🔵 [Sep 15, 2019] Trials of Justice Teams – Share Yours & Discuss!

It’s time for Trials of Justice!

This is the Tenth of the Trials in the 7th Cycle!

NOTE: The Trials officially start at 7:00:00 AM (07:00 GMT). This post is scheduled to go live 5 hours earlier at 2:00:00 AM (2:00 GMT).

If you do not see the Class Trial in Quests as of 7:00:00 AM (07:00 GMT), force quitting and reopening the app or restarting your device will usually work.

:world_map: Full Guide

=> Click Here for the Guide to Trials of Justice

:ballot_box: Polls

How did you do last time on Trials of Justice?

• Last time I beat all 3 stages
  • Last time I beat just the first 2 stages
  • Last time I beat just the first stage
  • Last time I wasn’t playing yet, or was unable to beat any stages
  • Last time…I’m not sure, they’re all a blur

0 voters

How did you do this time on Trials of Justice?

• This time I beat all 3 stages
  • This time I beat just the first 2 stages
  • This time I beat just the first stage
  • This time I couldn’t beat any of the stages

0 voters

Did you need to use a lot of items this time on Trials of Justice?

(hat tip to @JAWS_3D for this question)

• Yeah, I nuked the bosses from space. Ripley would approve.
  • I used some items to finish off the bosses, but it wasn’t the full arsenal
  • I used support items like mana, banners, healing, and maybe a battle item or two, but nothing too crazy
  • I just used some minor items, like healing, mana, or antidotes
  • I didn’t use any items

0 voters

Overall, how do you feel about Trials of Justice?

(hat tip to @Rapisu for inspiring this question)

• I love all the Trials equally :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
  • It’s definitely my FAVORITE of the Trials
  • I like it more than many of the Trials
  • It’s about average for me
  • I dislike it more than many of the Trials
  • It’s definitely my LEAST FAVORITE of the Trials
  • I hate all of the Trials, give me my Emblems and let me get back to farming :rage:

0 voters

:left_speech_bubble: Share Your Team & Results!

Post your team in a comment down below, and how you did!

:dizzy: Special Questions for Trials of Justice

• Monks and Paladins have some healer options…but only amongst HOTM and Season 2 Legendary heroes (other than Friar Tuck). Do you have any of those ultra-rare heroes for Trials of Justice? If not, did you find these Trials harder without healer options?

• Monk Wilbur can really shine on Quests and Class Trials, where his combination of buffing and debuffing can help both survival and damage output. Do you have Wilbur, and if so, are you bringing him along?

• Monk Wu Kong can turn even non-hitters into serious killers with heavy tile damage. Do you have Wu Kong, and if so, are you bringing him along?

• Paladin Cyprian’s Perfect Riposte can be an effective strategy to killing multi-hitter and AoE Bosses like Richard and Justice. Do you have Cyprian, and if so, are you bringing him along?

:grey_question: Standard Questions for All Trials

• Did your team change notably since last time?

• Did changes to your team make the Trials any easier or harder?

• What items did you use, if any?

• What are you doing with your shiny new Emblems?

• If you beat Stage 3, who’s eating the 3* Trainer Hero?

• Anything else interesting to share?

:link: You may also be interested in these older threads from previous times Trials of Justice occurred:

4 Likes

This is the only trial for me where I’m able to bring 5 legendaries. Richard, 2 Drake, Ares and Joon. But I don’t do that; I bring Wilbur instead Richard. I use only antidotes. It’s really fast and boring with these heroes :joy:

2 Likes

Same team as always: QoH-Aegir-Wilbur-Leonidas-Richard
Last time I had to use a lot of items, because I got a bad board. This time it went smoothly and I didn’t use any items.

Emblems are almost enough for the 8th QoH talent. I could also bring Wilbur to +19. Got no use for the trainer though.

4 Likes

Wilbur - Drake - Ares - Tarlak - Rana

4 Likes

Sonya - Drake - Aeron - Joon - Arthur

3 Likes

Same team
Last time Frida and Leo had no emblems

Had to use revival scroll then got an awesome board, cant upload the video

5 Likes

I used a dragon attack to open the battle but it was not needed. This is a very defensive team that faced no danger at any point in the trials.

5 Likes

On my main I had Gunnar, Li Xiu, Leonidas, Cyprian, and Tyrum. Same team just more nodes and Li Xiu had gained a few levels along with Cyprian getting maxed a couple days ago. And including my 4 star mana troops for Li Xiu and Gunnar.

I only did the first two stages because Sonya, Leonidas and Li Xiu aren’t where I want them to be. If they were I would have gone and did stage 3. Monk emblems are being saved. Paladin emblems are being saved for Cyprian. I plan on going the attack and health route to get the most damage out of the riposte.

4 Likes

My team last time was:
Li Xiu - Gan Ju - Tyrum - Gunnar - Bane

Since then I pulled 3 (!) Cyprians but obviously only leveled one of them. Swapping my weakest (and yellow) hero for him seemed like an obvious choice, so I went in with:
Li Xiu (4/28) - Cyprian (3/33) - Gunnar (maxed) - Tyrum (maxed) - Bane (maxed)

I did the first stage easily.
I tried to do the second stage without using items and failed, but not miserably. I probably could have done it by using items.
What I really lacked was healers. Gunnar was the next best thing and did his share but that was not enough. I kind of see Cyprian as an anti-healer but he was not able to do significant damage.

I did not try to push through the second phase because farming the event is more a priority for me.
The emblems are stored and I will give some to Li Xiu when she’s fully leveled up (which will take a while yet).

