🔵 [Mar 8, 2020] Trials of Justice Teams – Share Yours & Discuss!

Trials of Justice!

This is the Tenth of the Trials in the 12th Cycle!

NOTE: The Trials start at 7:00:00 AM (07:00 GMT). This post is scheduled to go live 3 hours earlier at 4:00:00 AM (4:00 GMT).

If you do not see the Class Trial in Quests as of 7:00:00 AM (07:00 GMT), force quitting and reopening the app or restarting your device will usually work.

:world_map: Full Guide

=> Click Here for the Guide to Trials of Justice

:ballot_box: Polls

How did you do last time on Trials of Justice?

• Last time I beat all 3 stages
  • Last time I beat just the first 2 stages
  • Last time I beat just the first stage
  • Last time I wasn’t playing yet, or was unable to beat any stages
  • Last time…I’m not sure, they’re all a blur

0 voters

How did you do this time on Trials of Justice?

• This time I beat all 3 stages
  • This time I beat just the first 2 stages
  • This time I beat just the first stage
  • This time I couldn’t beat any of the stages

0 voters

Did you need to use a lot of items this time on Trials of Justice?

(hat tip to @JAWS_3D for this question)

• Yeah, I nuked the bosses from space. Ripley would approve.
  • I used some items to finish off the bosses, but it wasn’t the full arsenal
  • I used support items like mana, banners, healing, and maybe a battle item or two, but nothing too crazy
  • I just used some minor items, like healing, mana, or antidotes
  • I didn’t use any items

0 voters

Overall, how do you feel about Trials of Justice?

(hat tip to @Rapisu for inspiring this question)

• I love all the Trials equally :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
  • It’s definitely my FAVORITE of the Trials
  • I like it more than many of the Trials
  • It’s about average for me
  • I dislike it more than many of the Trials
  • It’s definitely my LEAST FAVORITE of the Trials
  • I hate all of the Trials, give me my Emblems and let me get back to farming :rage:

0 voters

:left_speech_bubble: Share Your Team & Results!

Post your team in a comment down below, and how you did!

:dizzy: Special Questions for Trials of Justice

• Monks and Paladins have some healer options…but only amongst HOTM, Season 2 and Season 3 Legendary heroes, and Boldtusk’s Costume (other than Friar Tuck). Do you have any of those ultra-rare heroes or Boldtusk’s Costume for Trials of Justice? If not, did you find these Trials harder without healer options?

• Monk Wilbur can really shine on Quests and Class Trials, where his combination of buffing and debuffing can help both survival and damage output. Do you have Wilbur, and if so, are you bringing him along?

• Monk Wu Kong can turn even non-hitters into serious killers with heavy tile damage. Do you have Wu Kong, and if so, are you bringing him along?

• Paladin Cyprian’s Perfect Riposte can be an effective strategy to killing multi-hitter and AoE Bosses like Richard and Justice. Do you have Cyprian, and if so, are you bringing him along?

:grey_question: Standard Questions for All Trials

• Did your team change notably since last time?

• Have Costumes caused changes to your team?

• Did changes to your team make the Trials any easier or harder?

• What items did you use, if any?

• What are you doing with your shiny new Emblems?

• If you beat Stage 3, who’s eating the 3* Trainer Hero?

• Anything else interesting to share?

:link: You may also be interested in these older threads from previous times Trials of Justice occurred:

4 Likes

I will say this, the Chef has come to parrrrttttaaayyy!!

4 Likes

Deciding that I’ll learn my lesson from times past, not wasting 20 WE and 75 (or more) gems on this one… esp. with AR on and WE better spent there…

Li Xiu +9, Sonya +12, Wilbur +9, Falcon +9, Leo 3^36 is all I could possibly bring… no team heals, no hard hitters, no tile dmg… no point!

Disappointing, having just pulled Telluria and being out of paladin emblems…

If anyone was to attempt it with such a weak lineup, what items would you bring?

3 Likes

that’s way more than enough to finish it. I’ve been able to finish every trials since reaching 3k TP for that trials with no continue.

Also, you can do it AFTER AR ends. That’s what I’m doing. I’m not touching trials until AR ends.

Items, if you want to guarantee a victory, medium health pots (the 225 hp one), medium mana pot, time stop, and another mana pot or health pot.

6 Likes

True, forgot it’ll be still on tomorrow lol (now is early evening here).

Yeah timestops might help. Just always know with this one I end up burning half my health pots from the damn mobs, then one or two OP slashes from bosses and I’m dead. I’m someone who has amazing luck with pulls and opposite with boards…

Thanks for the tips.

