It’s time for Trials of Serenity!
This is the Fourth of the Trials in the 7th Cycle!
NOTE: The Trials officially start at This post is scheduled to go live 3.5 hours earlier at 3:30:00 AM (03:30 GMT).
How did you do last time on Trials of Serenity?
- Last time I beat all 3 stages
- Last time I beat just the first 2 stages
- Last time I beat just the first stage
- Last time I wasn’t playing yet, or was unable to beat any stages
- Last time…I’m not sure, they’re all a blur
How did you do this time on Trials of Serenity?
- This time I beat all 3 stages
- This time I beat just the first 2 stages
- This time I beat just the first stage
- This time I couldn’t beat any of the stages
Did you need to use a lot of items this time on Trials of Serenity?
- Yeah, I nuked the bosses from space. Ripley would approve.
- I used some items to finish off the bosses, but it wasn’t the full arsenal
- I used support items like mana, banners, healing, and maybe a battle item or two, but nothing too crazy
- I just used some minor items, like healing, mana, or antidotes
- I didn’t use any items
Overall, how do you feel about Trials of Serenity?
(hat tip to @Rapisu for inspiring this question)
- I love all the Trials equally
- It’s definitely my FAVORITE of the Trials
- I like it more than many of the Trials
- It’s about average for me
- I dislike it more than many of the Trials
- It’s definitely my LEAST FAVORITE of the Trials
- I hate all of the Trials, give me my Emblems and let me get back to farming
Share Your Team & Results!
Post your team in a comment down below, and how you did!
Special Questions for Trials of Serenity
Justice in Stages 1 and 2 blinds your whole team, and Richard in Stages 2 and 3 causes an attack debuff. How did you deal with that?
Did having few healer options in the Paladin and Ranger classes impact you?
Paladin Cyprian can be effective for killing AoE and multi-target hitters like Justice and Richard. Do you have Cyprian, and if so, did you bring him along?
Standard Questions for All Trials
Did your team change notably since last time?
Did changes to your team make the Trials any easier or harder?
What items did you use, if any?
What are you doing with your shiny new Emblems?
If you beat Stage 3, who’s eating the 3* Trainer Hero?
Anything else interesting to share?
You may also be interested in these older threads from previous times Trials of Serenity occurred:
- [July 21, 2019] Trials of Serenity Teams – Share Yours & Discuss!
- [Jun 16, 2019] Trials of Serenity Teams – Share Yours & Discuss!
- [May 12, 2019] 🔵 Trials of Serenity Guide & Teams – Share Yours & Discuss!
- [Apr 7, 2019] 🔵 Trials of Serenity Teams – Share Yours & Discuss!
- [Mar 3, 2019] Trials of Serenity Teams – Share Yours & Discuss!
- [Jan 27, 2019] Trials of serenity
- [Jan 27, 2019] No healer for Trials of Serenity? No problem!
- [Jan 27, 2019] If someone were to make a Serenity team with w/ Evelyn, Athena, RedHood, Chao and Tiburtus (humor)
- [Jan 25, 2019] Trials of serenity - nervous team prep