4 Likes

Same team as last time:
Tyrum (:rofl:) - Sonya +18 - Cyp 3/60 - Wilbur +12 - Wu +4

Bad board.
Lots of misses
Nuked them all

Emblems for Wilbur, other on the bench
Trainer for Vivica

5 Likes

I forget who I took last time, but this time I brought:
Sonya +19 - Wu +12 - Wilbur +6 - Joon 1/80 - Li Xiu
Only used a few health potions and axes to soften up the bosses. But I did bring revive scrolls, just in case, you know, they were more of a match.

Here are some awesome action shots of the battle, and of the big bosses evaporating:

Beat all three stages and all levels, with no one on my team dying. Also beat all levels first go. Wu always proves to be a game changer.

4 Likes

Same team as last time. Emblems were 6, 4, and 6 last time. I am not currently leveling any 4* or 5* monks or paladins.

• On the bench: Valeria, Wu, Falcon, Sonya, Cyprian, Li

I got to the final bosses with everyone charged and a blue diamond to boot. Joon resisted several debuffs, but it did not save him. Both J’s dropped in the same cascade.

Richard was the only one to get a special off, and QoH decreed, “Off with his head!” A green match sent him packing. No items used this run.

Trainer goes to Musashi, emblems to the usual suspects.

6 Likes

Got through with Wu, Li Xiu, Cyp, Justice and Frida.
Had to use 2 dragon attacks for the final bosses and most of my small/medium health pots but got it done. Justice is a bit of a ways from maxed so keeping her alive was difficult.

Trainer went to Sonya who I decided to level a bit late in the game but I needed extra ice heroes for war.

5 Likes

Joon Cyp Ares Aeron Li

Had to nuke the half way down.

Owl ate the trainer and Li got some talents for the tourney.
Cyp went +4, too.

No clip - not enough time today.

7 Likes

Jabbar-Wu Kong-Sonya-Guardian Falcon-Gunnar

Jabbar is at 3/60 and the rest are maxed. Since I didn’t have healers I used a lot of healing pots, Wu Kong helped a lot (as he normally does). But I think Gunnar actually helped the most, especially in the final stage. His spirit link really allowed my team to withstand the specials.

5 Likes

For all of these Trials, I only ever have literally 2 or 3 that can participate so I only ever try do the first stage. It has always been successful though, which is great. Obviously I have a lot more Heroes now, so am just working on them all and will hopefully soon, slowly do Stage 2, and then Stage 3 on these.

This time I had 5 I oculd use so I used them all, but won’t try use them on the second stage:

Tyrum (maxed)
Li Xiu (3/7)
Bane (maxed - 1 emblem)
Friar Tuck (3/30)
Bauchan (3/23)

Total TP is only 2317. But i did Stage 1 easily. Not going to waste 12 energy on Stage 2.
It gives me something to work towards at least, building a bigger, better and wider range of heroes.

4 Likes

My team last time:

My team this time. One more level on the 4* troops, and Wilbur got to +20 yey.

A bad tile cascade had me hit the final level with a pile of green and yellow tiles and diamonds and nothing else in sight except buttloads of purple. Wu Kong kicked the bucket, but he deserved it because he was MISS Kong this time around. I was gonna grind it out until…

:bell::bell::bell::bell::bell::bell::bell:

F#%$!!! I guess that’s what I get for playing at work. :shushing_face::face_with_symbols_over_mouth: ONE SEC MISTER. A’IGHT NUKE IT.

Fatty fat Ares needs more food. I’m also debating giving them to Sonya because I’ve been using her more in 3-2 stacks where blue is the off color and needing a dispeller due to Boril or something. No monk to give the emblems to yet due to Wilbur already being at +20, having Ranvir which makes Wu Kong a poor investment, and my Li Xiu being 3/60. We’ll see.

6 Likes

My team this time:

• Sonya +14
  • Li Xiu +9
  • Thorne 4^1
  • Leonidas 2^60
  • Gunnar 3^50

The Murray State team returns with Li Xiu up 5 talents, Sonya up 3, and Thorne having binged on ascension mats (up from 2^60).

Gunnar mostly kept damage in check through the mob waves, but the mobs liked going after Thorne, so I did use some potions there. Entered the boss wave with all specials charged. Held Li and Leo until bosses had some mana charged. Tiles mostly went to Joon, so I cut him. A bomb and spirit link blunted specials from Joon and Richard, but that blast from Justice, when it came, was brutal. Gunnar bowed out, and everyone else went critical. By that time, the bosses were at maybe 1/3 health each thanks to tiles, specials, and dragon DoT, so five axes finished the job. Pleased with that level of item use for this trial. Hope for the future, as Thorne moves toward max, and Leo will get orbs eventually.

Sonya and Li are on expensive nodes, so no movement there. Trainer hero to Vivica, who goes to 3^1 after taking orbs.

5 Likes

My Team Last Time

My Team This Time

Only change Wilbur+5 and Falcon +11.

The Battle
At start very good, all skill ready charged with healthy. I do not get screenshot.

Almost all heroes died… well this trial is still using brutal carpet bombing… Maybe I should leveledup Cyprian or Thorne, Jabbar, Li Xiu (currently leveling still in tier 1) and Bauchan (? joke, I will level for tournament).

:tada: Great ending result :+1: The key is Wilbur and Wu Kong and carpet bomb of course :sweat_smile:.

The Reward
Emblem for Wilbur and Falcon.
Trainer for Poseidon.

4 Likes