🧪 Early Information on Monster Island Summon Portal [Part of The Beta Beat V67]

NOTE: Please do not, under any circumstances, share IMAGES OR VIDEOS from Beta in this or any public Forum thread. Violations can cause players to lose their Beta accounts, or threads to be closed down.

This thread is to provide early insights and discussion on the Monster Island Summon Portal.

Don’t get too attached

Details from Beta, especially brand-new Beta content, don’t tend to be very reliable for actual release.

It’s incredibly common that features are changed during Beta testing, or sometimes even after testing but before release. That is, after all, the purpose of Beta testing.

So I wouldn’t get too attached to any of this — it’s not unheard of for entire portions of features to be removed or reworked, or for radical changes to functionality to be made.

Featured Heroes

• Dubhán
  • Thura

Available Heroes

Monster Island Summon Portal currently includes the following Heroes:

• All Rare and Epic Season 1 Classic Heroes
  • All Plain, Jungle and Abyss Hunter heroes

Appearance Rates

• Rare Classic Hero: 19.6%
  • Epic Classic Hero 11.6%
  • Rare Monster Hunter Hero: 51.4%
  • Epic Monster Hunter Hero: 14.6%
  • Legendary Monster Hunter Hero: 1.5%
  • Legendary Featured Monster Hunter Hero: 1.0%

BONUS DRAW

• Legendary Hero of the Month: 1.3%

Monster Island Bonus Chest

Summon 10 times to open a Monster Island Bonus Chest !

The chest may contai following items:

• Trainer Heroes
  • Master Trainer Heroes
  • Food Bundles

You progres towards the next chest will carry over to the next Monster Island Summon. if you still have chests in stock.

Chests in stock: 20.

Summon Costs

The Summon Costs for Monsgter Island Summon:

• Single Summon: 350 Gems or 100 Monster Island Coins
  • Summon x10: 3000 Gems
  • Summon x30: 8400 Gems

For a full list of items currently in beta testing, as well as their related threads, please see:

7 Likes

Some typos there :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

On the other hand, finally another portal without classic 5* heroes :heart_eyes: So the full 2.5% goes for the event’s legendary heroes!

8 Likes

Thx, I have fixed these.

2 Likes

Looks like this is gonna be a very interesting portal… at a resonable cost as well! Time to save my hard earned gem for this one lol

2 Likes

greater accessibility for these various Hunter heroes now!

3 Likes

S1 vanilla fillers
Monster Island Coins

:roll_eyes: :face_vomiting:

Kinda shocked they didn’t just stick to using Covenant Summon for this, but hey, I’m happy they finally let Monster Island have all its heroes in one dedicated portal that will be active during that event.

Now, to wonder if it’ll actually give enough coins for pulls if you participate in it or will it be like W3K where doing 1 attack will give you 200 coins but using all your flags will sometimes only give 5, even if you’re top score for the guild.

I guess there will be a stats adjustment to Hunter Families? Or at least a Costume release… Otherwise what´s the point of a portal full of outdated heroes?

1 Like

Would be logical … yes they might do a ‘‘balance update’’ just before release affecting old summer island heroes

1 Like

How to get MI coins?
And are these heroes just plain/jungle/forest hunters, or some new ones?
Bcz I couldn’t find any info about it