Details from beta, especially brand-new beta content, don’t tend to be very reliable for actual hero release.
It’s incredibly common that heroes are changed during beta testing, or sometimes even after testing but before release. That is, after all, the purpose of beta testing.
So I wouldn’t get too attached to any of this — it’s not unheard of for entire portions of skills to be removed or reworked, or for radical changes to stats to be made.
Element: Ice (Blue)
Family: Legends 2022
Innate Resistance: Resist Attack Ailments
Ths character has innate resistance against status ailments that affect attack.
Innate Ability: Heal on Bleed
Ths character regenerates 20 HP each time an enemy receives Bleed damage.
Mana Speed: Average
Special Skill: Double Flail Mayhem
- Deals 450% damage to the target.
- The target receives 252 Bleed damage over 3 turns.
- Element Link gives all Ice allies immunity to new Fiends for 4 turns. This effect cannot be dispelled.
Special thanks to @Garanwyn for assistance on summoning odds and proofreading for this section.
It’s important to remember that HOTM have very low summoning odds. No amount of summoning will guarantee a HOTM.
But that statistic can lead our minds astray in exactly how our odds play out as we continue summoning.
- 73 times out of 100, you’ll get a HOTM by pull 100
- 95 times out of 100, you’ll get a HOTM by pull 229
- 99 times out of 100, you’ll get a HOTM by pull 352
27 out of every 100 people won’t get the HOTM by the 100th pull
If 1 Million players each summoned 100 times, 270,000 of those players wouldn’t get the HOTM
5 out of every 100 people won’t get the HOTM by the 229th pull
If 1 Million players each summoned 229 times, 50,000 of those players wouldn’t get the HOTM
I highly recommend reading these two threads for more information and context on summoning odds:
- How much should I spend?- HotM cost, and odds, analysis
- What exactly is a Gacha? (Read before posting things about “unfair pulls”)
- [WARNING] A Summons Experience - Chasing Guardian Panther - A Warning for Chasing Heroes
If you’ve read them a million times before, you may consider reading them again before deciding on your budget for summoning. A little time spent deciding on how much money you want to risk on summoning goes a long way to avoiding disappointment, frustration, and regret later.
For a full list of items currently in beta testing, as well as their related threads, please see the master #beta-beat thread: