🔵 [Feb 16, 2020] Trials of Serenity Teams – Share Yours & Discuss!

It’s time for Trials of Serenity!

Or, as @princess1 reminds us from Seinfeld:

This is the Fourth of the Trials in the 12th Cycle!

NOTE: The Trials officially start at 7:00:00 AM (07:00 GMT). This post is scheduled to go live 4.75 hours earlier at 2:15:00 AM (02:15 GMT).

If you do not see the Class Trial in Quests as of 7:00:00 AM (07:00 GMT), force quitting and reopening the app or restarting your device will usually work.

:world_map: Full Guide

=> Click Here for the Guide to Trials of Serenity

:ballot_box: Polls

How did you do last time on Trials of Serenity?

• Last time I beat all 3 stages
  • Last time I beat just the first 2 stages
  • Last time I beat just the first stage
  • Last time I wasn’t playing yet, or was unable to beat any stages
  • Last time…I’m not sure, they’re all a blur

0 voters

How did you do this time on Trials of Serenity?

• This time I beat all 3 stages
  • This time I beat just the first 2 stages
  • This time I beat just the first stage
  • This time I couldn’t beat any of the stages

0 voters

Did you need to use a lot of items this time on Trials of Serenity?

(hat tip to @JAWS_3D for this question)

• Yeah, I nuked the bosses from space. Ripley would approve.
  • I used some items to finish off the bosses, but it wasn’t the full arsenal
  • I used support items like mana, banners, healing, and maybe a battle item or two, but nothing too crazy
  • I just used some minor items, like healing, mana, or antidotes
  • I didn’t use any items

0 voters

Overall, how do you feel about Trials of Serenity?

(hat tip to @Rapisu for inspiring this question)

• I love all the Trials equally :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
  • It’s definitely my FAVORITE of the Trials
  • I like it more than many of the Trials
  • It’s about average for me
  • I dislike it more than many of the Trials
  • It’s definitely my LEAST FAVORITE of the Trials
  • I hate all of the Trials, give me my Emblems and let me get back to farming :rage:

0 voters

:left_speech_bubble: Share Your Team & Results!

Post your team in a comment down below, and how you did!

:dizzy: Special Questions for Trials of Serenity

• Justice in Stages 1 and 2 blinds your whole team, and Richard in Stages 2 and 3 causes an attack debuff. How did you deal with that?

• Did having few healer options in the Paladin and Ranger classes impact you? Do you have Costumed Ranger Rigard as an option?

• Paladin Cyprian can be effective for killing AoE and multi-target hitters like Justice and Richard. Do you have Cyprian, and if so, did you bring him along?

:grey_question: Standard Questions for All Trials

• Did your team change notably since last time?

• Have Costumes caused changes to your team?

• Did changes to your team make the Trials any easier or harder?

• What items did you use, if any?

• What are you doing with your shiny new Emblems?

• If you beat Stage 3, who’s eating the 3* Trainer Hero?

• Anything else interesting to share?

:link: You may also be interested in these older threads from previous times Trials of Serenity occurred:

2 Likes

Last time:

This time. I guess giving Rigard crit troops is an improvement? :man_shrugging:t2:

One of my strongest trials with some ludicrously powerful heroes, a few blue raspberry drinks made everything easy.

Not quite enough to get Seshat another node, but got Sonya to +20. Time to start working on her big brother Richard.

No reset token. Trainer to Sonya#2.

Ty as always zephyr!

4 Likes

Same team

This one was over pretty quick

Triton and Aiger heal well together, Frida and her defence down is killer with this team (tile dependent :joy::joy:)

Just pulled Lianna so its all going to her very soon :grin::grin:

6 Likes

My team! Remember bosses are their own worst enemy and counter attack will show them that!

4 Likes

Used costumed RIgard this time instead of Richard 3.70. Stages and Bosses were no issues for this team; no items consumed.

Trainer goes to Vela,
1 Emblem missing to bring Seshat to +11

4 Likes

Best run ever in a Class Quest.

No healer here, but some strong hitters. Only 1* and 2* Battle Items were used all on Stage 3. No items needed in Stages 1 & 2. Lost some heroes, but managed to hold on.

