend gems but not a single new way to gain them.

7 Likes

Thank you so much for all your work, should this be Dragonspire?

1 Like

Yes, you are right. I have fixed this.

So does it mean (or not sure yet) we have the start EVERYTHING from level 1 for buildings and researching?

It already took years to build and research everything in “normal” E&P, I honestly don’t want to be spending another 2 years building other stuff. Hopefully they don’t make everything take a week to finish building, or a week to research. researching stuff should take an hour or 2 max

2 Likes

Yes, the Draginspire is at level 1. All other buildings are level 0.

1 Like

This is the most important missing part IMO, in terms of rewards to effort ratio :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I am so curious about the building costs and times for these buildings… buildings were one of the things I found most boring about starting the game. I really hope the build times for this will be short…

3 Likes

It goes from low to high.
To stay on topic about dragonspire:
It is starting from couple seconds at level 2, and ends with 30 days at level 10.

Anyway the times are final as Staff said in the note mentioned in the OP.

Thank you!

And

Oh… my… gosh….

5 Likes

Well ouch, that really does suck. Literally have to spend years once again just to BUILD a base and research items, and HAVING to buy VIP to do it faster (VIP may not work yet but we know it will, they won’t completely remove this option, no way)

3 Likes

The other building besides Wathctower has much lower Upgrade times.
Maybe 4-7 days at maximum (if I remember correctly, the Beta beat topics will contain this information.)

2 Likes

Terry Crews auto-rec!

2 Likes

It’s simply a game within a game that everyone starts from scratch …
So will take a long time to max out …
Currently you can’t get further than lvl.10 in Beta

2 Likes

To be honest i don’t mind the whole starting from scratch, but what bothers me is the building/researching wait times. I would have really hoped they would not make us wait this long like we have to for our current base. In my opinion, reducing the time would make a lot more sense and keeping it as it is, will be one of the reasons I think a lot of users won’t want to essentially redo it all again.

I hope they can change their mind on this. What does everyone else think about it? I can’t be the only one to think and hate this part of it, surely?

2 Likes

More information about the Dragonspire building are added to the OP.
Information about the Watchtower is added here:

Topic for the Storage related buildings:

1 Like

I hate everything about it, so that includes that part too :wink:

Wouldn’t count on them reconsidering… How else could they promote (and sell) VIP?

30 days!!! Goodness! Zynga is unlikely to not allow the 2nd builder.

Players who need to convert buildings back to whatever need to have 1 builder handy.

Tying up the one and only builder for 30 days will inconvenience this group of players, without 2nd builder. Forcing them to opt for VIP to gain access to a 2nd builder is not going to foster goodwill.

1 Like

Resumed playing Top Troops in relaxed mode. I used to fret about not losing builder utility etc and actually timed such that my builders were constantly engaged.

I don’t bother now. I don’t even fret about gold etc. if it’s there in sufficient quantities, builder goes into action. Otherwise he’s idle, hanging out somewhere.

Competitive players won’t be able to play like me. I can see them throwing in money to get ahead asap.

If you are okay to take it one day at a time, Dragonspire should be okay.

1 Like

The production buildings related topic is now added here:

Topic for Hatchery is here:

Topic for Dragon Forge is here: