🔵 [Aug 11, 2019] Trials of Justice Teams – Share Yours & Discuss!

It’s time for Trials of Justice!

This is the Tenth of the Trials in the 6th Cycle!

NOTE: The Trials officially start at 7:00:00 AM (07:00 GMT). This post is scheduled to go live 3 hours earlier at 4:00:00 AM (4:00 GMT).

If you do not see the Class Trial in Quests as of 7:00:00 AM (07:00 GMT), force quitting and reopening the app or restarting your device will usually work.

:world_map: Full Guide

=> Click Here for the Guide to Trials of Justice

:ballot_box: Polls

How did you do last time on Trials of Justice?

• Last time I beat all 3 stages
  • Last time I beat just the first 2 stages
  • Last time I beat just the first stage
  • Last time I wasn’t playing yet, or was unable to beat any stages
  • Last time…I’m not sure, they’re all a blur

0 voters

How did you do this time on Trials of Justice?

• This time I beat all 3 stages
  • This time I beat just the first 2 stages
  • This time I beat just the first stage
  • This time I couldn’t beat any of the stages

0 voters

Did you need to use a lot of items this time on Trials of Justice?

(hat tip to @JAWS_3D for this question)

• Yeah, I nuked the bosses from space. Ripley would approve.
  • I used some items to finish off the bosses, but it wasn’t the full arsenal
  • I used support items like mana, banners, healing, and maybe a battle item or two, but nothing too crazy
  • I just used some minor items, like healing, mana, or antidotes
  • I didn’t use any items

0 voters

Overall, how do you feel about Trials of Justice?

(hat tip to @Rapisu for inspiring this question)

• I love all the Trials equally :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
  • It’s definitely my FAVORITE of the Trials
  • I like it more than many of the Trials
  • It’s about average for me
  • I dislike it more than many of the Trials
  • It’s definitely my LEAST FAVORITE of the Trials
  • I hate all of the Trials, give me my Emblems and let me get back to farming :rage:

0 voters

:left_speech_bubble: Share Your Team & Results!

Post your team in a comment down below, and how you did!

:dizzy: Special Questions for Trials of Justice

• Monks and Paladins have some healer options…but only amongst HOTM and Season 2 Legendary heroes (other than Friar Tuck). Do you have any of those ultra-rare heroes for Trials of Justice? If not, did you find these Trials harder without healer options?

• Monk Wilbur can really shine on Quests and Class Trials, where his combination of buffing and debuffing can help both survival and damage output. Do you have Wilbur, and if so, are you bringing him along?

• Monk Wu Kong can turn even non-hitters into serious killers with heavy tile damage. Do you have Wu Kong, and if so, are you bringing him along?

• Paladin Cyprian’s Perfect Riposte can be an effective strategy to killing multi-hitter and AoE Bosses like Richard and Justice. Do you have Cyprian, and if so, are you bringing him along?

:grey_question: Standard Questions for All Trials

• Did your team change notably since last time?

• Did changes to your team make the Trials any easier or harder?

• What items did you use, if any?

• What are you doing with your shiny new Emblems?

• If you beat Stage 3, who’s eating the 3* Trainer Hero?

• Anything else interesting to share?

:link: You may also be interested in these older threads from previous times Trials of Justice occurred:

2 Likes

Got a really bad board this time and I had to nuke them, despite my relatively good team (QoH, Aegir, Richard, Wilbur, Leonidas)

4 Likes

Wilbur - Drake - Ares - Tarlak - Rana

This trial is simple enough.

5 Likes

Don’t think I will be able to bet the 2nd and 3rd stage

1 Like

Li xiu, wilbur, cyprian, sonya, wu kong

No surprise, I don’t love this trial.

I don’t have a suitable healer (aeron is 2-60) and the team synergy is not good.

Maybe in future when I have a more options (aeron, thorne) I can cobble something better together. It might push me to adjust my current ascension plan to put aeron in front of domitia.

5 Likes

Not nice to bring 2 HoT healers overwriting each other, but there’s no real health dealer for this one on my bench.

Emblems saved, Jackal got breakfast, 2 days to final tier.

7 Likes

Here is my lineup:

If I had Sonya higher on my main account then I would have taken her instead of Gunnar. I am gonna do the second stage in a bit. Taking a breather atm.

3 Likes

Friar Tuck…

I hope SG will give me Wilbur as birthday present.

How do I ended up without Wilbur or Wu Kong for almost 10 months…?

Yes but not useful this day… bad boards…

I replace maxed Bane with Li Xiu (who just went 8x straight 40% leveling without a single increase in special skill level, currently stuck at 5/8)…

Old Team:

New Team:

Bad boards erase any effect.

10 Healing Potions
5 Arrow Attacks
5 Bomb Attacks
3 Dragon Attacks

Nothing at the moment…

Sartana.

7 Likes

Interesting trial, have a pretty good team but with no healers is always a bit of a rush.

Wu Kong +8, Frida +4, cyprian, Wilbur +8, Sonya

With G.falcon subbed out

Used the 2 minute health and 1 revive scroll

2 Likes

Last time Aegir was 3/70 and ive stolen emblems off Frida

3 Likes

Loving the sounds man, awesome, ounce ounce

2 Likes

This is the only trial where I actually have a 4k team, since 4 out my 6 maxed 5* heroes belong to this trial category. Needless to say it was pretty easy for me this time around. Used some minor potions. Hoarding the monk emblems for Tarlak and paladin emblems for Falcon. The trainer hero will wait for some future yellow 5 star (Joon) if I ever get the mats to ascend him fully. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Wilbur - Drake - Ares - Tarlak - Rana

3 Likes

I thought I’d take a gamble on the 3rd level with 3661 team power. Glad I did!!

1 Like

@Perilin, I’m with you. Probably going to skip the last level on this one. The lack of healers really hurts. I’m in the midst of working on several projects that should have me in a better position next time this rolls around.

Easily one of my least favorites

3 Likes

@yelnats_24, I ask myself the same thing. Sine I mostly use my summons during Atlantis how do I NOT have Wilbur??? Or Proteus for that matter??
I’m definitely not a fan of this trial as the lack of a healer, other than Tuck, leaves me weak in the nuking option due to bringing enough health to keep my heroes alive. Was going to skip the final level but you have inspired me to give it a shot. Please Board RNGesus, throw me a good board bone!!! Please!!!

3 Likes

The trial is perfectly doable, I just think it’s an annoying team that I use and I tend to use more items than I do on others :slight_smile:

Good luck with your board!

3 Likes

Oh I know it’s doable @Perilin, it’s the amount of items I’d need to use to finish it off. I’m not hurting in either emblem department so I was rather thinking of conserving my materials. Currently leveling some 5* projects and finishing some buildings so restocking my dragon attacks, bombs, axes, arrows…puts a hurting on me :joy:

Yea, I’m not know for being frugal and Atlantis is right around the corner…so oh hell with it. @yelnats_24 has already made me decide to finish it off, I’m sure I’d regret it later if I didn’t.
No glory for the lugubrious troglodytes as my ogre father used to say!!!

3 Likes

I got through all three stages pretty well with this team:
(Recreated the team, since I forgot to screenshot it in the Trial interface)

The last battle, I used 5 axes, 5 bombs, and 1 dragon; and throughout, I popped a couple big heal potions to keep Wilbur up.

3 Likes