🔵 [Nov 3, 2019] Trials of Serenity Teams – Share Yours & Discuss!

It’s time for Trials of Serenity!

Or, as @princess1 reminds us from Seinfeld:

This is the Fourth of the Trials in the 9th Cycle!

NOTE: The Trials officially start at 7:00:00 AM (07:00 GMT). This post is scheduled to go live 4 hours earlier at 3:00:00 AM (03:00 GMT).

If you do not see the Class Trial in Quests as of 7:00:00 AM (07:00 GMT), force quitting and reopening the app or restarting your device will usually work.

:world_map: Full Guide

=> Click Here for the Guide to Trials of Serenity

:ballot_box: Polls

How did you do last time on Trials of Serenity?

• Last time I beat all 3 stages
  • Last time I beat just the first 2 stages
  • Last time I beat just the first stage
  • Last time I wasn’t playing yet, or was unable to beat any stages
  • Last time…I’m not sure, they’re all a blur
0 voters

How did you do this time on Trials of Serenity?

• This time I beat all 3 stages
  • This time I beat just the first 2 stages
  • This time I beat just the first stage
  • This time I couldn’t beat any of the stages
0 voters

Did you need to use a lot of items this time on Trials of Serenity?

(hat tip to @JAWS_3D for this question)

• Yeah, I nuked the bosses from space. Ripley would approve.
  • I used some items to finish off the bosses, but it wasn’t the full arsenal
  • I used support items like mana, banners, healing, and maybe a battle item or two, but nothing too crazy
  • I just used some minor items, like healing, mana, or antidotes
  • I didn’t use any items
0 voters

Overall, how do you feel about Trials of Serenity?

(hat tip to @Rapisu for inspiring this question)

• I love all the Trials equally :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
  • It’s definitely my FAVORITE of the Trials
  • I like it more than many of the Trials
  • It’s about average for me
  • I dislike it more than many of the Trials
  • It’s definitely my LEAST FAVORITE of the Trials
  • I hate all of the Trials, give me my Emblems and let me get back to farming :rage:
0 voters

:left_speech_bubble: Share Your Team & Results!

Post your team in a comment down below, and how you did!

:dizzy: Special Questions for Trials of Serenity

• Justice in Stages 1 and 2 blinds your whole team, and Richard in Stages 2 and 3 causes an attack debuff. How did you deal with that?

• Did having few healer options in the Paladin and Ranger classes impact you?

• Paladin Cyprian can be effective for killing AoE and multi-target hitters like Justice and Richard. Do you have Cyprian, and if so, did you bring him along?

:grey_question: Standard Questions for All Trials

• Did your team change notably since last time?

• Did changes to your team make the Trials any easier or harder?

• What items did you use, if any?

• What are you doing with your shiny new Emblems?

• If you beat Stage 3, who’s eating the 3* Trainer Hero?

• Anything else interesting to share?

:link: You may also be interested in these older threads from previous times Trials of Serenity occurred:

5 Likes

Team didnt change since last time
Evelyn, Frida+7, Buddy, Lianna, Alasie+11
had to use 2 healing potions and 1 antidote to be safe and Evelyn elemental link helped a bit with healing
the only healer i got is Ares but stacking color is better for me specially with frida and evelyn to get some elemental defense down
went at the bosses with full mana and killed almost killed Chao with special skills only then focused on Richard

Ranger emblems will go to Alasie
Paladin: still dont know as i dont use a paladin on my defense team for now
trainer will go to Neith as i was lucky to pull her with one EHT

Reset Emblem NO

7 Likes

My team is only 2600, and I did just only use 1 defense banner + health pot for Stage 2, I don’t think I will be able to manage Stage 3 bosses.
I have 3 blues and 2 purple:

Sonya: 3/60
Triton: 3/4
Tyrum: Max +3
Gunnar: Max +4
Tiburtus: 3/60

I have Berden at 3/28 but he wouldn’t be worth it, and then I think I have a couple others I can use but they are not upgraded at all.
So, when I do reach 20 WE, I will attempt this once, and hopefully get to the bosses and just Carpet Bomb + Dragon Attack (I have 5 of each, I finally have Forge to be able to create Dragon Attack!!). I won’t take axes and arrows though, instead, purely for the first waves I will take 5x500hp and 5x 60% Mana.

7 Likes

wish you a good luck on the third stage and hope you get the emblems :smiley:
if you could survive the 4 waves without any hero dying and couple of mana potions i believe you can win it easily
just a tip before using any healing potions try to get triton healing bonus to be up to help you reduce using of healing potions

8 Likes

I have no healer on my team for this, or do you mean if I activate Triton special first, then use a healing potion, it will also give me extra healing?

7 Likes

yup exactly it will give you extra healing, and i know that every HP count and it will help you succeed

With and without triton skill

8 Likes

Same team but swaped out 2nd Tibutus 3/60 for Thorne
Frida was +1

Not the best board to start
Screenshot_20191103-213050_Empires
Got golden boy

Chucked a couple of axes and Thorne had the last strike on the deadly sniper

8 Likes

Here is what I took on both profiles:

Main:

Alt:

Well, the alt didn’t have to four man it this time. I added in Berden this time to make a full team. With no Cyprian, the alt had a bit of a pickle dealing with Justice. Main on the other hand had no problem. With two dispellers on hand, Justice’s and Richard’s protect were not there long.

Well beat the third stage on my main, had to spend some gems to complete it. Didn’t want the 20 WE to go to waste. Surprisingly Chao was the last one. I was actually happy that it was Cyprian, Tyrum, and my Chao left because it meant that the enemy Chao was gonna get counter attack damage no matter who he targeted. Kingston ate the trainer hero.

On my main, Paladin emblems are going to Tyrum and Cyprian. Tyrum will be brought to +15 and then focus will shift to getting Cyprian to +15. Then Sonya will be next to emblem. As for the ranger emblems, they are going to Chao as I intend to go the full grid.

Alt, the ranger emblems are going to Tibs, and the pally emblems are going to Sonya.

6 Likes

I changed my team from last time, as I’ve been working on Seshat, so Richard (with 9 emblems, cos I love a challenge), was benched. I usually make sure my heros have specials ready to go at the Boss stage, but I wasn’t really paying close attention :woman_facepalming:. Up until then, I hadn’t used any items :confounded:.

Richard and Chao were taken out mostly by Cyprian’s riposte - I only pull him out for this trial and he was a superstar.

Trainer and emblems safe in my inventory for now.

8 Likes

Fastest trial ever for me with double def down of Athena/Frida and riposte powered by Ares.

Trainer for Frida and Tibs earned his first and only node.

9 Likes

Same team as last time.

Struggled towards the end and used a few items.

Magni gets the trainer.

9 Likes

So I definitely had to use all Dragon attacks and bombs. I used 1 bomb on wave 4 as I struggled… butbi did it.

9 Likes

conrats on getting it done with the team you got, i was waiting for your post to tell us how you did

2 Likes

The Triton + Health Pot helped by the way. I was not getting many blues or purples in the first 2 waves so I struggled, but that trick helped.
I didn’t realize that Triton’s special worked with battle items, so this was extremely useful, thank you.

4 Likes

glad to be able to help, and always dont hesitate on asking or help and advise

This is the perfect example of why @zephyr1 creates these topics :smiley:

3 Likes

This is one of my better Trials teams so no complaints here:

Final outcome, pretty comfortable:

Back to a nice lazy Sunday!

7 Likes

I like that trial, but nuked the bosses again. No patience with no healer :smiley:

Last time - Cyp was +11, Falcon not so high:

This time:

Still thinking about, who gets emblems and trainer …

7 Likes

Used my usual team, no changes. I lack healers for this one so I carry two sets of health potions for this one and bear banner to negate Richard special. Otherwise it went pretty okay. Paladin emblems for Falcon and ranger for Seshat. Trainer hero hoarded.

8 Likes

No items used thanks to Cyprian who killed Richard with his riposte.
The new emblems will go to Lianna and Richard.

8 Likes

Same team as last time but stronger. Triton max, Magni +8, tiburtus max, khagan 3.70, Sonya 3.40.

Sonya lasted much longer this time. This one’s harder with no healer though. Had a bad board on final trial used a free axes and bombs to finish so no need to redo at 20 flags. I have cyprian but not likely to level him. Just yesterday I asked if I should jump imto obakan as next purple. I have more mats for another purple but unlikely to pull one as mostly f2p. Only a few coin pulls at events such. Cyprian and boril came very late so not really useful now and kashrek was last 4* I needsed to get all of them so he’s a maybe but their time has passed I guess…lol

4 Likes