🧪 The Beta Beat (V55) – New S5 Hero, Mighty Pets Heroes, Jungle Hunters, Journey heroes, Season of Love, New S1 secondary costumes, Match HotM -- Sharing the Big Picture on What's Going on in Beta

NOTE: Please do not, under any circumstances, share IMAGES OR VIDEOS from Beta in this or any public Forum thread. Violations can cause players to lose their Beta accounts, or threads to be closed down.

:thinking: What’s this all about?

Click Here for Details About This Thread's Intention & Format

Often players on the Forum wonder about what’s going on in Beta.

If you’re a regular reader of the Forum, then you’ll find that there’s actually abundant conversation about what’s going on in Beta at any given time.

And that’s actually allowed!

What’s restricted is images and videos — but discussion is ok:

The challenge is that information is often scattered around the Forum. I’ve created The Beta Beat to help centralize it for those who are interested.

The Beta Beat is a series of threads which are evolving as I get feedback on what’s helpful to players.

My main focus is giving some high-level guidance of what’s going on in current testing, so players outside of Beta can be better informed.

Like Beta itself, this thread is experimental and will evolve based on your feedback.

Information from Beta is frankly often mostly useless, so don’t get too attached.

Details from Beta, especially brand-new Beta content, don’t tend to be very reliable for actual release.

It’s incredibly common that heroes and features are changed during Beta testing, or sometimes even after testing but before release.

That is, after all, the purpose of Beta testing.

So I wouldn’t get too attached to any information from Beta — it’s not unheard of for entire portions of hero skills to be removed or reworked, or for radical changes to hero stats to be made, or for large chunks of new functionality to be completely changed.

Often Incomplete Information Circulates

Many of us have seen screenshots and other information shared on LINE, Discord, Facebook, and other groups — often without context or explanation.

These can lead to confusion and misunderstanding.

Often, early Beta information — the least reliable or useful — is circulated…and then updated information is missed.

I’m hoping centralizing some high-level information on the Forum may help to reduce this as well.

What’s Going on in Beta Right Now

IMPORTANT: I wouldn’t get too attached to any information from Beta — it’s not unheard of for entire portions of heroes or functionality to be removed, reworked, or radically changed beyond recognition.

New Season 5 Hero

New Mighty Pets Heroes and Event changes

New Jungle Hunter Heroes

Season of Love

Hero Museum

2023 March HoTM

Journey Heroes

Season 1 secondary costumes

War of the Three Kingdoms Rule

Other Beta Content

(These were tested in earlier Beta versions. These might come back to testing or not…)

Earlier Beta contents

Valhalla hero costumes

Season 5 Heroes

Styx heroes

New S1 costumes

New S5 heroes

Bard Heroes

Monster Island Event:

Additional Valhalla hero costumes

Season 5 heroes:

Season 2 costumes:

Ninja Tower

Season 1 Secondary Costumes

Season 2 Costumes:

HotM Costumes

Contest of Elements

Abyss Hunters

Beta Feature Tracking/ Forecasted Content

Staff have not yet released any further insight into the future V50 Beta testing content.

:left_speech_bubble: Feedback?

I’d love to hear thoughts on whether this information and format is useful, and how you’d like to see information presented in the future. Any thoughts or ideas?

Please try to limit discussion in this thread mostly to the information sharing process and feedback on the thread, so we don’t end up with a jumbled discussion of a bunch of different heroes — use the threads linked above for each individual hero to discuss more.

Thanks! :slight_smile:

:calendar: Beta Schedule

Beta Name Status Open Closed
Beta 1 Testing Started WE 18.1 MON 23.1
Beta 2 Testing Planned WE/THU 25.1/26.1 MON 30.1
Final Beta Testing Planned MON 31.1 FRI 3.2

:exclamation: Beta Updates

This section will be updated over time as there are updates to the V55 Beta Testing Cycle

January 18, 2023.

• New S5 Hero, New Might Pets Heroes, New Jung Hunter heroes are arrived. Mighty Pets Event is adjusted.

January 25, 2023

• Season of Love event and heroes

January 31, 2023

• New S1 secondary costumes
  • New Journey Heroes
  • 2023 March HotM
  • New W3K Rule - Rising Fury
11 Likes

More MI heroes! Jungle theme. Hope there’s a hero named Nazrat!

3 Likes

New hero names:

• S5: Hetepheres
  • New Legendary Might Pets heroes: Barkley, Cinnamon, Snowball, Luna
  • New Legendary Jungle Hunter heroes: Bonecrusherm, Mistweaver
7 Likes

Awwww no Tarzan. No Baloo. Thank you

5 Likes

Great effing job on introducing 10 more Legendary heroes at the expense of adding ZERO 3* and 4*. Amazing work, if you’re looking for chasing away the remaining players of the game.
Seriously, wtf?

15 Likes

They look like extras from the set of “Planet of the Apes.” :rofl:

3 Likes

Something is whispering me that Hetepheres is this Kufu-lady. Am I right ?

13 Likes

20 characters of: Absolutely Yes.

4 Likes

You made my day!
:rofl:

4 Likes

Hetepheres is his mother

2 Likes

Hmm, no new Masquerade heroes? V56 I guess?

2 Likes

Even no Mogali and Baghira :pleading_face:

1 Like

Yes, this hero on the left is Hetepheres.

Here is the topic for her:

New Mighty Pets heroes topic:

2 Likes

I think the ones from V54 have not been available yet.

So the same trend continues for 2023, heroes heroes heroes blablabla

4 Likes

Topic for Jungle Hunter heroes:

3 Likes

Which I guess is not a surprise by now…

@PlayForFun Boss, can you check with Petri and see if we should expect a sneak peak for 2023? I think we had this for both 2021 and 2022, which is helpful to a certain extent. Many thanks.

6 Likes

wow, so this entire beta is just new 5*s?

really does NOT interest me at all, I usually gloss over the 5s because I get so few of them anyway. When I do get a 5, I can just check its thread then…

7 Likes

I have already asked about Sneak Peek of 2023.

It will arrive by latest end of the next week.

14 Likes