My team and items going in:

And coming out:

4 Likes

Double def down +
Att up +
Crit =
a few tiles cause 1k dmg

No items consumed.
Trainer to Ariel #2.
Emblems saved.

Boss battle:

8 Likes

Last time the team was

The team this time

I forgot to return Athena - Frida combo as noted in Jan post, but this time I put in two new players C.Tiburtus and G.Falcon.

Although no item used, but this team too made suboptimal performance.

Trainer goes to Perseus and emblems saved for now.

5 Likes

Rigard Costume +8
Tiburtus +4
Cyprian +6
Justice 4/36
Sonya +7

I always get paranoid at the end when I have a bad board, so I used 2 time stops in total, but nothing else. No one on my team died so I am happy

5 Likes

Did this across all three profiles.

Main:

Well accomplished a first for this trial on my main, I managed to beat all 3 stages!! Trainer went to Boril. Emblems went to Triton and Sonya. I am very happy that I could beat a 3rd stage in a trial without using continues. I didn’t think this would happen but it did!

1st alt:

Decided to go double Tibs just for the lolz. Emblems are being stored for now.

2nd alt:

This was a very low team to do this with. But I still did the first stage regardless. Emblems are being stored on this one as well. The yellow bosses were no problem across all three profiles as dark was usually stacked. Cyp took care of Justice and Richard thanks to the riposte.

5 Likes

No screenshot from last time, but it was this team, with costumed Rigard instead of Chao.

That worked pretty well, but I had two shiny new heroes this time:

So I went with them to play with my new toys. Also very easy. I made sure to use three super manas to complete today’s VP challenge, though I didn’t need them

4 Likes

This and every trial are wrong. No way for any hero to have 6000+hp. Let alone maxed emblems. So, to the people that have maxed their heroes emblems, need not a challenge, maybe a job. If the game is too vanilla for people at the head of the pack who cares. It takes 200,000 people to support the top 100 players habits. So engineer the mechanics for 200,000 not the top 100. Irritated by 25% piercing of lianna, versus my 5%, 10% rangers. Easier is not the goal, as much as being more informed before wasting time.

3 Likes

Athena, Aegir, Evelyn, Seshat and Neith. One of the easiest trials for me, so many rangers.

3 Likes

Same team as last time, with a couple more emblem ranks.

• On the bench: Arthur, Falcon, Sonya #1 and #2, Cyprian, Frida 3.70, Evelyn, Triton, Buddy #1 and #2, Jack, Chao, and Juggalo Tibs

I got to the final bosses with everyone ready except QoH, and two diamonds to boot. I unleashed everything, popped the diamonds, and then proceeded to burn the 3 major Mana pots for today’s Valor challenge. I almost missed grabbing that last screen shot, as Lianna firing into a fully leveled Athena debuff is deadly.

Let the bodies hit the floor. Trainer to Valeria #2, emblems to Athena and Queen.

5 Likes

Woop! This was close but managed it used all pots triton n Sonya just had a bullseye on them the whole fn time!

Emblems in storage n trainer to agwe

3 Likes

My Team Last Time

My Team This Time

No change, but move Buddy position.

On Bench

2020-02-17_4-14-01

The Battle

All mana charged except Buddy. Decent board.

Used almost all items, because of not so good board.

Reward

Emblems both keep inventory.
Trainer goes to Vela.

5 Likes

No items, emblems are for Lianna and Richard.

3 Likes

Team slightly changed took Neith in at 4/xx and Justice3/70 out. Had only 2 big healing potions, whixh I recognized too late and 2 titan shields. Had to resurrect Neith once and the bosses fired their special inro the titan shield. Used 3 Mana Potions to finish Richard and Lianna with Evelyn, Richard and Seshat. Emblems will be stockpiled, trainer went to Vela.

3 Likes

This trial is always hard for me as I have no healer available for it, and my play style has evolved to rely on healers and snipers (helped by the available 5* heroes I have of course). I only beat the end through judicious (as in immediate) use of dragons and bombs, and then tornadoes to fire specials over and over.

I am working on AoE heroes to expand my tactics in the game, eventually that should help.

2 Likes

Cookie Settings