It’s time for Trials of Justice!
This is the last of the Trials in the 2nd Cycle!
NOTE: The Trial officially starts at 07:00 GMT. This post is scheduled to go live 1 hour earlier at 06:00 GMT.
Increased Difficulty of the Final Stage
According to the Version 20 Release Notes, the Final Stage is now harder:
The big question is:
How much harder?
Trials of Justice previously had 3763 HP per Final Boss, and as of Version 20 now has 4051 HP per Final Boss.
We don’t know, however, whether there are corresponding changes in the Defense and/or Attack stats.
Did you notice any change in difficulty for the Final Stage?
- I have Version 20, and YES! It was much harder
- I have Version 20, and yes, it was a little harder
- I have Version 20, and yes…I think…maybe it was a little harder? Didn’t really seem any different.
- I have Version 20, and no, I don’t think I noticed a difference
- I don’t have Version 20 yet, but I think it seemed harder
- No, I don’t have Version 20 yet
This thread is for sharing and discussing your teams and results.
You may also be interested in this older thread from the first time Trials of Justice occurred:
Trials of Justice allows Paladins and Monks
The bosses are Richard, Friar Tuck, Joon, and Justice
Monsters are red/fire and purple/dark
Final Boss HP
Version 19: Each boss in Stage 3 has 3763 HP
Version 20: Each boss in Stage 3 has 4051 HP.
Thanks @madmarv for a screenshot of the Final Boss HP:
Trials of Justice was originally one of the lower-HP sets of bosses, which generally makes carpet bombing/item nuking very practical if needed, particularly without a healer amongst them.
The increase of 288 HP in Version 20 should not radically alter your ability to bomb your way through the Final Bosses if needed, though it may require playing through a few more turns to wait for Dragon Attack DoT and/or do additional tile damage.
NOTE: @madmarv is planning to create new video guides for the updated Class Trial difficulty as of the V20 release.
How did you do last time on Trials of Justice?
- Last time I beat all 3 stages
- Last time I beat just the first 2 stages
- Last time I beat just the first stage
- Last time I wasn’t playing yet, or was unable to beat any stages
- Last time…I’m not sure, they’re all a blur
How did you do this time on Trials of Justice?
- This time I beat all 3 stages
- This time I beat just the first 2 stages
- This time I beat just the first stage
- This time I couldn’t beat any of the stages
Did you need to use a lot of items this time on Trials of Justice?
- Yeah, I nuked the bosses from space. Ripley would approve.
- I used some items to finish off the bosses, but it wasn’t the full arsenal
- I used support items like mana, banners, healing, and maybe a battle item or two, but nothing too crazy
- I just used some healing and/or mana pots
- I didn’t use any items
A helpful reminder from @Gryphonknight:
Share Your Team & Results!
Post your team in a comment down below, and how you did!
Presuming you have Version 20, did you notice any change in difficulty from last time?
Did your team change notably since last time?
What items did you use, if any?
Monks and Paladins have some healer options…but only amongst HOTM and Season 2 Legendary heroes (other than Friar Tuck). Do you have any of those ultra-rare heroes for Trials of Justice? If not, did you find these Trials harder without healer options?
What are you doing with your shiny new Emblems?
Anything else interesting to share?