🔵 [Sept 13, 2020] Trials of Serenity – Guide, Sharing & Discussion!

It’s time for Trials of Serenity!

Or, as @princess1 reminds us from Seinfeld:

This is the Fourth of the Trials in the 18th Cycle!

NOTE: The Trials officially start at 7:00:00 AM (07:00 GMT). This post is scheduled to go live 4.75 hours earlier at 2:15:00 AM (02:15 GMT).

If you do not see the Class Trial in Quests as of 7:00:00 AM (07:00 GMT), force quitting and reopening the app or restarting your device will usually work.

:world_map: Quest Guide

Credit: Mariamne’s Memento Guides

=> Click Here for the complete 🔵 Trials of Serenity Guide – Classes, Bosses, Items & Links

Reset Token Tracking

=> Reset Emblems Tracking in Trial Quests - Reset Emblem 12.5% chance - Nov - 28 - Yes

:ballot_box: Polls

:question: How did you do last time on Trials of Serenity?

• Last time I beat all 3 stages
  • Last time I beat just the first 2 stages
  • Last time I beat just the first stage
  • Last time I wasn’t playing yet, or was unable to beat any stages
  • Last time…I’m not sure, they’re all a blur
0 voters

:question: How did you do this time on Trials of Serenity?

• This time I beat all 3 stages
  • This time I beat just the first 2 stages
  • This time I beat just the first stage
  • This time I couldn’t beat any of the stages
0 voters

:question: Did you need to use a lot of items this time on Trials of Serenity?

(hat tip to JAWS_3D for this question)

• Yeah, I nuked the bosses from space. Ripley would approve.
  • I used some items to finish off the bosses, but it wasn’t the full arsenal
  • I used support items like mana, banners, healing, and maybe a battle item or two, but nothing too crazy
  • I just used some minor items, like healing, mana, or antidotes
  • I didn’t use any items
0 voters

:question: Overall, how do you feel about Trials of Serenity?

(hat tip to @Rapisu for inspiring this question)

• I love all the Trials equally :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
  • It’s definitely my FAVORITE of the Trials
  • I like it more than many of the Trials
  • It’s about average for me
  • I dislike it more than many of the Trials
  • It’s definitely my LEAST FAVORITE of the Trials
  • I hate all of the Trials, give me my Emblems and let me get back to farming :rage:
0 voters

:left_speech_bubble: Share Your Team & Results!

Post your team in a comment down below, and how you did!

:dizzy: Special Questions for Trials of Serenity

• Justice in Stages 1 and 2 blinds your whole team, and Richard in Stages 2 and 3 causes an attack debuff. How did you deal with that?

• Did having few healer options in the Paladin and Ranger classes impact you? Do you have Costumed Ranger Rigard as an option?

• Paladin Cyprian can be effective for killing AoE and multi-target hitters like Justice and Richard. Do you have Cyprian, and if so, did you bring him along?

:grey_question: Standard Questions for All Trials

• Did your team change notably since last time?
  • Have Costumes caused changes to your team?
  • Did changes to your team make the Trials any easier or harder?
  • What items did you use, if any?
  • What are you doing with your shiny new Emblems?
  • If you beat Stage 3, who’s eating the 3* Trainer Hero?
  • Anything else interesting to share?

:link: You may also be interested in these older threads from previous times Trials of Serenity occurred:

Click for List of threads for previous Trials of Serenity Discussions
4 Likes

Same team as the last time

Midway into the battle boss Lianna one shot my team’s Lianna, from there the battle went smoothly. No item needed.
Trainer saved, emblems all saved

5 Likes

Pretty decent trial. Again, no reset token :pensive:

Emblems & trainer on bench.

4 Likes

2 stages done with:

Berden, Cyprian+10, C- LJ, 4.18, Vodnik and Tyrum 3.36. Prisca and Needler were out this time.

Haven´t tried the 3rd stage, I´m completely out of items, I have no healer and the mob slash damage is too heavy for my heroes. No chance.

5 Likes

No changes except for a few emblems…

Telluria +9 / Khagan / Finley +14 / Lianna / cRigard +20

I finished Thorne a couple of days ago, but kept Khagan anyway.

No problems whatsoever – no items used. My only unleveled blue is Grimm #3. so I suppose he’s going to get the trainer, I guess. Would that there were wars where a third blue team would be useful…

Telluria and Finley are taking all of the emblems for these classes, for obvious reasons.

3 Likes

Continuing the vanilla hero challenge.

Had a pretty decent team and breezed through till the last boss stage. Then realised, I hadn’t brought mana pots :scream:. Killed Chao with my initial specials set up but bad board got me into trouble and had to revive my healer twice as well as use some arrows and health pots to survive Lianna and Richard.

Note to self: Check battle items BEFORE starting a match!

Was happy with the team.

Not happy with forgetting mana pots and making the match more difficult than it should have been!!

Emblems banked, trainer to Sartana. No reset emblem.