2 Likes

One big change with Arthur instead of Leonidas. First trial where I could make a 5* team, but Wilbur is propably the better monk. Arguably Leonidas would be more useful than Aegir, but I think he deserves his place as the only team healer.
Gonna keep leveling QoH talents for now before starting on Arthur or Sonya. Monk embs go to Wu Kong.

6 Likes

I wish I was you. I have horrible luck with boards and pulls :rofl:

You can try arrows for the last slot, and use arrows each mob round to reduce their accuracy maybe.

2 Likes

I have a video of the final stage battle for this trial, but I will have to wait until Vimeo replenishes my weekly gig usage.

I feel like I used more 3* and 4* Battle Items than I would’ve liked. With higher ascension with some of these heroes, this would’ve been easier. I used all 5 Potent Mana, all 5 Bombs, 2 of 5 Tornadoes, and 2 of 5 Time-Stops. No gem continues.

I’ll add that video later to this post, but here was my team…

1 Like

My team last time

The team this time

A number of changes, pulled off Aegir and Leo for C.Tiburtus and Tarlak although Tarlak is @3/70 squishy but the HoT and the attack buff would still be impactful, and then some green tiles would be useful, couldn’t put Wilbur because of Cyprian, need the risposte to be strong, then C- Tiburtus for def down and to increase dark stack against the 2 holy bosses.

Also guessing that AI might prefer attacks on the unmaxed Tarlak and C.Tiburtus, a little rearrangement making them to flank Cyprian.

The battle shots:

As suspected the bosses greedily killed themselves in a bid to demolish the center 3, at a point only 1 healing pot was used to strengthen Tarlak, although his HoT was on, but then it was apparent that a subsequent slash might kill him, the healing pot made him to hang on till the battle end as boss Joon preferred to focus his notorious beam on C.Tiburtus instead.

The def down and attack buffs made the battle relatively fast, faster than I ever had in this particular trial, with the bosses def down, the reposte had significant impact.

Trainer, emblem and reset saved for now.

6 Likes

Wilbur+19, Tarlak 3.79, Falcon+15, Sonya+9 all retained from last time.
One change only - 3.70 Thorne out, 4.25 Telluria in.

Finished comfortably… Used a dragon attack on final bosses but really didn’t need to, just keeping POV happy

6 Likes

Didn’t change my team from last time:

Joon / Cyprian / Wilbur +20 / Chef Boldtusk +18 / Leonidas +8

Briefly considered putting in Guardian Falcon to leverage red tiles or Sonya for more damage dealers, decided to keep the passive “annihilate the heavy-hitting bosses with riposte and shared damage”.

Used 3 dragon attacks simply to complete the PoV quest. Used two mana potions to charge Boldtusk. Lost Leonidas in the final battle due to not paying enough attention. Still the bosses didn’t stand a chance.

Mist took the trainer. Paladin emblems being saved for Telluria. Monk emblems presumably to Leonidas, who remains on my war defense.

4 Likes

That got my attention. Dragon bones don’t grow on trees and then that got me thinking? Resources consumed? The 100K in iron is no biggy, but dragon bones? I get ~0.75 bones for every single day I have played (cumulatively that is; I clearly get them more now). They, the nuggets and the fragments might be the most precious resource that actually exists in the entire game. Just wasting something so precious seems wrong to me.

EDIT: Disclaimer. I have gotten 19 bones at AR this weekend. That was a worthy investment.

1 Like

“waste”? What else do you use it on? That’s better than a 3 star trainer and 16 emblems?

5 Likes

I wont start playing this trial till AR is done to maximize my farming :rofl:

I would probably use the same team i used last time
Wilbur, Joon, Ares, Frida, Wu
but i would like to try Heimdall at 3.70 instead of Wu just to see how he does at that level

and Season 3 now :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

As you were typing this, I promise you I was thinking: “You idiot, what are you saving them for?”.

6 Likes

Same team, and again small glitch before Boss fight, but came right this time. ???

Took out the handsome Richard then mr Joon

3 small mana on Aegir and revive was needed though

Trainer for Joon and maybe emblems

4 Likes

I used one antidote, and 3 dragon attacks to fill my PoV quota. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

My one profile has costumed BT and it was a much easier battle than the profile without him!

5 Likes

And costumes (Chef Boldtusk). And Friar Tuck, I suppose, but I wouldn’t recommend it…

1 Like