šŸ§Ŗ The Beta Beat (V55) ā€“ New S5 Hero, Mighty Pets Heroes, Jungle Hunters, Journey heroes, Season of Love, New S1 secondary costumes, Match HotM -- Sharing the Big Picture on What's Going on in Beta

Sorry, I meant like the Masquerade family - Fortuna & Jove

1 Like

They could just slow down with all new Heroes and Event. And concentrate to finish Costumes 2nd first and C on S2 and half C of S3 Heroes.

This game is like getting to end of the game. With the pace that the staff canā€™t even keep it up, not the just Player. (Which is proved by how many mistakes they made in just less than 3 weeks in 2023)

1 Like

There is medicine for this Iā€™m pretty sure. :laughing:

7 Likes

You mean anti-virus for this pixel disease ?

4 Likes

Exactly. To be safe Iā€™d recommend super antidotes for every time you go it to battle.

3 Likes

No wonder the pace of new herpes is increasingā€¦ itā€™s very contagious!

4 Likes

There is also a rebalance of the Mighty Pets event stages. I havenā€™t tested it yet, so I canā€™t say whether it is better or worse than what weā€™ve seen in game.

1 Like

Lol Pardon my autocorrect :sweat_smile::rofl::rofl:

I just hope the Staff wonā€™t make lots of same mistakes again. Since too many released new Heroes.

2 Likes

I fear it will mean itā€™ll be adjusted to be harder :confused: I found that Pet event a lot of fun last time, also since it wasnā€™t such an uphill battle.

Fingers crossed. :crossed_fingers::four_leaf_clover:

A thousand times this :100:

How can they continue down this road?

:loudspeaker: SiGh.

So demotivating to witness.

2 Likes

Iā€™m hereā€¦ Until Iā€™m not

2 Likes

Following up/reporting back on the Mighty Pets changes: Iā€™ve now played through the whole thing.

In my opinion the new version is, if anything, easier than what was released. I am of the opinion that the version that was released didnā€™t need to be changed, but I canā€™t say that this new version in beta felt any worse, either.

So, I think thatā€™s good news. Hopefully those that enjoyed it the first time around will still enjoy it the next time it comes around.

3 Likes

I hope I will able to add a topic for the Mighty Pet event changes today.

3 Likes

Here is the topic for the updated Mighty Pets event:

3 Likes

New Beta build has arrived:

• New Seasonal Event: Season of Love (with 3 Legedary and 1-1 Epic / Rare heroes)
  • New Building: Hero Museum.
    (You can gain gems for maxed heroes)

I am starting to work on topics.

17 Likes

So now we will be flooded with Seasonal Events? Every month a separate Seasonal Event, with shortened duration, decreased loot but a new portal with new, mainly 5*, heroes at very low odds?

4 Likes

So that is valentine event ?

1 Like

Yes, it is.

The new seasonal hero topic is ready:

4 Likes

Thereā€™s a reason why they reunited Corellia, Avalon, Circus and many others into one event. So they could create more :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

1 Like

I was angry and frustrated with the thought of all the new content requiring me to spend to keep up until I saw your postā€¦thank you so very much for the gigglesā€¦very much needed in that moment.
:kissing_heart:

4 Likes