8 Likes

Such an easy one

5 Likes

Same team
Last time Aegir was +9

Thanos again

Board went nuts with a double kill

All the bells and whistles and Lianna couldnt do a thing

Ranger for Lianna
Paladin saved
Trainer saved

5 Likes

telluria +11 - sonya - cyprian +3 - thorne - chao +11
I’m still wondering how could i bench Tiburtus +11 + costume for this. I completely forgot about him, even though these are the only non 3* paladin/ranger heroes i have. He should have been there in plain sight.
Not so easy, not so difficult. Used only two healing potions out of precaution, lost Thorne to a Lianna/Chao combo who both bypassed the riposte. With Tib it woul have been quite easier.
Paladin emblems in store for Tell. Ranger emblem probably going to Tiburtus, have enough to get close to the last nodes. Trainer, again, to the everhungry Domitia.
Reset emblems missing in action.

6 Likes

Finished now.

Team used was

As no real healer always aim to go into bosses with as many of Red’s minions on as possible

Outcome dead enemies.

5 Likes

Baldur really shines in this trial. With double health and constant special skill attack the enemy is slowly dying. Another Baldurs special skill is resist mana reduction for the whole team making Chao skill nullified. The line up was C Rigard - Baldur - Sonya - Guardian Falcon - Tiburtus

4 Likes

My Team Last Time

My Team This Time

Same as before, no change… just some emblem Telluria and Tiburtus.

Other Option:
2020-09-13_17-37-30

Battle

No mana at all, lol… not mentioned this… but with heavy minions… just let go…

Everything is good… all bosses fire so many including Lianna, but with heavy minions and -att by buddy… it just nothing… so without items all finished. Great… :muscle: :+1:

Reward

Emblems plan for Telluria and Tiburtus, Trainer keep in stock, no blue in high level currently leveling Jarvur, so he does not need Trainer 3*.

9 Likes

No items.
No probs.
No reset.

Meal for Jott.
Emblems stored.

6 Likes

My team - same as last time:
Completed with - Red Hood, Costume Tiburtus, Telluria, Clarissa and Costume Rigard.
Used One purple banner in the last round

5 Likes

Same team as last time. Used some health as have no healer also few time stops.

Screenshot_20200913-115218
Ranger Athena padalin storage trainer miki

4 Likes

My team this time:

• Thorne +6
  • Tiburtus +20
  • Dapper Noble Rigard +20
  • Buddy +19
  • Lianna 4^32

Compared to last time, Thorne is up two talents. Also, Lianna has joined the fray in place of Cyprian +18. As soon as I find a replacement for Cyp on the Trials of Justice, I’ll probably take his emblems for Thorne. That’s right; I will make Thorne fearsome if it’s the last thing I do! :laughing:

Long about stage 3, I formed purple, green, and blue diamonds, and the remainder of the mob waves was spent trying to preserve them. I eventually popped the purple one - I guess my finger slipped, because it wasn’t the match I was trying to make - and I ended up using a bomb and an axe to preserve the green and blue ones for the boss wave. The payoff was sweet, though, as Richard never fired, taking a Lianna arrow to the heart just as he fully charged. Chao managed to fire once, and he was ready to again, but he died to an elf minion. (Death with dishonor!) Boss Lianna once again had a vendetta, this time against Thorne, so with two specials, she took out Thorne with two elves. I don’t think I have enough healing on this trial for anyone on my crew to survive two consecutive Lianna specials. Didn’t matter, as she was on her last legs by then anyway. This is my best trial team, and bringing in the lovely Lianna for Cyprian only makes it that much better.

Holding emblems for now, as I will finish construction on my HA 10 tonight, so I’ll have some heavy food costs for research, and I may start my AL, which will sap my iron. Won’t be enough paladin emblems for Thorne to gain a talent, but Chao will probably grab a temporary talent while I slog through these last few levels for Lianna, at which point she’ll take Chao’s emblems and all future ranger emblems for a while. Trainer hero goes to Raffale.

4 Likes

Finished with c-rigard+18/tibertus+18/mireweave/triton+7/telluria+7.

Against the bosses the board quickly dried up with no greens and no purples, so used some items (and could complete pov-challenge with the items actually having use).

Trainer to kiril (2), emblems in storage for when I have excess iron and ham

3 Likes

No items and my team

3 Likes

Congrats @Circe on another one done!

Congrats on getting stage 2 done @Peazomanco. You’re doing great and will be at stage 3 in no time.

I beat it, used a few health pots, and forgot to take a picture. 3 of my best heroes for this are blue (Athena, Sonya +20, and Richard +7) which isn’t great. I also have Chao +1 on the bench, unleveled Thorne, which I am sure breaks @Noble_Weasel’s heart, and am working on Justice, but she is too weak still. My team was:

Lianna +2
Athena
Cyprian +10
Buddy +20
Tibs +18

Athena is the new one, it had been Richard. Curious to see how it went with 3 D droppers. The bosses did seem to die faster. It is admittedly weird how Buddy and Cyprian play together with minions reducing riposte, but I guess I see minions as the closest thing to a healer I can get on this trial. I make sure the weakest heroes are minioned for health reasons and the rest is what it is.

The only hero coming in the foreseeable future to enter this trial is Justice, but yellow isn’t a great color for this trial so she probably won’t make the team long term. I will likely try her once or twice though to see. Her survivability would be a perk with no healer.

I am glad you got to take your new toy out :+1:

I did not use Proteus in this challenge! :ok_hand:

:beers:

5 Likes