🔵 [Jul 26, 2020] Trials of Justice Teams – Share Yours & Discuss!

It’s time for Trials of Justice!

This is the Tenth of the Trials in the 16th Cycle!

NOTE: The Trials officially start at 7:00:00 AM (07:00 GMT). This post is scheduled to go live 4.75 hours earlier at 2:15:00 AM (02:15 GMT).

If you do not see the Class Trial in Quests as of 7:00:00 AM (07:00 GMT), force quitting and reopening the app or restarting your device will usually work.

:world_map: Full Guide

=> Click Here for the Guide to Trials of Justice

Reset Token Tracking

=> Reset Emblems Tracking in Trial Quests - Reset Emblem 12.5% chance - Nov - 28 - Yes

:ballot_box: Polls

:question: How did you do last time on Trials of Justice?

• Last time I beat all 3 stages
  • Last time I beat just the first 2 stages
  • Last time I beat just the first stage
  • Last time I wasn’t playing yet, or was unable to beat any stages
  • Last time…I’m not sure, they’re all a blur

0 voters

:question: How did you do this time on Trials of Justice?

• This time I beat all 3 stages
  • This time I beat just the first 2 stages
  • This time I beat just the first stage
  • This time I couldn’t beat any of the stages

0 voters

:question: Did you need to use a lot of items this time on Trials of Justice?

(hat tip to JAWS_3D for this question)

• Yeah, I nuked the bosses from space. Ripley would approve.
  • I used some items to finish off the bosses, but it wasn’t the full arsenal
  • I used support items like mana, banners, healing, and maybe a battle item or two, but nothing too crazy
  • I just used some minor items, like healing, mana, or antidotes
  • I didn’t use any items

0 voters

:question: Overall, how do you feel about Trials of Justice?

(hat tip to @Rapisu for inspiring this question)

• I love all the Trials equally :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
  • It’s definitely my FAVORITE of the Trials
  • I like it more than many of the Trials
  • It’s about average for me
  • I dislike it more than many of the Trials
  • It’s definitely my LEAST FAVORITE of the Trials
  • I hate all of the Trials, give me my Emblems and let me get back to farming :rage:

0 voters

:left_speech_bubble: Share Your Team & Results!

Post your team in a comment down below, and how you did!

:dizzy: Special Questions for Trials of Justice

• Monks and Paladins have a lot of healer options… but only amongst HOTM, Season 2 and Season 3 Legendary heroes, and Boldtusk’s Costume (other than Friar Tuck). Do you have any of those ultra-rare heroes or Boldtusk’s Costume for Trials of Justice? If not, did you find these Trials harder without healer options?

• Monk Wilbur can really shine on Quests and Class Trials, where his combination of buffing and debuffing can help both survival and damage output. Do you have Wilbur, and if so, are you bringing him along?

• Monk Wu Kong can turn even non-hitters into serious killers with heavy tile damage. Do you have Wu Kong, and if so, are you bringing him along?

• Paladin Cyprian’s Perfect Riposte can be an effective strategy to killing multi-hitter and AoE Bosses like Richard and Justice. Do you have Cyprian, and if so, are you bringing him along?

:grey_question: Standard Questions for All Trials

• Did your team change notably since last time?
  • Have Costumes caused changes to your team?
  • Did changes to your team make the Trials any easier or harder?
  • What items did you use, if any?
  • What are you doing with your shiny new Emblems?
  • If you beat Stage 3, who’s eating the 3* Trainer Hero?
  • Anything else interesting to share?

:link: You may also be interested in these older threads from previous times Trials of Justice occurred:

Click for List of threads for previous Trials of Justice Discussions
5 Likes

Kudos to you again sir @Guvnor.

Reminder for those doing the vanilla/costume only challenge! :+1:

Good luck to all trialers, get those emblems! :ok_hand:

4 Likes

Same team,
But this time Telly gone up some nodes

Great board, no need for items; sorry @Muchacho couldn’t take the challenge.

Boss Joon committed suicide on reposte, Justice departed same way, leaving Richard to face the final blow.

Paladin emblem to Telly, Joon to claim Monks.
Trainer going to Clarissa.

8 Likes

Same team as last time.

The final battle I faced a really bad board (which was getting better as I was finishing the bosses) and Wu Kong caused a lot of misses. Anyway, it’s done.

