🧪 Early Information on Round 4 of Owl Tower Heroes - Eron [Part of The Beta Beat v67]

NOTE: Please do not, under any circumstances, share IMAGES OR VIDEOS from Beta in this or any public Forum thread. Violations can cause players to lose their Beta accounts, or threads to be closed down.

This thread is to provide early insights and discussion on Round 4 of the Owl Tower heroes - Eron.

Don’t get too attached

Details from Beta, especially brand-new Beta content, don’t tend to be very reliable for actual release.

It’s incredibly common that features are changed during Beta testing, or sometimes even after testing but before release. That is, after all, the purpose of Beta testing.

So I wouldn’t get too attached to any of this — it’s not unheard of for entire portions of features to be removed or reworked, or for radical changes to functionality to be made.

:tophat: Owl Heroes

*There is a total of one (1) new heroes added to Beta for testing; these have been indicated to be for the new Owl Tower.
*The names of the new heroes are:

• Legendary: Eron

:hugs: Family Bonus

The new heroes form the “Owl” family and have a family bonus for each unique hero in the team:

Owl Family
Heroes become stronger when teamed with other unique heroes of the same family

Bonus for 1 / 2 / 3 Heroes:

• All Received mana status ailments will be replaced by a +11% / +31% / 39% mana generation buff for 3 turns.

5 :star: – Legendary Heroes

• Eron - Minstrel of Owl Tower

Eron – Beta Info & Stats (extremely likely to change)

Rarity: Legendary/5*
Power: 1060

Attack: 1116
Defense: 1077
HP: 1738

Class: Sorcerer
Element: :fire: Fire (Red)

Mana Speed: Average
Aether Power: Ailment Defense

Special Skill: Song of Hoot and Holler

• Attacks the target with Moonrise Strike, dealing up to 2180 damage. Deals 40% more damage if the target is Holy.
  • The target automatically casts Shifting Mindless Attack on a random ally when mana is full at the start of a turn during 4 turns. When this effect is triggered, it shifts to the hit ally and duration is refreshed.
  • All enemies get -35% defense for 4 turns.

:mantelpiece_clock: Beta Updates

• April 25, 2024 – added for first look testing.

:link: Related Threads

2 Likes

Looks like we have another Aether Power to add to the list.

I’ve seen both Ailment Immunity and Ailment Reflect before, but not Ailment Defense.

3 Likes

Yes, I have seen that it is new.
I will add details about this here.

3 Likes

So this is pretty much red bubbles with AOE DD

Closed the hero is now released.

You can continue discussing this hero here: