🔵 [May 17, 2020] Trials of Justice Teams – Share Yours & Discuss!

It’s time for Trials of Justice!

This is the Tenth of the Trials in the 14th Cycle!

NOTE: The Trials officially start at 7:00:00 AM (07:00 GMT). This post is scheduled to go live 4.75 hours earlier at 2:15:00 AM (02:15 GMT).

If you do not see the Class Trial in Quests as of 7:00:00 AM (07:00 GMT), force quitting and reopening the app or restarting your device will usually work.

:world_map: Full Guide

=> Click Here for the Guide to Trials of Justice

Reset Token Tracking

=> Reset Emblems Tracking in Trial Quests - Reset Emblem 12.5% chance - Nov - 28 - Yes - #173 by phil1124

:ballot_box: Polls

:question: How did you do last time on Trials of Justice?

• Last time I beat all 3 stages
  • Last time I beat just the first 2 stages
  • Last time I beat just the first stage
  • Last time I wasn’t playing yet, or was unable to beat any stages
  • Last time…I’m not sure, they’re all a blur

0 voters

:question: How did you do this time on Trials of Justice?

• This time I beat all 3 stages
  • This time I beat just the first 2 stages
  • This time I beat just the first stage
  • This time I couldn’t beat any of the stages

0 voters

:question: Did you need to use a lot of items this time on Trials of Justice?

(hat tip to @JAWS_3D for this question)

• Yeah, I nuked the bosses from space. Ripley would approve.
  • I used some items to finish off the bosses, but it wasn’t the full arsenal
  • I used support items like mana, banners, healing, and maybe a battle item or two, but nothing too crazy
  • I just used some minor items, like healing, mana, or antidotes
  • I didn’t use any items

0 voters

:question: Overall, how do you feel about Trials of Justice?

(hat tip to @Rapisu for inspiring this question)

• I love all the Trials equally :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
  • It’s definitely my FAVORITE of the Trials
  • I like it more than many of the Trials
  • It’s about average for me
  • I dislike it more than many of the Trials
  • It’s definitely my LEAST FAVORITE of the Trials
  • I hate all of the Trials, give me my Emblems and let me get back to farming :rage:

0 voters

:left_speech_bubble: Share Your Team & Results!

Post your team in a comment down below, and how you did!

:dizzy: Special Questions for Trials of Justice

• Monks and Paladins have a lot of healer options… but only amongst HOTM, Season 2 and Season 3 Legendary heroes, and Boldtusk’s Costume (other than Friar Tuck). Do you have any of those ultra-rare heroes or Boldtusk’s Costume for Trials of Justice? If not, did you find these Trials harder without healer options?

• Monk Wilbur can really shine on Quests and Class Trials, where his combination of buffing and debuffing can help both survival and damage output. Do you have Wilbur, and if so, are you bringing him along?

• Monk Wu Kong can turn even non-hitters into serious killers with heavy tile damage. Do you have Wu Kong, and if so, are you bringing him along?

• Paladin Cyprian’s Perfect Riposte can be an effective strategy to killing multi-hitter and AoE Bosses like Richard and Justice. Do you have Cyprian, and if so, are you bringing him along?

:grey_question: Standard Questions for All Trials

• Did your team change notably since last time?
  • Have Costumes caused changes to your team?
  • Did changes to your team make the Trials any easier or harder?
  • What items did you use, if any?
  • What are you doing with your shiny new Emblems?
  • If you beat Stage 3, who’s eating the 3* Trainer Hero?
  • Anything else interesting to share?

:link: You may also be interested in these older threads from previous times Trials of Justice occurred:

Click for List of threads for previous Trials of Justice Discussions
6 Likes

Did you have to spend any gems to continue the fight?

• Not even!
  • Yeah, I continued once. It was just 75 gems.
  • I ran my bank account dry paying for gems! Of course I continued!
  • I robbed a bank to pay for gems. I’m not losing this chance.

0 voters

4 Likes

I’m going to try with this one.

5 Likes

No reset emblem this time

Team i used

4 Likes

Team last time

This time

Swapped out Falcon for partially leveled Joon. Telly’s meat shields were enough to ignore the mobs and focus on tiles, and her heal was enough to keep everyone topped off. Once the second set of minions got started everyone stayed at full health. No items used.

Emblems saved for now, trainer to Joon.

4 Likes

At the beginning I gave Heimdall 2 full potions so that my team has excessive health, when the bosses come. When they showed up, I gave them 5 dragon storm, because I did not use them in the gimforrest challenge. One dragon shield just before Richard fired and he was gone. Joon did not last so long this time. Justice blindly fired into Cyprian’’ riposte. Trainer for Malosi, emblems saved for Richard+8 50% to go, and for Wilbur who will be ascending to1/4 soon.

7 Likes

i use Bjorn - Cyprian - Sonya - Cyprian - Telluria.

cyprian perfect riposte 90% help me to win this trial… Richard, Justice, Joon kill themself when attack.

MVP is : Cyprian

5 Likes

Telluria / Falcon / Wilbur / Justice / Joon

Bench:
Clarissa
Sonya
Cyprian

I used minor items such as Mana and Healing. Justice almost died so she was the one I used about 7 healing pots on. I could have let her die but I like to have my whole team alive at the end.

Paladin emblems will be saved to go on Clarissa, and Monk on Joon.

4 Likes

Same team

Little gem to start, not sure why i gave Aegir 1 mana

Picked on Richie as most of the blueys were aimed at him

Joon didnt last long either

Justice got a couple of good shots off but to no avail

Aegir is my war tank and not sure to take him higher or put more on Frida, Monk emblems are at 525 with no decent hero for them.

8 Likes

Was going to say how easy this was, then failed on the third level (two of three bosses down):

Joon +2 / Telluria +5 / Chef Boldie +18 / Sumle / Leonidas +7 (only healing/mana items brought along)

Going to swap in Wilbur +20 to survive those Joon hits and take a couple of bombs as insurance. I expect to complete this!

EDIT: With Wilbur in, I can say that this was incredibly easy. Used 3 mana, 5 antidotes. All heroes at full health with at least one minion at the end. Paladin emblems for Telluria (hope the nerf isn’t too grievous), monks for Joon, who is now in my defense. Trainer was promptly scarfed down by Gretel.

3 Likes

Screenshot_20200517-112310_Empires

Emblems on my team:
Boltusk +20
Guardian Falcon +20
Clarissa 4/80
Queen of Hearts +3
Marie-Thérèse +1

MT and Frying Pan Boldtusk made this easy. Falcon was only casualty, and poor sap turned into a zombie before that. Otherwise fire and dark stack helped against mostly holy team, especially when QoH can take one for the team. And Clarissa may be weaker than GM, but she is still very strong. I like that girl. Dark Virtues indeed.

By the way you’re missing MT in your enumeration of healers (she heals, an revives, and she is not from S2/S3/HotM. Yes, I am nitpicking).

Emblems will probably go to Clari and MT. Trainer will be collecting dust with the poison darts until I can find enough of them.

5 Likes

Same team

The battle went smoothly without the need of items , great boards…enough tiles effects except red…but the consequent double purple helped significantly…good synergy within the team… Elemental def down from Frida helped to increase damages on bosses as Frida delivered repeated blows and of course CTib’s .

Rewards all saved.

7 Likes

Santa went to the bench for swabbing in Clarissa this time…didn’t need any items for completion.

Emblems went to the bank waiting for Tellurias node 20 and Joons node 19. Trainer went to the white rabbit.

7 Likes

One of my thinner pickings rounds…

Plenty of healing, intention was to win with tiles… And fairly comfortably too!

Wilbur+19, Telluria+12, Tarlak 3.70, Ratatoskr 3.70, cTibs+0

6 Likes

Funnily enough for this trial, my heaviest hitter (Joon) is a Yellow - great for the mobs, not so great for the bosses. Left out Rana and Li Xiu for the same reasons

Decided on 3/2-ing my way through this:

1. Aegir for the defensive boosts, and semi-reliable healing in combination with
  2. Aeron, whose ailment shield bolsters my antidote supply. (thought that Aegir + Aeron together would provide enough healing/defense to leave out costumed Boldy)
  3. Costumed Tibs, strong color against 2 bosses and defense debuff
  4. Cyprian to take advantage of the bosses all doing damage
  5. Valeria to put the pressure on (better choice than Sonya here, as there’s nothing to dispel, plus V is faster and has stackable DoT)

Worked well! Joon fired once before falling to ties, riposte and Valeria’s repeated specials. Same thing happened to Justice, then finally Richard. Costumed Tibs was the only casualty, to repeated slash attacks when Aegir’s special wasn’t up. Used only one antidote after Justice fired, to make sure my tiles hit - had a good cascade set up. But Valeria’s monk skill proc-ed once after Joon hit her, and Aeron protected against most of the status.

Definitely a better showing than my last attempt at this Trial, where I brought Li Xiu and Sonya instead of Costumed Tibs and Valeria.

Monk emblems in the bank for Rana, Paladin emblems in the bank for Aegir (who is my current defense/war tank). Yellow trainer to Rana, who is like 4/60 now.

8 Likes

Rainbow team.
Joon(+8)-Wilbur(+14)-Telly(+12)-Richard(0)-Clarissa(0)

No items needed. Telly’s Minions have done as shields.

5 Likes

Trials by Guv - Justice

Last Time

Click to View team used last time
Click for History of Justice by Guv

Guvs Justice History:

Team This Time

No Changes this time. Leaving as is :slight_smile:

Other Options
Note - Li Xiu, Sonya, Gunnar, Bane & Tyrum are UNCOSTUMED options; Tiburtus is COSTUMED option.

Click for AMAZING hero roster & planning tool (used to show options)

Made by @GDIBass
Quick Link: Home | HeroPlan.io

Forum Thread Link:
HeroPlan.io - Tool for tracking your profile's progress, sharing it & to Plan your Hero Use for Class Trials, Challenge Events, Wars, Tavern of Legends Titans AND MORE!

Battle

Autoplay sorted out the first couple rounds as usual

Final Battle - Trials of Justice 17th May

Rewards

• Reset Token = NO
  • Paladin Emblems = 233 total now. Not sure who for tho.
  • Monk Emblems = 57 / 50 for Drake Fong Node 11
  • Trainer = Fed to Sir Roostley (now 4 / 51)

8 Likes

Forgot to take screenshots. I now have 4 fully leveled 4* and 1 5* heroes to take, so this one is very doable.

Wilbur/cyprian/sonya(with costume bonus)/telluria/wu Kong.

They slowly melted away. Used 1 healing potion when telluria got targeted by richard and joon, couple of antidotes and 4 small mana to charge cyprian when I had no purples, but the enemies all were almost charged.

Happy to be able to finish yet another challenge.

8 Likes

Ratatoskr makes it easy especially with wilbur and wu together

3 Likes