NOTE: The Trial officially starts at 07:00 GMT. This post is scheduled to go live earlier at 06:45 GMT.
If you do not see the Class Trial in Quests as of the start time, force quitting and reopening the app or restarting your device will usually work.
According to the Version 20 Release Notes, the Final Stage is now harder:
The big question is:
- I have Version 20, and YES! It was much harder
- I have Version 20, and yes, it was a little harder
- I have Version 20, and yes…I think…maybe it was a little harder? Didn’t really seem any different.
- I have Version 20, and no, I don’t think I noticed a difference
- I don’t have Version 20 yet, but I think it seemed harder
- No, I don’t have Version 20 yet
You may also be interested in this older thread from the first time Trials of Shadows occurred:
Trials of Shadows allows Rogues and Sorcerers
The bosses are Scarlett, Quintus, Skittleskull, and Domitia
Monsters are red/fire and purple/dark
Each boss in Stage 3 has 3763 HP
NOTE: It’s possible this may have changed in V20. Please take a screenshot of the Boss HP in the Final Stage and post it below!
PRESUMING THE BOSS HP HASN’T CHANGED… this is one of the lower-HP sets of bosses, which makes carpet bombing/item nuking very practical if needed, particularly without a healer amongst them.
NOTE: @madmarv is planning to create new video guides for the updated Class Trial difficulty as of the V20 release.
- Last time I beat all 3 stages
- Last time I beat just the first 2 stages
- Last time I beat just the first stage
- Last time I wasn’t playing yet, or was unable to beat any stages
- Last time…I’m not sure, they’re all a blur
- This time I beat all 3 stages
- This time I beat just the first 2 stages
- This time I beat just the first stage
- This time I couldn’t beat any of the stages
- Yeah, I nuked the bosses from space. Ripley would approve.
- I used some items to finish off the bosses, but it wasn’t the full arsenal
- I used support items like mana, banners, healing, and maybe a battle item or two, but nothing too crazy
- I just used some healing and/or mana pots
- I didn’t use any items
Presuming you have Version 20, did you notice any change in difficulty from last time?
Did your team change notably since last time?
What items did you use, if any?
Sabina is the only true healer available for this Trial, since Rumpelstiltskin only heals by chance. Do you have Sabina? Did you bring her along?
What are you doing with your shiny new Emblems?
Anything else interesting to share?