🧪 Early Information on Round 2 of Secondary Season 1 Hero Costumes [Part of The Beta Beat v52]

NOTE: Please do not, under any circumstances, share IMAGES OR VIDEOS from Beta in this or any public Forum thread. Violations can cause players to lose their Beta accounts, or threads to be closed down.

This thread is to provide early insights and discussion on the new Roun 2 of secondary costumes for Season 1 heroes.

Don’t get too attached

Details from Beta, especially brand-new Beta content, don’t tend to be very reliable for actual release.

It’s incredibly common that features are changed during Beta testing, or sometimes even after testing but before release. That is, after all, the purpose of Beta testing.

So I wouldn’t get too attached to any of this — it’s not unheard of for entire portions of features to be removed or reworked, or for radical changes to functionality to be made.

:performing_arts: Costumes!!!

There are a total of 4 new Costumes being tested in v502

4 :star: — Epic Costumes

• Caedmon – Elven Cavalier
  • Cyprian - Deathbound Reveller
  • Kiril - Master Wood Carver
  • Li Xiu - Fireworks General

NOTE: All numbers are presented INCLUDING the 2x costume bonus.

4 :star: — Epic Costume

• Caedmon\
  • Cyprian
  • Kiril
  • Li Xiu
Caedmon — Click for Beta Information (Extremely Likely to Change)

Costume Caedmon — Beta Info & Stats (extremely likely to change)

Rarity: Epic/4*
Power: 734

Attack: 745
Defense: 719
HP: 1340

Class: Paladin

Element: :leaves: Nature (Green)

Mana Speed: Fast

Special Skill: Valorant Strike

• Deals 275% damage to the target and nearby enemies.
  • The target and nearby enemies are immune to new status effect buffs for 3 turns.
  • Dispels buffs from the target and nearby enemies.

Cyprian — Click for Beta Information (Extremely Likely to Change)

Costume Cyprian — Beta Info & Stats (extremely likely to change)

Power: 735

Attack: 658
Defense: 732
HP: 1534

Class: Druid

Element: :new_moon_with_face: Dark (Purple)

Mana Speed: Average

Special Skill: Precise Riposte

• The caster and nearby allies counterattack with 95% 80% of the damage received for 4 turns.
  • The caster and nearby allies regenerte a moderate amount of mana for each counterattack. This effect gets diminished for consecutive activations during the same turn.
  • The caster and nearby allies reduce all received damage by 35% for 4 turns.

Kiril — Click for Beta Information (Extremely Likely to Change)

Costume Kiril — Beta Info & Stats (extremely likely to change)

Power: 739

Attack: 732
Defense: 782
HP: 1279

Class: Barbarian

Element: :snowflake: Ice (Blue)

Special Skill: Blessed Tankard

• Boosts health of all allies by 400. Boosted Health can exceed max HP.
  • All allies get +30% attack for 3 turns.
  • All allies get +30% defense for 3 turns.
  • All enemies get -34% attack for 3 turns.

Li Xiu— Click for Beta Information (Extremely Likely to Change)

Costume Li Xiu — Beta Info & Stats (extremely likely to change)

Power: 731

Attack: 725
Defense: 752
HP: 1299

Class: Wizard

Element: :sun_with_face: Holy (Yellow)

Special Skill: Slash of the Seven Stilettos

• Deals 190% 270% damage to all enemies the target and nearby enemies..
  • All enemies get -34% mana generation for 4 turns.
  • The target and nearby enemies get silenced for 3 turns.

NOTE: All numbers are presented INCLUDING the 2x Costume bonus.

:performing_arts: Costume Bonus

Here we have difference costume bonus than the Summer Event Heroes.

Stat S1 CB S1 2xCB Summer Event Hero CB
HoTM CB
Season 2 Hero CB
Halloween Event Hero CB
Santa’s Challange Event Hero CB
Attack 5% 15% 3% 2%
Defence 5% 15% 3% 2%
HP 10% 20% 6% 4%
Mana 5% 5% 1% 1%

Costume Bonus Progression:

Stat Tier 1 Tier 2 Tier 3 Tier 4 Max
Attack 0% 1% 2% 3% 5%
Defence 0% 1% 2% 3% 5%
HP 0% 2% 4% 6% 10%
Mana 0% 1% 2% 3% 5%

If you already have a maxed costume, and you start leveling the second costume, then this will be costume bonus on your other costumes:
(The non ascended new costume will have 0% costume bonus before you ascend it, and afterwards it will have Tier 2,3,4 Max costume bonus)

Attack 5% 6% 7% 8% 15%
Defence 5% 6% 7% 8% 15%
HP 10% 12% 14% 16% 20%
Mana 5% 5% 5% 5% 5%

So leveling the second costume gives this extra costume bonus to other costumes:

Attack 0% 1% 2% 3% 10%
Defence 0% 1% 2% 3% 10%
HP 0% 2% 4% 6% 10%
Mana 0% 0% 0% 0% 0%

NOTE: All numbers are presented above are INCLUDING the costume bonus.

