🧪 Early Information on Contest of Elements (Ice) Heroes [Part of The Beta Beat v54]

NOTE: Please do not, under any circumstances, share IMAGES OR VIDEOS from Beta in this or any public Forum thread. Violations can cause players to lose their Beta accounts, or threads to be closed down.

This thread is to provide early insights and discussion on the initial release of the Ice Contest of Elements heroes.

Don’t get too attached

Details from Beta, especially brand-new Beta content, don’t tend to be very reliable for actual release.

It’s incredibly common that features are changed during Beta testing, or sometimes even after testing but before release. That is, after all, the purpose of Beta testing.

So I wouldn’t get too attached to any of this — it’s not unheard of for entire portions of features to be removed or reworked, or for radical changes to functionality to be made.

New Event – Contest of Elements !!

:tophat: Contest of Elements Heroes

*There are a total of two (2) new heroes added to Beta for testing; these have been indicated to be for Contest Of Elements - Ice version.
*The names of the new heroes are: Anzia, Zengar

:hugs: Family Bonus

The new heroes form the "Super Elemental family and have a family bonus:

Super Elemental Family

Suoer Elemental family makes Mono teams even stronger.

• For each ally who has the same element of this Hero, a shield with this Hero’s element is replaced with a Power Gem.

The Power Gem deal 20 damage to a random enemy each turn until it is matched.

Power Gems can only spawn on regular shields that match the element of this hero.

Only 5 Power gems per elements can be on the board at the same time.

5 :star: – Legendary Heroes

• Anzia
  • Zengar

Anzia -- Click for Beta Information (Extremely Likely to Change)

Anzia – Beta Info & Stats (extremely likely to change)

Rarity: Legendary/5*
Power: 841

Attack: 762
Defense: 780
HP: 1654

Class: Cleric
Element: :snowflake: Ice (Blue)

Mana Speed: Average

Passive: Troop Strong Damage Modifier
This character’s Troops deal 100% more additional damage against weaker element.
This character receives 10% less additional damage from Troops of stronger element.

Special Skill: Radiant Comeback

• All allies counterattack with 75% of the damage received, and a further 7% increase per each Ice shield on the board for 5 turns, up to 159% daamage in total.
  • All Ice allies regenerate a moderate amount of mana for each counterattack for 5 turns. This effect gets diminished for consecutive activations durint the same turn.

Zengar-- Click for Beta Information (Extremely Likely to Change)

Zengar – Beta Info & Stats (extremely likely to change)

Rarity: Legendary/5*
Power: 841

Attack: 819
Defense: 751
HP: 1569

Class: Barbarian
Element: :snowflake: Ice (Blue)

Mana Speed: Fast

Passive: Troop Strong Damage Modifier
This character’s Troops deal 100% more additional damage against weaker element.
This character receives 10% less additional damage from Troops of stronger element.

Special Skill: Great Frost Axe

• Deals 200% damage to the target.
  • If the target is of Fire element, deals 450% damage to nearby enemies.
  • The target receives 417 Frost damage over 3 turns.
  • If the target is of Fire element, nearby enemies receive 540 Frost damage over 3 turns.

:mantelpiece_clock: Beta Updates

• Dec, 8, 2022 – heroes arrived to Beta

:link: Related Threads

7 Likes

Phew! Bit of a reprieve to hear this is the next element! Gonna switch to levelling up more blues for the next while so, thanks for sharing this!

8 Likes

Anzia special doesn’t say for how many turns these buffs are.

4 Likes

Looks nasty. Strong mana-control and dispel will be key to play this event. And not many mana-control heroes in blue.
At least there are some quite good dispellers.

6 Likes

Buff blockers or Silence should work too.

Sure. But these are not widely available in blue.

Can only think of that 3* blue.

Jarif, Sonia, Iris. Who else?

( Cao Cao, Xiahou Dun )

Block :

Joukahainen 5x dispel, block
Jarif 1x block
C Rumpel 33.3% chance to block

Dispel:

Frida 3x dispel
Iris 3x remove per turn
Sonya 5x dispel
Xiaohou Dun 3x minion dispel
Cao Cao 5x minion dispel
Yao (I think) 1x minion dispel

There should be more.

8 Likes

I’m just happy it’s not dark element: my blues are the most balanced between healers and attackers. :blue_heart:

Thx. It is 5 turns.
I have fixed the OP.

2 Likes

I hope they keep the reds for last…
These two seem a pair of level below their yellow and green peers

2 Likes

I’m glad these two heroes aren’t crazy powerful like the green ones are.

3 Likes

Costume Perseus will be handy for this event.
The Blue 3 kingdoms heroes with their buff dispells should make a difference.

3 Likes

So it seems we’re having the order opposite to usual one, or more precisely the order used for Mythic Titans. Fire is after Ice then, and Dark is last. Why dark is always last? Even for Omega quest where they shuffled order a little Darkness was still last.

Good because blue is a very balanced color

We have healers, overhealers, dispellers, good attack and good defense heroes

Zynga putting themselves into the game :thinking:

There’s a ghost Pokemon named Gengar. Zengar sounds a bit of a mash-up between that and Zynga :slightly_smiling_face: