Click Here for Details About This Thread's Intention & Format
If you’re a regular reader of the Forum, then you’ll find that there’s actually abundant conversation about what’s going on in Beta at any given time.
And that’s actually allowed!
What’s restricted is images and videos — but discussion is ok:
The challenge is that information is often scattered around the Forum. I’ve created The Beta Beat to help centralize it for those who are interested.
The Beta Beat is a series of threads which are evolving as I get feedback on what’s helpful to players.
My main focus is giving some high-level guidance of what’s going on in current testing, so players outside of Beta can be better informed.
Like Beta itself, this thread is experimental and will evolve based on your feedback.
Details from Beta, especially brand-new Beta content, don’t tend to be very reliable for actual release.
It’s incredibly common that heroes and features are changed during Beta testing, or sometimes even after testing but before release.
That is, after all, the purpose of Beta testing.
Many of us have seen screenshots and other information shared on LINE, Discord, Facebook, and other groups — often without context or explanation.
These can lead to confusion and misunderstanding.
Often, early Beta information — the least reliable or useful — is circulated…and then updated information is missed.
I’m hoping centralizing some high-level information on the Forum may help to reduce this as well.
- 🧪 Early Information on Round 2 of Season 3 Hero Costumes [Part of The Beta Beat v53]
- 🧪 Early Information on Round 3 of Season 3 Hero Costumes [Part of The Beta Beat v53]
- 🧪 Early Information on New Santa's Booster - Battle Bonus and Stage Gift [Part of The Beta Beat v53]
- 🧪 Early Information on New "Brave Musketeers" Alliance Quest [Part of The Beta Beat V53]
- 🧪 Early Information on New Brave Musketeers Heroes [Part of The Beta Beat v53]
(These were tested in earlier Beta versions. These might come back to testing or not…)
Earlier Beta contents
- 🧪 Early Information on Round 3 of Season 5 Heroes - Ahmose [Part of The Beta Beat v50]
- 🧪 Early Information on Round 4 of Season 5 Heroes [Part of The Beta Beat v51]
- 🧪 Early Information on Round 2 of Gargoyle Heroes - Matrera [Part of The Beta Beat v52]
- 🧪 Early Information on Round 3 of Gargoyle Heroes - Kemény [Part of The Beta Beat v52]
- 🧪 Early Information on Round 3 of Challenge Festival (Additional Bard) Heroes [Part of The Beta Beat v52]
This text will be hidden
Staff have not yet released any further insight into the future V50 Beta testing content.
I’d love to hear thoughts on whether this information and format is useful, and how you’d like to see information presented in the future. Any thoughts or ideas?
Please try to limit discussion in this thread mostly to the information sharing process and feedback on the thread, so we don’t end up with a jumbled discussion of a bunch of different heroes — use the threads linked above for each individual hero to discuss more.
|Beta 1||Testing Ended||THU 27.10||MON 31.10|
|Beta 2||Testing Ended||THU 3.11||MON 7.11|
|Beta 3||Testing Ended||THU 10.11||MON 14.11|
|Final Beta||Testing Started||MON 14.11||THU 17.11|
- New HotM and Season 3 costumes are added.
- Santa’s challenge heroes are added.
- New Season 5 heroes are added.
- New Season 2 costumes are added.