This thread is to provide early insights and discussion on the initial release of the Round 5 of Season 5 Heroes: Hathor
Details from Beta, especially brand-new Beta content, don’t tend to be very reliable for actual release.
It’s incredibly common that features are changed during Beta testing, or sometimes even after testing but before release. That is, after all, the purpose of Beta testing.
So I wouldn’t get too attached to any of this — it’s not unheard of for entire portions of features to be removed or reworked, or for radical changes to functionality to be made.
There are a total of one (1) new heroes added to Beta for testing; these have been indicated to be for Season 5.
*The name of the new hero is: Hathor
Element: Fire (Red)
Mana Speed: Fast
Passive: Effects on Special Skill
50% chance to perform the following actions when this character casts their Special Skill
- Boosts health of all allies by 10%. Boosted Heath can exceed max HP.
- All allies gain a small amount of mana.
Special Skill: Motherly Care
- Boosts health of all allies by 480. Boosted Heath can exceed max HP.
- All allies are immune to new status ailments for 4 turns.
- September 23, 2022 – added for first look testing.