Emblems to bench right now.

7 Likes

Repeat of the last time:
Wilbur/telluria/tibertus (c)/cyprian/wu kong

Used one antidote and one bear banner to cleanse the blind and richards attack down. Telluria kept everyone at full health. One of the easier challenges for me, with wu and Wilbur ensuring massive damage.

4 Likes

It was a cakewalk. No 5 stars needed honestly. Just make sure you have some purple, Wu Kong ready and kill Joon with tiles. Then Cyprian on riposte and then Justice and Richard suicide. And I brought 2 costume Boldtusk to have some heals to work with riposte.

5 Likes

I refused to use health pots so one of my tiburtus died haha

5 Likes

Ran 3-2 for the lols… Left out Telly because she’s boring.

7 Likes

Same team
Little change, Chef BT in for 3/70 Thorne

Not the best board to start

BT definately help with attack boost

But after Joon the board did not help me so had to revive :unamused:, got pounded to bits by these two

Then the board changed and away we went :rofl:

Trainer for Gazelle and emblems will go on Joon

6 Likes

@Muchacho @Guvnor here’s continuing the vanilla-only challenge :slight_smile:

I only now realized how often I use my Monks as their other selves… had to equip a ton of costumes here…

• Monk Boldtusk for the heal (I prefer the greater attack boost from normal Boldy as my Reds are mainly all about attack)
  • Paladin Tibs to soften the enemy up, (I usually run Purple mono with Seshat and Sartana sniping, so his normal form’s more targeted damage is generally more useful for me)
  • Monk Joon to hit really hard (I prefer the Fighter talent generally esp. as Joon is on my defense)
  • Monk Li Xiu (recently switched her to Rogue and liked it, so there)
  • Cyprian to soften the enemy up with riposte

only other choice was dispelling Sonya, and as there is nothing to dispel…

Benched: Aegir, Aeron, Valeria, Rana. Thankfully, monk Boldy is here to provide healing! And arguably the better choice over Aegir, as Aegir’s defense boost reduces effectiveness of Cyprian’s riposte

used a couple mana potions for emergency BT heals (and to activate Cyp’s riposte before Justice hit)! Joon impaled himself on the riposte and Justice and Richard hurt herself themselves pretty bad too! Antidotes to cure Justice’s blind and Richard’s attack debuff to make my tiles hit true…

Over without too much trouble. I gotta admit, recent showing from Cyprian and Elena have made me appreciate riposte heroes a lot more.

Monk emblems in the bank for Joon to go to +6; not sure what to do with the Paladin ones but probably for Aegir to go to +8 (one Sonya’s already +20, while Cyprian works fine at +3…) Yellow trainer to Kvasir :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Used 3 small mana and an antidote and went with a diamond powered board into the boss wave. Mist #2 ate the trainer, the emblems were stocked. No reset token.

Boss battle:

10 Likes

No changes from last time, except a couple of emblems.

Wilbur +20 / Boldtusk +18 / Telluria +6 / Joon +6 / Leonidas

No problems. Trainer to Gullinbursti. Paladin and Monk for Telluria/Joon.

4 Likes

Completed with Wu Kong, Guardian Falcon, Telluria, Clarissa and Costume Joon.
Just used one purple banner

4 Likes

My team:

No items used.

New emblems will go to Joon and Richard.

6 Likes

Took this not the ideal team with a dispel and riposte and Wilbur but all i got. Used items all health 1 dragon 2 bomb. No purple tiles was coming which I kinda needed but scraped though it.

Everything in storage at the moment

8 Likes

Same team as last time. No items necessary, since Heimdall and MT had healing covered.

Emblems will go to Heimdall and MT (in fact I upgraded Heimdall after Stage2). Trainer will go either to Joon or Roc, whoever I decide to ascend.

5 Likes

My Team Last Time

My Team This Time

Tiburtus-C out, Sumle in, more synergy :muscle:
Other Option
Screenshot at Jul 26 19-54-30

Battle

Great start, all mana charged and decent board.

Used some items.

Reward

Emblems paladin for Telluria, Monk keep for Joon.
Trainer goes to Joon.

9 Likes

Heimdall makes everything easy

6 Likes

Agreed, Heimdall makes everything easy… just used a couple minor antidotes for the blind… too easy mate. Can’t leave Wilbur out tho.

6 Likes