This thread is to provide early insights and discussion on the initial release of the Round 3 of Season 5 Heroes: Ahmose
Details from Beta, especially brand-new Beta content, don’t tend to be very reliable for actual release.
It’s incredibly common that features are changed during Beta testing, or sometimes even after testing but before release. That is, after all, the purpose of Beta testing.
So I wouldn’t get too attached to any of this — it’s not unheard of for entire portions of features to be removed or reworked, or for radical changes to functionality to be made.
There are a total of one (1) new heroes added to Beta for testing; these have been indicated to be for Season 5.
*The name of the new hero is: Ahmose
Element: Nature (Green)
Mana Speed: Slow
Passive: Effects on Special Skill
70% chance to perform the following actions when this character casts their Special Skill
- Deals 70% damage to all enemies.
- All enemies get -24% mana generation for 3 turns.
Special Skill: Ancient Mirror
- Deals 365% damage to all enemies.
- All allies reflect all status effects and 115% damage back to the attacker and block other negative effects from enemies’ Fire Speicial Skill for 4 turns.
- All Ice enemies get -54% defense against Nature for 4 turns.
- August 1, 2022 – added for first look testing.