🧪 Early Information on Round 4 of Secondary Season 1 Hero Costumes [Part of The Beta Beat v55]

NOTE: Please do not, under any circumstances, share IMAGES OR VIDEOS from Beta in this or any public Forum thread. Violations can cause players to lose their Beta accounts, or threads to be closed down.

This thread is to provide early insights and discussion on the new Round 4 of secondary costumes for Season 1 heroes.

Don’t get too attached

Details from Beta, especially brand-new Beta content, don’t tend to be very reliable for actual release.

It’s incredibly common that features are changed during Beta testing, or sometimes even after testing but before release. That is, after all, the purpose of Beta testing.

So I wouldn’t get too attached to any of this — it’s not unheard of for entire portions of features to be removed or reworked, or for radical changes to functionality to be made.

:performing_arts: Costumes!!!

There are a total of 4 new Costumes being tested in v55

5 :star: — Legendary Costumes

• Azlar – Leor Babysister
  • Kadlien - Moonlit Fairy
  • Lianna - The Noble Raven
  • Marjana - Master Thief of Windemer

NOTE: All numbers are presented INCLUDING the 1x costume bonus.

5 :star: — Legendary Costume

• Azlar
  • Kadlilen
  • Lianna
  • Marjana
Azlar — Click for Beta Information (Extremely Likely to Change)

Normal Azlar and old Azlar Costume

Costume Azlar — Beta Info & Stats (extremely likely to change)

Rarity: Legendary/5*
Power: 798

Attack: 821
Defense: 663
HP: 1431

Class: Fighter
Family: Classic

Element: :fire: Fire (Red)

Mana Speed: Slow

Special Skill: Volcanic Explosion

• Deals 310% damage to target and nearby enemies.
  • The target and nearby enemies receive 400 Burn damage over 4 turns. The caster absorbs 40% of the dealt Burn damage as health.

Kadlien — Click for Beta Information (Extremely Likely to Change)

Normal Kadlien and old Kadlien Costume

Costume Kadlien — Beta Info & Stats (extremely likely to change)

Power: 797

Attack: 698
Defense: 830
HP: 1398

Class: Cleric

Element: :leaves: Nature (Green)

Mana Speed: Fast

Special Skill: Lunar Shield

• Deals 210% damage to the all enemies.
  • All allies get +86% defense against Fire for 3 turns.

Lianna — Click for Beta Information (Extremely Likely to Change)

Normal Lianna and old Lianna Costume

Costume Lianna — Beta Info & Stats (extremely likely to change)

Power: 795

Attack: 773
Defense: 745
HP: 1364

Class: Druid

Element: :leaves: Nature (Green)

Special Skill: Flawless Shot

• Deals 500% damage to the target.
  • The target gets silenced for 3 turns.

Marjana — Click for Beta Information (Extremely Likely to Change)

Normal Marjana and old Marjana Costume

Costume Marjana — Beta Info & Stats (extremely likely to change)

Power: 795

Attack: 753
Defense: 704
HP: 1499

Class: Ranger

Element: :fire: Fire (Red)

Special Skill: Volcanic Blast

• Deals 300% damage to target and nearby enemies.
  • The target and nearby enemies get -34% defense for 3 turns. Against Ice characters, this status effect becomes uncleansable, and lasts 2 turns longer.
  • The target and nearby enemies receive 291 Burn damage over 3 turns. Against Ice characters, this status effect becomes uncleansable, and lasts 2 turns longer.

NOTE: All numbers are presented INCLUDING the 1x Costume bonus.

:performing_arts: Costume Bonus

Here we have difference costume bonus than the Summer Event Heroes.

Stat S1 CB S1 2xCB Summer Event Hero CB
HoTM CB
Season 2 Hero CB
Halloween Event Hero CB
Santa’s Challange Event Hero CB
Attack 5% 15% 3% 2%
Defence 5% 15% 3% 2%
HP 10% 20% 6% 4%
Mana 5% 5% 1% 1%

Costume Bonus Progression:

Stat Tier 1 Tier 2 Tier 3 Tier 4 Max
Attack 0% 1% 2% 3% 5%
Defence 0% 1% 2% 3% 5%
HP 0% 2% 4% 6% 10%
Mana 0% 1% 2% 3% 5%

If you already have a maxed costume, and you start leveling the second costume, then this will be costume bonus on your other costumes:
(The non ascended new costume will have 0% costume bonus before you ascend it, and afterwards it will have Tier 2,3,4 Max costume bonus)

Attack 5% 6% 7% 8% 15%
Defence 5% 6% 7% 8% 15%
HP 10% 12% 14% 16% 20%
Mana 5% 5% 5% 5% 5%

So leveling the second costume gives this extra costume bonus to other costumes:

Attack 0% 1% 2% 3% 10%
Defence 0% 1% 2% 3% 10%
HP 0% 2% 4% 6% 10%
Mana 0% 0% 0% 0% 0%

NOTE: All numbers are presented above are INCLUDING the costume bonus.

:arrow_up: Beta Updates

31 January 2023

New costumes arrived to Beta

:calendar: Release Date

There is no information on this.

:link: Related Threads

9 Likes

Lianna is simple but very useful.

Marjana is great hit 3 hero.

