🧪 Early Information on New War of the Three Kingdom Rule - Rising Fury [Part of The Beta Beat V55]

NOTE: Please do not, under any circumstances, share IMAGES OR VIDEOS from Beta in this or any public Forum thread. Violations can cause players to lose their Beta accounts, or threads to be closed down.

This thread is to provide early insights and discussion on the new War of the Three Kingdoms War Rule (Rising Futy) being TESTED

Don’t get too attached

Details from Beta, especially brand-new Beta content, don’t tend to be very reliable for actual release.

It’s incredibly common that features are changed during Beta testing, or sometimes even after testing but before release. That is, after all, the purpose of Beta testing.

So I wouldn’t get too attached to any of this — it’s not unheard of for entire portions of features to be removed or reworked, or for radical changes to functionality to be made.

:bulb: New W3K Rule

This section details information about the NEW W3K Rule being tested in Beta.

War of the Three Kingdoms have not got a War Rule earlier.
This is the first one, which is under testing for it.

:angry: Rising Fury

You heroes get this +5% attack and 5% defense during your first attack, which is increasing with 5% after each fight.
So if you use all flags, then this effect will be increased to +60% attack and +60% defense in your last flag usage.

If you using a Kingdom or Journey hero, then it can be increased a bit with Morale Boost:

:left_right_arrow: Other Beta Content

For a full list of items currently in beta testing, as well as their related threads, please see:

9 Likes

im most happy to see this part

2 Likes

hmm well nice, finally a perk for those who use more flags!

8 Likes

49 posts were merged into an existing topic: [MASTER]- Mega Merge Random stuff etc🎉

Yeah. No cap.

12 flags => +60% attack +60% defence
Add on +20% for W3K heroes

Looking at max 80% attacks 80% defence for W3K heroes

Does this mean those W3K 3* can be used towards the end ? :thinking:

2 Likes

If you all could take your W3K comments to a more appropriate place, it would be really helpful.

3 Likes

Yes, this is how it works. Do you need a topic for this or not ?
So you can score good points with the 4 star heroes at the end once you run out of good heroes…

3 Likes

Think it’s better to have a beta topic. Players can search for it. Or study options in advance.

Thank you.

I have a question already: no RF boost for HP ?

My Jouk looks wonderful with +60% attack/defence but with 900 HP still. :thinking:

2 Likes

If the game had any stone they would post all the available goodies beforehand. And then it’s divided by those who use all their flags. That would take the sting out of people not participating because their share goes to everyone else.

5 Likes

I can get behind this.

1 Like

As in the pool of goodies for each reward tier ? Sounds good.

BUT Zynga doesn’t even share current loot composition, odds for each tier. It’s been so many rounds and they don’t even bother to disclose loot information.

I can’t see them spending effort on your idea.

They would rather focus on their 2023 money generation initiatives.

2 Likes

80% is as much as the Crook&Flail gives to 3* heroes. And 3* with this buff become more deadly than normal 5*. I don’t want to think what this buff does to 4* heroes…

Ok, then I will add it later today.

No, HP is not increased.

I think Rising Fury sounds really positive - helps those who don’t have 12 strong war attack teams, and incentivises more flag usage.

1 Like

No buff to HP. 3* will still retain their 1000 HP (assuming they have been LB)

LB 4* makes more sense.

Edit: W3K heroes end up with +70% Att, +63% and +6% HP. W3K 4* (with LB) May end up much stronger than LB event heroes. :joy::rofl:

I’m totally with you on that. But sometimes if you throw enough ideas out there, there’s a tiny chance the game might look out for its players. Keep the dream alive!

5 Likes

At least something is being done to increase activity. Im not too sure this is whats needed though as the scores are gonna skyrocket and it seems to penalize those who use synergies for each team. Just my opinion

Think it’s to help those without 60x maxed 5*.

The 4* can be used towards the end. Or the weaker 5*?

Careful planning will go a long way.

3 Likes

It can help some people to use flags who have not used it, because of they are is out of good heroes, and it would not worth the effort to use remaining flags.

2 Likes

This Rising Fury rule will intensify competition amongst the top warbands. Scores will soar. Heh heh

1 Like