🔵 [Nov 22, 2020] Trials of Serenity – Guide, Sharing & Discussion!

It feels so easy again after the 4* challenge! No items used. Grateful I’ve costume Rigard for this Trial.

Ranger emblems probably to Lianna. Paladdin saved. Been considering finally maxing a Richard (no costume) or Thorne…

9 Likes

So many possibilities, but I stayed with my last team. In the final stage, I pumped up my LP with two Mana-potions for Heimdall, then I had nothing to fear from the bosses. Eagle boy went down first, because he was weakened against green and had a large green nest with a diamond under him. The two others could fire, but not cause enough damage to even see the slightest chance. Emblems will go to Telluria, went to Evelyn, now on +11. Trainer to Mireweave, my intermediate project until I have enough material to ascend Magni.

7 Likes

Team last time
Screenshot_20201018-224147_Empires
Team this time

Im still liking the tension of the 4*s :rofl:

I nearly blew the start. Got the Big boy first

Then deadly deva had to go next

Not to bad in the end

Starting 2nd Lianna, maybe all for her and not sure to take Aegir to 20.

8 Likes

Used the same team as last time and went through fine. Didn’t need to use any battle items.

Red Hood, C.Tiburtus, Telluria, Clarissa, C.Rigard

And got a reset token from the rewards

3 Likes

Triton out Athena in. Used some healing pots as no healer and one time stop. This was quite a fluke got hit then by Richard, Athena was ready for the second time fired her of had a green diamond, that cascaded into a 14 hit combo which wiped out everyone :slight_smile:

Ranger Athena padalin in storage trainer S3 wolf dude

6 Likes

My Team Last Time

My Team This Time

Will try Onyx which is great synergy with other… and try new Lianna.
Other Option
2020-11-22_17-49-06

Battle

Decent board setup, some Mana ready with heavy minions.

Great fast nice and clean without using items :muscle:

Reward

Emblems Paladin for Falcon (plan to+19 for mana lvl17), Ranger for Buddy+8 (same reason, mana lvl17).
Trainer goes to Snow White.
Reset Emblem keep in stock :sunglasses:

6 Likes

I changed Richard for Neith so as to have just a ranger team. Very easy and no need to use any object.

Emblems will be kept and trainer for Raffaele.

7 Likes

My team this time:

• Thorne +16
  • Tiburtus +20
  • Noble Rigard +20
  • Buddy +19
  • Lianna +6

Compared to last time, Lianna is maxed with 6 talents, and I reset Cyprian to give his emblems to Thorne, so he is up 10 talents. With the emblems from stage 2, I took Thorne’s final attack node, so his finisher is now about as scary as it’s going to get unless I get his costume, which I hope to, incidentally.

As usual, the trick to the mob waves is just to make sure you don’t use a special you can’t recharge before the bosses, which I was able to do. Also entered the boss wave with green and purple diamonds on the board, so I knew this was going to be easy as usual. That series of hit-3 attacks with Rigard’s attack up and Buddy and Tiburtus’s defense down is just overwhelming. A cascade caused by the second diamond made sure Rigard was able to reverse Richard as soon as he fired. After that, Lianna fell without firing, then Richard, and Chao made a desperate last special before also dying.

Just short of ranger emblems for Lianna’s next node; I want to reset my Chao, but I still use him for late wars, so I’m waiting. Not sure about paladin emblems. Could continue building Giga-Thorne, which is fun, or could wait for Guardian Falcon to be maxed and emblem him out. Might depend on whether I get Thorne’s costume. Trainer hero to Isarnia.

6 Likes

Reset token yay…

Screenshot_20201122_145343

No items used.
Rewards stocked.

9 Likes

I heard about the reset token so I resolved to finish this trail at any cost…

This was the team I used for last stage ( I used Costume Bane +14 for previous, but I thought that Evelyn special would be very important for dealing with the mobs.

The lack of healer and the squishyness of my members forced me to spend a lot of small potions and didn´t allow me to prepare a board, but managed to get full charged.

I unleash all the specials and a round of barrage items, combined 3 tiles to weaken Richard dropped another round of nuke.

When only Chao was alive I just played normal:

Evelyn is brutal. Sadly I haven´t mats to take her over 2.60 and have Almur and Kadilen stuck…

Emblems stored, trainer for 2nd boril.

7 Likes

A reset token :scream: :scream: :scream: :scream: :exploding_head: I’m shocked.