Kadilen is bad, useful only because of costume bonus.

Azlar can be beast in v.fast wars/tournaments but I still prefer first costume.

18 Likes

Azlar is a great addition, I think I’d use that version more than the other 2
Kadlien doesn’t make sense, I always hate costumes that focus on the color that kills them
Lianna I like it but…I’m pairing her with Fogg so I want that hero dead not silenced
Marjana if you aren’t using the original costume for EDD, this one is great. Much better on defense I think

6 Likes

I agree that for PvP it does not have much use, but it will be useful to deal with bosses on challenge events/elemental quests and the likes. Still Zocc or Hansel give better mana control, but they are slower, so if someone will cause enemy to wait until they charge it will help.

4 Likes

Silence does not pair good with snipers
Snipers job is to kill
The moment you hit your target with 500% the silence will not be much needed
Silence heroes should be at least hit 3 or hit the wings
Kadilen 2nd costume is junk
If i get her i would keep the 1st costume and max the 2nd costume only for the bonus

5 Likes

In raids/war I fully agree.
But not if you are fighting for example season’s big boss, when even strongest sniper can just knock few % of his HP and needs to surive to hit again and again and again… then this silence will help.

I was talking about raids/wars of course
PVE is not that important since there are battle items

Marjana can be nicely pair with her first costume
Liana is ok, the fast silence can be good to stop dangerous heroes
Azlar I am not sure really, maybe the undispelable burn is better
Kadilen agree that it doe snot make sense

Lianna can be interesting because of her class. Pair her with a bard hero and she can be charged with 6 tiles. As a very fast sniper she will be a nice support hero.

For the other heroes I prefer first costume over secondary.

Marjana is great but I prefer her first costume.
Kadilen I can’t understand it, not useful.
Azlar is a good option on VF wars/tournaments.
Lianna is so powerful and she can stop the best tanks like MN or similar. Not bad.

Can SGG just take their elemental defense increase and throw it in a waste? It’s one of worst buffs ever and lately it seems to me that they went overboard with it. First they screwed up Jackal’s costume with it, then March HotM and now also C2 Kad.

6 Likes

Agreed. It should be like 4th or 5th line of special. A nice bonus, if you like. Not the main thing after the damage.
Also, would be more useful if it was not restricted to opposite color. Instead, would be nicer to give extra defense against same color, for elemental quest at least

2 Likes

Tbh all of those costumes feels dull, maybe Marjana can be used.
Expected more, well expect for Kadlien - that was 100% junk costume to be released, no surprice there.
But cmon, look at the rest

• Lianna snipe and silence - meh
  • Azlar hard to use even at rushs

Are those all the 5* left to get 2nd custumes? Its already too late and iam too tired to check it out lol.
Seems like i will sit on my keys forever, coz there is tons of 4* / 3* to be announced…

1 Like

It’s a buff that, by this point, they might as well cosolidate into a “immunity from elemental defense debuffs” and move on. It’s not a buff that people are big on trying to make their teams around and I can’t say it’s “effective” either, since heroes like Domitia and Agwe seem like they still take the same amount of damage from yellow/green tiles, regardless if it’s +34% defense or +98%.

I doubt 100% elemental defense increase would even drop the damage to 1 like Stoneskin passives from Gargoyles.

3 Likes

A bit disappointed there’s no 4* costumes announced.

10 Likes

Not a fan of any of those. I’ll keep waiting for other 3/4s costumes before pulling in costume chamber again (at this rate, it will be a looooong wait)

6 Likes

I think this costumes are really poorly made. Total disappointment. You must be crazy to use all does 2c costumes, only 2c Lianna looks better then first costume. Rest of heroes are far more useful with first costume.

No way in hell worth of chase.

2 Likes

Not surprised at the apparent lack of power of this batch, as this portal is the cheapest, with best odds and superior talents already greatly buffed S1, so they don’t want to go overboard.

My opinion is the same as with Jackal, as long as a hero is good, any extra costume is welcome even if the costume itself is bad. Kadilen C is already a top tier hero that has aged better than most. Who cares about C2, as long as the original costume gets the huge stat boosts?

Marjana C is already a good defense down hero, and now base Marjanna is actually good on defense because it can spread dodge (which has become extremely more annoying that what I could have anticipated, as now I find myself avoiding her with hit-3 heroes).

Shame about the pace of the release, still too many 4* missing, and I don’t expect 3* to get a second costume at all.

1 Like

Kadilen’s new costume is useless. It’s as everyone is saying, a stat boost for the dodge Kadilen. Never been a big fan of element defense up.

Azlar’s costume sounds interesting. The 40hp per turn isn’t much, but because of the Fighter class, it could be something. Still, much to be desired, and the 1x special of uncleanseable burn is nice.

I like Lianna’s silence, esp if the target can’t seem to die (looking at you Waterpipe and M&M) at least they’ll be silenced so someone else can kill them.

I might stick with the 1x costume of Marjana because of her EDD. However, if there comes another 5* fire EDD, then the 2x costume will be very much useful. And it could retire my Saorise. I mean, defense down at fast speed, yes please.

1 Like

%damage of azlar looks not different with marjana… make % azlar higher and reduce DOT. Nowdays % more important than DOT that can be cleansed.