🧪 Early Information on Round 5 of Season 5 Heroes - Hathor [Part of The Beta Beat v52]

NOTE: Please do not, under any circumstances, share IMAGES OR VIDEOS from Beta in this or any public Forum thread. Violations can cause players to lose their Beta accounts, or threads to be closed down.

This thread is to provide early insights and discussion on the initial release of the Round 5 of Season 5 Heroes: Hathor

Don’t get too attached

Details from Beta, especially brand-new Beta content, don’t tend to be very reliable for actual release.

It’s incredibly common that features are changed during Beta testing, or sometimes even after testing but before release. That is, after all, the purpose of Beta testing.

So I wouldn’t get too attached to any of this — it’s not unheard of for entire portions of features to be removed or reworked, or for radical changes to functionality to be made.

:tophat: Season 5 Heroes

There are a total of one (1) new heroes added to Beta for testing; these have been indicated to be for Season 5.

*The name of the new hero is: Hathor

5 :star: – Legendary Hero

Hathor - Beta Info & Stats (extremely likely to change)

Rarity: Legendary/5*
Power: 843

Attack: 774
Defense: 795
HP: 1610

Class: Sorcerer
Element: :fire: Fire (Red)

Mana Speed: Fast
Family: Moon

Passive: Effects on Special Skill
50% chance to perform the following actions when this character casts their Special Skill

• Boosts health of all allies by 10%. Boosted Heath can exceed max HP.
  • All allies gain a small amount of mana.

Special Skill: Motherly Care

• Boosts health of all allies by 480. Boosted Heath can exceed max HP.
  • All allies are immune to new status ailments for 4 turns.

:mantelpiece_clock: Beta Updates

• September 23, 2022 – added for first look testing.

:link: Related Threads

9 Likes

Just when I’m finishing Garnet…

Finally more red healers

4 Likes

Folks will like a fast healer. Folks like boosted health. Folks will like a red healer.

Solid addition.

11 Likes

Worst special name ever? Is mothery even a word?

1 Like

Fast, Overheal, Status immunity. Everyone should want this hero.

LOL! Doesn’t Bera summon Motheries?

2 Likes

@PlayForFun is it maybe Motherly Care? With the letter L?

4 Likes

Healing does sound Motherly. Good call PP.

why try to get any latest hero if a hero month or two later beats that one by 150 hp…

2 Likes

All of this for a red hero

1 Like

Not sure if her special skill’s name is correct or not? Mothery is the adjective for… vinegar mother? I guess it is supposed to be motherly.

Grazul is a joke now. Buff Grazul.

Thx, I have fixed the typo.

2 Likes

I would chase this hero for its fast ailment immunity and overheal!! I lack both and I like that this hero is red!

This hero is great to use offensively as a support. Block status aliments and 50% chance of adding mana to everyone. Similar to red ninja.

Think it is a typo, they intended “motherly” for sure.

1 Like

Sooo, I’ve always been reluctant to bother our own personal omniscient higher being, but when do you expect this hero to be featured @Elioty33 ?

I know, “Don’t kill the messenger” and whatnot, but if the answer is December and not January, I’ll be extremely mad at you for no particular reason. :joy:

1 Like

This information is already available in the November calendar topic:

3 Likes

Tysm man! Hope all is well for you. And damn you @Elioty33 !!! :joy:

2 Likes