🧪 Early information on the June 2024 HOTM -- Aviana [Part of The Beta Beat V67]

NOTE: Please do not, under any circumstances, share IMAGES OR VIDEOS from Beta in this or any public Forum thread. Violations can cause players to lose their Beta accounts, or threads to be closed down.

This thread is to provide early insights and discussion on the June 2024 HOTM, Aviana

All Information from Beta is Subject to Change!

Don’t get attached

Details from beta, especially brand-new beta content, don’t tend to be very reliable for actual hero release.

It’s incredibly common that heroes are changed during beta testing, or sometimes even after testing but before release. That is, after all, the purpose of beta testing.

So I wouldn’t get too attached to any of this — it’s not unheard of for entire portions of skills to be removed or reworked, or for radical changes to stats to be made.

Aviana Beta Info & Stats (Extremely Likely to Change)

Fancy name: The Falcon Commander

Power: 957

Attack: 1001
Defense: 931
HP: 1582

Element: :sun_with_face: Holy (Yellow)

Class: Fighter
Family: Legends 2024
Aether Power: Special Armor

Innate Resistance: Resist Bleed Damage
This character has innate resistance against Bleed

Innate Ability: Mana on Buff Received
This character gains 5% mana when they receive a buff or a positive stack.

Mana Speed: Average

Special Skill: Falcon Screech

• Deals 300% damage to the target and nearby enemies.
  • The target and nearby enemies ae immune to new status effects buffs for 4 turns.
  • The caster and nearby allies get +50% critical chance for 4 turns.
  • Element Link gives all Holy allies +5% dodge chance for 6 turns. This effect cannot be dispelled.

:money_with_wings: Avoiding Overspending & Heartache :broken_heart:

Or: How many summons are needed to get a HOTM?

Special thanks to @Garanwyn for assistance on summoning odds and proofreading for this section.

It’s important to remember that HOTM have very low summoning odds. No amount of summoning will guarantee a HOTM.

On average, in a 10-pull, you have a 12.3% chance of summoning the HOTM.

But that statistic can lead our minds astray in exactly how our odds play out as we continue summoning.

Some useful insights:

• 73 times out of 100, you’ll get a HOTM by pull 100
  • 95 times out of 100, you’ll get a HOTM by pull 229
  • 99 times out of 100, you’ll get a HOTM by pull 352

Putting that in Perspective

• 27 out of every 100 people won’t get the HOTM by the 100th pull

• If 1 Million players each summoned 100 times, 270,000 of those players wouldn’t get the HOTM

• 5 out of every 100 people won’t get the HOTM by the 229th pull

• If 1 Million players each summoned 229 times, 50,000 of those players wouldn’t get the HOTM

More Insights & Reading

I highly recommend reading these two threads for more information and context on summoning odds:

If you’ve read them a million times before, you may consider reading them again before deciding on your budget for summoning. A little time spent deciding on how much money you want to risk on summoning goes a long way to avoiding disappointment, frustration, and regret later. :slight_smile:

For a full list of items currently in beta testing, as well as their related threads, please see the master beta-beat thread:

6 Likes

This one has my interest. Finally a good (not slow) holy HOTM.

2 Likes

now that art looks HOT

Buff block to 3 for 4turns, good one to have.

The thing I don’t like about all those new hotms is that terrible element link. +5 dodge is a joke.

4 Likes

Oh? I thought I was the only one who was into chicks that look like a cross between Goldie Locks and M. Bison. :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

But it’s less of a joke than those elemental links, which had some tiny amount to “dodge ailments only” or something insignificant.

Edit:

Double edit:
Ha! And for two turns less (4 turns vs. 6). This one has to take the cake for crappiest e-link.

3 Likes

This one… Unless I’m missing something doesn’t pique my interest. She’s fine for an hotm… But there aren’t many who i think are worth the time and effort.

1 Like

This one’s decent. Buff blocker is always nice to have and yellow crit as well. And never underestimate that dodge - remember how annoying ninjas were when only in pair?

lol, that’s true but I’m kinda into blondes, soooo :wink:

Is this a JoJo reference?!

Probably getting a nerf on release as usual :rofl::rofl:

Either make her fast or hit all enemies. This way she’s subpar in today’s meta.