Yoricks Memes by request of Coppersky

About Any way to bring back the positivity players used to have?

4 Likes

LAMOOOOOOOOO HAHAHA.
EPIC ONE HERE BRO LOL
@FraVit93

1 Like

My advice to my alliance mate @Dandelionwings about the appropriate attitude to the Rare Quest bosses:

5 Likes

My advice to my alliance mates having difficulties passing Rare Quests or stage 3 of the Trials and asked about Carpet Bombing strategies…

Carpet Bombing works, as long as your plane carrying the bombs can get to the drop zone.

4 Likes

In this case, the drop zone was reached, but the ammunition was lacking.

Some Forge upgrades are in the works now. :wink:

3 Likes

Ripley approves

tenor%20(2)

9 Likes
[Jun 9, 2019] :large_blue_circle: Trials of Fortitude Teams – Share Yours & Discuss!
[May 5, 2019] :large_blue_circle: Trials of Fortitude Guide & Teams – Share Yours & Discuss!
:large_blue_circle: Trials of Strength Teams – Share Yours & Discuss!
:large_blue_circle: Trials of Strength Teams – Share Yours & Discuss!
:large_blue_circle: Trials of Justice Guide & Teams – Share Yours & Discuss!
[Apr 28, 2019] :large_blue_circle: Trials of Justice Teams – Share Yours & Discuss!
:large_blue_circle: Trials of Shadows Teams – Share Yours & Discuss!
[Apr 24, 2019] :large_blue_circle: Trials of Shadows Teams – Share Yours & Discuss!
:large_blue_circle: Trials of Nature Teams – Share Yours & Discuss!
[Apr 21, 2019] :large_blue_circle: Trials of Nature Teams – Share Yours & Discuss!
:large_blue_circle: Trials of Decimation Guide & Teams – Share Yours & Discuss!
[Apr 17, 2019] :large_blue_circle: Trials of Decimation Teams – Share Yours & Discuss!
[Apr 14, 2019] :large_blue_circle: Trials of Piety Teams – Share Yours & Discuss!
[Apr 10, 2019] :large_blue_circle: Trials of Survival Teams – Share Yours & Discuss!
[Apr 7, 2019] :large_blue_circle: Trials of Serenity Teams – Share Yours & Discuss!
[Apr 3, 2019] :large_blue_circle: Trials of Mysticism Teams – Share Yours & Discuss!
[Mar 31, 2019] :large_blue_circle: Trials of Fortitude Teams – Share Yours & Discuss!
[May 1, 2019] :large_blue_circle: Trials of Strength Guide & Teams – Share Yours & Discuss!
[Mar 27, 2019] :large_blue_circle: Trials of Strength Teams – Share Yours & Discuss!
[Mar 24, 2019] :large_blue_circle: Trials of Justice Teams – Share Yours & Discuss!
[Mar 20, 2019] :large_blue_circle: Trials of Shadows Teams – Share Yours & Discuss!
[Mar 17, 2019] :large_blue_circle: Trials of Nature Teams – Share Yours & Discuss!
[May 8, 2019] :large_blue_circle: Trials of Mysticism Guide & Teams – Share Yours & Discuss!
[Jun 12, 2019] :large_blue_circle: Trials of Mysticism Teams – Share Yours & Discuss!
[May 12, 2019] :large_blue_circle: Trials of Serenity Guide & Teams – Share Yours & Discuss!
[Jun 16, 2019] :large_blue_circle: Trials of Serenity Teams – Share Yours & Discuss!
[May 15, 2019] :large_blue_circle: Trials of Survival Guide & Teams – Share Yours & Discuss!
[Jun 19, 2019] :large_blue_circle: Trials of Survival Teams – Share Yours & Discuss!
[May 19, 2019] :large_blue_circle: Trials of Piety Guide & Teams – Share Yours & Discuss!
[Jun 23, 2019] :large_blue_circle: Trials of Piety Teams – Share Yours & Discuss!

As fast as my minions can swing their hammers! Lol
:wink:

3 Likes

When you some player rant about how raid AI must be broke because it beat them

And you see @brobb replying:

see

11 Likes

That’s when I get the popcorn

3 Likes

9 Likes

Here’s a dump of some old school memes adapted for E&P

2w1q56

2w1qnf 2w1qut 2w1pse

13 Likes

Is it time yet? :face_with_monocle:

9 Likes
The first skin's leak:

5 Likes

PSX_20190319_082540

8 Likes

What were they thinking?
:rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

Testing if the rules were working :stuck_out_tongue:
Still a good meming material :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Rigard is giving his all

2 Likes

At 1/1, that cleanse is all he’s got going for him anyway. His armor is TV-dinner-grade metal at that point. They don’t give him steel until 3/1.

1 Like

Player: Your teams would never win a defense

Aegir, an intellectual:

6 Likes

As a Pokémon fan, I approve this reference. :+1:

5 Likes