🧪 Early Information on Round 3 of Season 3 Hero Costumes [Part of The Beta Beat v53]

NOTE: Please do not, under any circumstances, share IMAGES OR VIDEOS from Beta in this or any public Forum thread. Violations can cause players to lose their Beta accounts, or threads to be closed down.

This thread is to provide early insights and discussion on the round 3 of costumes for Season 3 (Valhalla) heroes.

Don’t get too attached

Details from Beta, especially brand-new Beta content, don’t tend to be very reliable for actual release.

It’s incredibly common that features are changed during Beta testing, or sometimes even after testing but before release. That is, after all, the purpose of Beta testing.

So I wouldn’t get too attached to any of this — it’s not unheard of for entire portions of features to be removed or reworked, or for radical changes to functionality to be made.

:performing_arts: Costumes!!!

There are a total of 4 new Costumes being tested in v53

4 :star: — Epic Costumes

• Almur – Lord of Svartalheim
  • Fura – Herbalist of Svartalheim

3 :star: — Rare Costumes

• EI-Dunn – Ferocious Viking Battler
  • Nordri – Explorer Dwarf of Jotunheim

NOTE: All numbers are presented INCLUDING the costume bonus.

4 :star: — Legendary Costume

• Almur
  • Fura
Almur — Click for Beta Information (Extremely Likely to Change)

Normal Almur

Costume Almur — Beta Info & Stats (extremely likely to change)

Rarity: Epic/4*
Power: 701

Attack: 680
Defense: 657
HP: 1388

Class: Barbarian
Element: :leaves: Nature (Green)
Realm: Svartalheim

Mana Speed: Fast

Special Skill: Brittling Burst

• Deals 290% damage to the target.
  • Reduces the mana of the target by 20%.
  • The target gets -58% defense against Nature for 3 turns.

Fura — Click for Beta Information (Extremely Likely to Change)

Normal Fura

Costume Fura — Beta Info & Stats (extremely likely to change)

Rarity: Epic/4*
Power: 701

Attack: 742
Defense: 660
HP: 1191

Class: Druid
Element: :new_moon_with_face: Dark (Purple)
Realm: Svartalheim

Mana Speed: Average

Special Skill: Nightbloom Dust

• Deals 280% damage to target and nearby enemies.
  • Reduces the mana of the target and nearby enemies by 15%.
  • The target and nearby enemies get -75% decrease of any healing received for 3 turns.

3 :star: — Legendary Costume

• Ei-Dunn
  • Nordri
Ei-Dunn — Click for Beta Information (Extremely Likely to Change)

Normal Ei-Dunn

Costume Ei-Dunn — Beta Info & Stats (extremely likely to change)

Rarity: Rare/3*
Power: 496

Attack: 505
Defense: 443
HP: 936

Class: Barbarian
Element: :fire: Fire (Red)
Realm: Niflheim

Special Skill: Vicious Axe

• Deals 180% damage to all enemies.
  • Reduces the mana of all enemies by 10%.

Nordri — Click for Beta Information (Extremely Likely to Change)

Normal Nordri

Costume Nordri — Beta Info & Stats (extremely likely to change)

Rarity: Rare/3*
Power: 489

Attack: 512
Defense: 426
HP: 899

Class: Monk
Element: :snowflake: Ice (Blue)
Family: Jotunheim

Special Skill: Icy Axes

• Deals 220% damage to the target and nearby enemies.
  • All enemies get -54% defense against Ice for 3 turns. Against Fire characters, this status effect becomes uncleansable and lasts 2 turns longer.

NOTE: All numbers are presented INCLUDING the costume bonus.

:performing_arts: Costume Bonus

It is same as the costume bonus for Season 1 heroes for all Season 3 costumes now.
So not just Legedary as earlier.
We still now know that is this means all released costume’s bonus will be buffed or not.

Stat Season 1 CB
Season 3 Legenday CB
Challenge Festival CB
Summer Event Hero CB
HoTM CB
Season 2 Hero CB
Season 3 Epic CB
Season 3 Rare CB
Halloween Event Hero CB
Santa’s Challange Event Hero CB
Attack 5% 3% 2%
Defence 5% 3% 2%
HP 10% 6% 4%
Mana 5% 1% 1%

NOTE: All numbers are presented above are INCLUDING the costume bonus and limit breaking.

:hugs: Family Bonus

The costumes have the same family as the original hero.
The normal and the costume version of a hero is counted as two unique heroes.

:arrow_up: Beta Updates

14 Nov 2022

New costumes arrived to Beta

:calendar: Release Date

Staff does not indicates when these costumes will arrive.

:link: Related Threads

3 Likes

Well, I’m glad to see that they’re becoming consistent in their costume bonuses, but why on earth is Season 2 still not allowed to have the full 5/5/10/5?

It’s interesting that for Almur and Fura, they’re literally straight up improvements. I’d take mana cut over Max HP reduction any day. especially with the numbers they had before in comparison to the amount that 5* heroes reduce by.

For Nordri - change to monk class is nice, but for where he most often gets used, I don’t expect him to be used in costume that much. The % bonuses are always welcome.

And Ei-Dunn - Easily an upgrade to go into mana cut over dispellable mana gen reduction! It’s like the modern-day version of Bauchan! Though, the mana gen for allies will be somewhat missed I suppose

2 Likes

They were 5/5/10/5 in recent Beta in V53:

2 Likes

Colour me corrected - Thanks! I need to keep more of an eye on your posts it seems :smiley: and my own posts on that thread no less :man_facepalming:

yeah, the Fura one is a straight-up improvement. She would actually get use from me this way.

3 Likes

c.Almur: I think the original hit-3 EDD-3 enemies are better for raid, war and turnament, though it is conditional what bring to pair, like Francine, Elnaddha, or Sniper Lianna/Kingston then Costume is better.
And for titan the cotume is better, also stat is upgraded in all aspect (attack, defense and hp).

c.Nordri: become more great for Titan, as it is for 5 turns againts red instead of 4, attack stat is also better (actually the stat in all aspect is upgraded).

2 Likes

Nordri also deals more damage in total (no more minor damage) and his defense down now affects ALL enemies instead of 3.

4 Likes

That is literally 3* Li Xiu costume :rofl:.

5 Likes

Now we have Mini Li Xiu. Lol

2 Likes

Almur is an updated Chao

2 Likes

Almur will be great for Titans. By the way, when will we have a green EDD for all enemies just like we have Sergei or C Guardian Panther for the purples?

I had fully leveled Fura, she was useless and I used her as a food.
After the upgrade she’s still useless IMHO
She need to have fast mana speed to look like a 4* hero in current 4* meta

Regarding Almur not sure why he need a costume, but it’ll be good improvement of the main stats

More like another Baochan

1 Like

I think he is more like 4* version of Phileas Fogg with Chao’s manacut instead of dispell :sweat_smile:.

I wonder, when these costumes will come out? :prayer_beads:

Will these costumes be available at the same time? I´m saving coins, slowly doing S3 stages, but will not be spending any before all costumes are out :pray:

Only Fura´s costume seems to have come out now. Here´s to hoping for the rest to come out next month? :candle:

Where is Almur’s new costume?
Even though I like the featured heroes, they go soooo slow on releasing 3* and 4* costumes…

2 Likes

It’s probably next month

1 Like

I hear you - I keep saving my summons for when all costumes are out in a portal, but clearly SG is not on board with that strategy :slight_smile: