🧪 The Beta Beat (V56) – New S5 Hero, New S2-S3 costumes, Springvale heroes, Avalaon Heroes and Costumes, Jungle Hunter Heroes, Fire Contest of Element, Ninja Hero, Further Limit Breaking -- Sharing the Big Picture on What's Going on in Beta

NOTE: Please do not, under any circumstances, share IMAGES OR VIDEOS from Beta in this or any public Forum thread. Violations can cause players to lose their Beta accounts, or threads to be closed down.

:thinking: What’s this all about?

Click Here for Details About This Thread's Intention & Format

Often players on the Forum wonder about what’s going on in Beta.

If you’re a regular reader of the Forum, then you’ll find that there’s actually abundant conversation about what’s going on in Beta at any given time.

And that’s actually allowed!

What’s restricted is images and videos — but discussion is ok:

The challenge is that information is often scattered around the Forum. I’ve created The Beta Beat to help centralize it for those who are interested.

The Beta Beat is a series of threads which are evolving as I get feedback on what’s helpful to players.

My main focus is giving some high-level guidance of what’s going on in current testing, so players outside of Beta can be better informed.

Like Beta itself, this thread is experimental and will evolve based on your feedback.

Information from Beta is frankly often mostly useless, so don’t get too attached.

Details from Beta, especially brand-new Beta content, don’t tend to be very reliable for actual release.

It’s incredibly common that heroes and features are changed during Beta testing, or sometimes even after testing but before release.

That is, after all, the purpose of Beta testing.

So I wouldn’t get too attached to any information from Beta — it’s not unheard of for entire portions of hero skills to be removed or reworked, or for radical changes to hero stats to be made, or for large chunks of new functionality to be completely changed.

Often Incomplete Information Circulates

Many of us have seen screenshots and other information shared on LINE, Discord, Facebook, and other groups — often without context or explanation.

These can lead to confusion and misunderstanding.

Often, early Beta information — the least reliable or useful — is circulated…and then updated information is missed.

I’m hoping centralizing some high-level information on the Forum may help to reduce this as well.

What’s Going on in Beta Right Now

IMPORTANT: I wouldn’t get too attached to any information from Beta — it’s not unheard of for entire portions of heroes or functionality to be removed, reworked, or radically changed beyond recognition.

New Season 5 Hero

New Season 2 Costumes

New Season 3 Costumes

2023 April HotM

2023 May HotM

New Avalon costumes and hero

New Jungle Hunter heroes

Springvale update and new heroes

Limit Breaking

Contest of Elements - Fire

Ninja heroes

Other Beta Content

(These were tested in earlier Beta versions. These might come back to testing or not…)

Earlier Beta contents

Valhalla hero costumes

Styx heroes

New S1 costumes

Bard Heroes

Additional Valhalla hero costumes

Season 5 heroes:

Ninja Tower

Season 1 Secondary Costumes

Season 2 Costumes:

HotM Costumes

Abyss Hunters

New Season 5 Hero

New Mighty Pets Heroes and Event changes

New Jungle Hunter Heroes

2023 March HoTM

Journey Heroes

Season 1 secondary costumes

Beta Feature Tracking/ Forecasted Content

Staff have not yet released any further insight into the future V50 Beta testing content.

:left_speech_bubble: Feedback?

I’d love to hear thoughts on whether this information and format is useful, and how you’d like to see information presented in the future. Any thoughts or ideas?

Please try to limit discussion in this thread mostly to the information sharing process and feedback on the thread, so we don’t end up with a jumbled discussion of a bunch of different heroes — use the threads linked above for each individual hero to discuss more.

Thanks! :slight_smile:

:calendar: Beta Schedule

Beta Name Status Open Closed
Beta 1 Testing Ended THU 9.02 MON 13.02
Beta 2 Testing Ended WED/THU 15.02/16.02 MON 20.02
Beta 3 Testing Ended WED/THU 22.02/23.02 MON 27.02
Final Beta Testing Ended MON 6.03 FRI 10.03

:exclamation: Beta Updates

This section will be updated over time as there are updates to the V56 Beta Testing Cycle

February 9, 2023.

• New S5 Hero, New Season 2 and 3 costumes

February 15, 2023

• 2023 April + May HoTM, Avalon hero+costumes, Jungle Hunter heroes, Springvale heroes, Springvale booster arrived.

February 23, 2023

• Aether Summon, Alpha Aethers, further limit break arrived for testing.
13 Likes

V56 Beta iss arrived:

• New Legendary Season V Hero
    • Meresankh
  • New Season III costumes
    • Lord Loki
    • Fenrir
  • New Season II costumes
    • Atomos
    • Sumitomo
    • Triton
    • Gill-Ra
    • Proteus
    • Gobbler
9 Likes

Woo hoo! more heroes!

Hope Lolo costume will be great : he gets to copy target and immediate neighbours :joy::rofl:

4 Likes

I am also wondering about him. Hopefully his design will be better than Frigg’s :smiley: Just that I remember now how I was joking about Costume Lepiota that would ghost all the enemy heroes and then @genuineness was observing it would be enough for her to ghost 3 :smiley: With the pace of the new hero releases, we might just have that :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

New S5 hero topic is ready:

3 Likes

aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I knew this day would come!

Proteus is still my fave… I really hope I can get his costume! Maybe I should save my Atlantis coins up…

8 Likes

Definitely! I will be saving my coins for sure. I am very excited to see Triton and Gobbler’s costumes too.

2 Likes

New Sesson 3 costumes topic is here:

3 Likes

yes… and the 3* and 4* costumes are actually more attainable, too!

4 Likes

Lol i get triton from last atlantis and this come

And finally Season 2 costumes topic is here too:

2 Likes

Thank you as always for your work @PlayForFun !

4 Likes

@PlayForFun Thank you so much for your hard work and the important information you give us :kissing_heart: :kissing_heart: :kissing_heart:

3 Likes

love your work, man. Thanks!

1 Like

finally beta beat without OP heroes :raised_hands::raised_hands:

2 Likes

I would love if Costume Lepoita ghost all if not, 3 of the opponents heroez.

Well yeah, C-Frigg looks like she visited Hyrule or Termina, liked Sheikah Stone and decided to spam it on her new costume.

2 Likes

I understood that reference :wink: :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

Guess we may see more beta content next week… Maybe new Springvale heroes, April HoTM are also on their way next week?

Will new Fated Summon list build in this beta?