:arrow_up: Beta Updates

23 September 2022

New costumes arrived to Beta

11 October 2022

Balance changes are arrived.

:calendar: Release Date

There is no information on this.

:link: Related Threads

9 Likes

First barbarian healer for second kiril costume? Yes please, very much appreciated

9 Likes

Correct Li xiu average mana

1 Like

Thx, I have fixed it. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Agreed. Most wanted from this list

Kiril getting boosted health is nice. I feel many prefer first costume for defense down. This adds versatility.

Li: I think mana cut is better than mana debuff. An average speed mist in a way.

Cyprian: adds another option, but I already find season one counterattackers so weak and this won’t change it.

Cad: this is a huge upgrade. He’ll be the man to be afraid of in epic tournaments, especially with superior talents. That’s a huge hit three for epic at fast speed. Add dispel and buff immunity makes him possibly the best epic hero. C2.Kelile does 220% and he’s going to do 275%. Too much.

19 Likes

Took barbs three and a half years to finally get a true healer. It’s been long overdue

2 copy od 2c Caedmon is awesome weapon in tournaments paired with almur, yeah… I need it

2 Likes

My first impressions:
Caedmon - this makes him anti-riposte and anti-taunt, sth like lower-level Iris. At 4* level it would be useful.
Cyprian - IMO weaker than base version. At least the costume bonus wil make him stronger.
Kiril - overheal + barbarian - I want him!
LiXiu - another variation of base version. Mana control is always welcome, but not a real improvement from base.

1 Like

whew. Kiril and Caedmon round 2 are straight up superior to Kiril and Caedmon original, unlike their round 1 costumes which were fairly comparable. With the round 1 costumes, i would still use the originals depending on the situation… with round 2, nope. bye originals.

and Cyprian round 2, is one I would actually use.

3 Likes

I need that Kiril costume. Already have first costume LB and use all the time. Plus other than Gillipig all my overhealers are 3*. He would be a very welcome addition.

3 Likes

I don’t get the hype about a barbarian healer. Other than being used once in a while in emblem quests (where only health potions are enough)… Where else would it be beneficial?

In literally every other game mode using a cleric, rogue or monk healer is infinitely better.

His base form already doesn’t match with his skill (wizard), now a barbarian? :thinking: A no from me. I’d rather have a cleric Kiril.

5 Likes

It’s a diversity thing. Each class needs to have at least one healer. he can be used in titans to increase the chance to deal bleed damage with other ice barbs like jott, nordri, miki. And I roll my eyes whenever I see another cleric healer

5 Likes

Thanks for the gentle input. Indeed, another ice cleric healer would be chaotic.

I’d still prefer him as a fighter or monk, tho. But I understand the diversity thing.

3 Likes

Even ranger who has barely any healers have C Rig and sharan for a long time. Barbs have garjammal, but she is not a true healer
Any healer that isn’t cleric piques my interest straight away. Would love more fighter, paladin, ranger, barbarian healers

4 Likes

And still no secondary costumes for remaining S1 5*?
Azlar, Elena, Marjana, Richard, Thorne, Sartana, Kadilen are still waiting.

1 Like

Tbh, even if they were added to this round, I feel like they’d still consider either dripping them out or wait it out around 3 or 5 Costume Quests before they’ve all been put into the Chamber.

1 Like

The Tower of Styx made me realize how very little, if any, healers are in any non-mage classes. Even with costumes, they were almost always a cleric, druid, sorcerer, or wizard.

Kinda shocked Sharan really was the only other AoE healer I could think of before cRigard and then they never released any more ranger healers. Have them deal damage too, if they have to make use of the talent, so long as they heal more than themselves.

4 Likes

Caedmon,li xiu,kiril ( i want this new costume) are good
Cyprian seems like a nerf
They tried to copy obakan 2nd costume but cyprian is average and can be dispelled easily unless flanked with brynhild
That amount of mana added is meh

Notice a typo - the extra mana bonus provided by the second costume should be 0%, not 5%.

1 Like