Thorne - Cyprian +3 - Telluria +14- C.Tiburtus +20 - C.Domitia +10

No items used, every boss fired against Cyprian’s reposte. They were suicidal :joy: The purple stack with defdown made the rest. Thorne almost abandoned the party after Lianna’s hit, but the battle was already almost over.
Paladin emblems are going to Telluria. Ranger emblems don’t know, maybe Triton, maybe equally divided between 3*. Until i decide, i’m saving them. Trainer to Grimm.
Reset token still unbelievable :rofl:

3 Likes

There’s a reset token!! It’s a Lazarus miracle! Welcome back from the dead!

Trial was easy.
CRigs - Tibs - Telly - Seshat - Clarissa

Was monotonously checking off the quests except at the end … OMG is that a reset :scream: :scream: :scream:

6 Likes

They heard the complaints i guess. Reset token!

5 Likes

I beat it with this team:

For a moment I thought this could be a challenge where I had a team of all 5*’s … I was wrong :laughing:. I brought all 4 regardless of synergy and called a go. No healer so I brought Buddy. He is my only minion maker so I sandwiched him between my weaker heroes as a pseudo heal.

Mobs went fine. I got to the bosses with all specials charged. I ended up using a few healing pots. Each boss fired at least twice. Athena died at the end by a special followed by slashes. It was well in hand at that point though. I think Richard died first, Lianna second, and Chao last.

This went much faster than the 4* version :rofl:

Ranger emblems saved for Athena’s next node. Paladin for Richard’s next node. Reset emblem going to Kadilen most likely as Guillinbursti is almost done and I am loving him. Trainer went to the pig too.

:beers:

Awesome win @Peazomanco!

Cool team. :+1:

Did you go attack path on Athena @Dudeious.Maximus?

Right on @Robkirky1 regarding the 4* challenge! :+1:

They certainly go faster too! :laughing:

I have normal Richard as my tank, he is pretty good. He does come along on offense sometimes too, but is by no means a staple on offense. He can take some hits and an A drop isn’t a bad thing to have.

As for Thorne, let me introduce you to @Noble_Weasel and his soon to be famous once costumes are out Giga-Thorne. :laughing:

9 Likes

Yeah attack so far and will continue

I took the mana bit as will be using with areil and miki with her always, they give mana bonus every bit helps also a blue mana troop would be cool too.

3 Likes

Nice! I have been fortunate enough to have two good 5* rangers in c-Lianna and Athena. I couldn’t decide so they got split. Lianna is +4 and working on Athena to +4. +7 next, etc. All my good 4* rangers are already maxed.

Not sure if that’s good or not :man_shrugging:, but it is what we’re doing. :laughing:

:beers:

2 Likes

It isn’t always easy. Both deserve emblems. I had jabberwok as first major monk then later I pulled wilbur. Both emblems worthy I stopped on jabber +9 and took wilbur to +12 as I uses alot, makes sense sure I want jabber to be a killer but am I lacking in other teams or hero’s I use.
You got line dude? Mines. Dudeious.maximus name is jude on it. Anyone else’ fell free to add of yall want.

I managed the first two stages with

Sonya (stuck at 3/60)
Berden
Gunnar
Ei-Dunn
By-Ulf

…And a few arrows, and health potions. I´m tempted to try the last stage, since I hear news of a reset token!? :scream: But that´s a lot of World Energy to go to waste, when my Team Power is just below 3000 :roll_eyes: Ah, well, in the future :partying_face:

Good luck to all, happy gaming :slight_smile:

6 Likes

This is one of the easier trials for me:

Telluria +14 / Khagan +1 / Finley +19 / cRigard +20 / Lianna

And on the bench were Bai Yeong, Tiburtus (costume being leveled), Sonya +19 (with full costume), Triton +19…

Paladin Emblems to Telluria, Rangers should probably save to finish Finley, though with 250 emblems for a critical node, they might be better used elsewhere. Frank took the blue trainer. I’ve now got 35 reset emblems saved…

1 Like

Seshat just had her last ascension today and she came into my team in place of Chao +7.

Rest of the team remained the same Tibs+20, Justice, Richard +10, Red Hood 3/70.

As usual gameplan was have as many minions from hood on everyone as possible as no other healing option.

Ranger emblems save for Seshat,
Paladin to Richard.
Trainer to Sapphire.

4 Likes