🔵 [Master Discussion] -- Trials of Serenity - Guide, Sharing & Discussion

It’s time for Trials of Serenity!

Or, as @princess1 reminds us from Seinfeld:

Note: Per my announcement (Class Trials Forum Threads -- Future Change of Set-up & Format) this is now the Master Discussion Thread for the Trials of Serenity.

This is the Fourth of the Trials in the cycle!

This class trial starts on a Sunday at 07:00am UTC. It recurs every 35 days.

Next Start Date End Duration
2021-01-31T07:00:00Z 2021-02-01T07:00:00Z 24 Hours
Restricted Classes
Paladin & Ranger
image & image

:world_map: Quest Guide

Credit: Mariamne’s Memento Guides

=> Click Here for the complete 🔵 Trials of Serenity Guide – Classes, Bosses, Items & Links

Reset Token Tracking

=> Reset Emblems Tracking in Trial Quests - Reset Emblem 12.5% chance - Nov - 28 - Yes

:left_speech_bubble: Share Your Team & Results!

Post your team in a comment down below, and how you did!

:dizzy: Special Questions for Trials of Serenity

• Justice in Stages 1 and 2 blinds your whole team, and Richard in Stages 2 and 3 causes an attack debuff. How did you deal with that?

• Did having few healer options in the Paladin and Ranger classes impact you?
    Healer Options: Ares, Heimdall, Telluria, Zulag, Red Hood, Baldur (self), Rigard (cost), By-Ulf

• Paladin Cyprian can be effective for killing AoE and multi-target hitters like Justice and Richard. Do you have Cyprian, and if so, did you bring him along?

:grey_question: Standard Questions for All Trials

• Did your team change notably since last time?
  • Have Costumes caused changes to your team?
  • Did changes to your team make the Trials any easier or harder?
  • What items did you use, if any?
  • What are you doing with your shiny new Emblems?
  • If you beat Stage 3, who’s eating the 3* Trainer Hero?
  • Anything else interesting to share?

:link: Related Threads

Past Trials of Serenity Discussion Threads

Click for List of threads for previous Trials of Serenity Discussions

Other Master Trials Discussion Threads

7 Likes

Definitely my favourite trial on a sunday morning, because it’s such a no brainer. 4 rounds of mob give Heimdall enough time to generate so much LP for my team that the bosses show up as apprentices. When eagle-boy quit, there was a blue diamond under the left side triggering a blue dragon next to a purple dragon, triggering an avalance, Richard was gone. One final shot from Seshat and the emblems could be collected. Emblems to Seshat, now +17, and Telluria now +11, Trainer to Magni.

4 Likes

C.Domitia +10 - Telluria +18 - Buddy +1 - Cyprian +3 - Tiburtus +c.bonus+20

Buddy is the new entry in the team, replacing i have no idea which hero :rofl: I thought the lack of a real healer would be troublesome, it really wasn’t. Thanks to the minion shield, all three of the bosses managed to suicide against Cyprian. Chao first, Lianna second, Richard for last. Cyprian was dead at the end of the battle, but so were the enemies :joy: Tile damage, defense down and Domitia’s hit were just collateral. Items untouched. I think it’s the only (or one of the only few) trials where a player can build a team with strong color against the bosses and it helps quite a lot.

Paladin emblems stacking to bring Telluria to +20 (i should do it after i but the pov ones), then finally moving to some really needy 4*. Ranger emblems should be already enough to bring Buddy to +ALOT (i simply have no rangers other than Tib and Triton), i just need to make up my mind about which path is the best.
Trainer went to my 2nd Kiril.

6 Likes

Always easy and no items used.

5 Likes

Used the same team as last time and went through fine. Used one purple banner at the start of the last round.
Red Hood, C.Tiburtus, Telluria, Clarissa, C.Rigard
Trainer hero goes to Raffaele to use in a blue stack mono

3 Likes

Had a full arsenal ready but it seems it wasn’t needed. No items used.

Trainer and emblems on bench.

3 Likes

My team last time:

My team this time:

I focused to kill first Lianna and Richard, as they were the most dangerous, but Chao was almost the first. :sweat_smile: No need to use any item.

Trainer to lord Loki and emblems will be saved.

3 Likes

Easy! Tell provides extra meatshields, Rigard attack up, tibertus defense down, cyprian riposte and triton damage and healing boost. No items needed

4 Likes

Took this was alright used some health one mana an a time stop.

Padalin in storage ranger Athena trainer captain of diamonds :roll_eyes::woman_shrugging:

4 Likes

Screenshot_20201227_134603

Bosses went down fast.
Took me 3 turns.

5 Likes

4x heroes challenge… :muscle:

My Team Last Time

My Team This Time

Last time I forget to use Tiburtus CB, because it is better for 3x boss.

Battle

Decent start at boss wave…

Nice synergy… used 2x antidot and 3x bomb tobe savety…

Reward

Emblems and Trainer keep in stock for now. I currently leveling Frosty, so no need 3* Trainer.

2 Likes

Team:

4x hero challenge

Result:

I did use a couple items, but the outcome wasn’t really ever in doubt. Ranger emblems to Lianna, paladin emblems to Odin, and trainer hero to Frigg (4/18).

1 Like

My team this time:

Thorne +16
Tiburtus +20
Noble Rigard +20
Buddy +19
Lianna +7

Same crew as last time. Lianna is up one talent.

No real issues this run-through. Very conservative with specials, but this crew is hearty enough to handle the mobs without much healing. Entered the boss wave with all specials charged, and targeted Boss Lianna, per usual. Despite her position in the rear of the formation, I got her first, and before she could fire. Richard fired once before going down, but was immediately reversed by Noble Rigard. Even with two purples, Chao always seems to be the last man standing. Should I bring Zulag and triple team him with purple?

Not enough emblems for the next node of either Lianna or Guardian Falcon. Trainer hero to Frosty.

2 Likes

First time using my new Onyx. Think he will go alright!!

Ranger Emblems Banked for Onyx, Paladin Emblems for Roostly.

3 Likes

MY TEAM:

One of the easiest trials for me. QoH received all the attacks from the bosses but she didn’t lose the minions at any moment. Obviously, I didn’t need to use any object.

Trainer for Lord Loki, paladin emblems for QoH and there ranger ones for Lianna.

Good luck. :wink:

3 Likes

Finished the final stage with this team - with no problem at all :grinning:

4 Likes

Lianna making her debut. With 3 purple/2 green, strong or neutral colours against the bosses.

Went into the boss-fase with a decent board and special charged, but the board quickly went bad.

Lost telluria against 2 Lianna specials. She’s sturdy, but not enough to withstand 2. Did manage with the remaining 4, no items necessary.

4 Likes

Same team as last time

with just a different set up and embleming:

C.Domitia +10 - Telluria +20 - Cyprian +3 - Buddy +19 - Tiburtus +c.bonus+20

Easiest trial of them all. I didn’t even lose Cyprian this time.
Ranger emblem will go someday to Triton. Paladin ones have a bit more competition: Sonya, Cyprian, Thorne, Gunnar. I think I’ll start from Sonya since i use her the most because of dispelling. Trainer to Malosi to speed up his final levels of ascension, 4.78 right now.

4 Likes