🔵 [Apr 12, 2020] Trials of Justice Teams – Share Yours & Discuss!

It’s time for Trials of Justice!

This is the Tenth of the Trials in the 13th Cycle!

NOTE: The Trials officially start at 7:00:00 AM (07:00 GMT). This post is scheduled to go live 4.75 hours earlier at 2:15:00 AM (02:15 GMT).

If you do not see the Class Trial in Quests as of 7:00:00 AM (07:00 GMT), force quitting and reopening the app or restarting your device will usually work.

:world_map: Full Guide

=> Click Here for the Guide to Trials of Justice

Reset Token Tracking

=> Reset Emblems Tracking in Trial Quests - Reset Emblem 12.5% chance - Nov - 28 - Yes

:ballot_box: Polls

:question: How did you do last time on Trials of Justice?

• Last time I beat all 3 stages
  • Last time I beat just the first 2 stages
  • Last time I beat just the first stage
  • Last time I wasn’t playing yet, or was unable to beat any stages
  • Last time…I’m not sure, they’re all a blur

0 voters

:question: How did you do this time on Trials of Justice?

• This time I beat all 3 stages
  • This time I beat just the first 2 stages
  • This time I beat just the first stage
  • This time I couldn’t beat any of the stages

0 voters

:question: Did you need to use a lot of items this time on Trials of Justice?

(hat tip to @JAWS_3D for this question)

• Yeah, I nuked the bosses from space. Ripley would approve.
  • I used some items to finish off the bosses, but it wasn’t the full arsenal
  • I used support items like mana, banners, healing, and maybe a battle item or two, but nothing too crazy
  • I just used some minor items, like healing, mana, or antidotes
  • I didn’t use any items

0 voters

:question: Overall, how do you feel about Trials of Justice?

(hat tip to @Rapisu for inspiring this question)

• I love all the Trials equally :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
  • It’s definitely my FAVORITE of the Trials
  • I like it more than many of the Trials
  • It’s about average for me
  • I dislike it more than many of the Trials
  • It’s definitely my LEAST FAVORITE of the Trials
  • I hate all of the Trials, give me my Emblems and let me get back to farming :rage:

0 voters

:left_speech_bubble: Share Your Team & Results!

Post your team in a comment down below, and how you did!

:dizzy: Special Questions for Trials of Justice

• Monks and Paladins have some healer options…but only amongst HOTM, Season 2 and Season 3 Legendary heroes, and Boldtusk’s Costume (other than Friar Tuck). Do you have any of those ultra-rare heroes or Boldtusk’s Costume for Trials of Justice? If not, did you find these Trials harder without healer options?

• Monk Wilbur can really shine on Quests and Class Trials, where his combination of buffing and debuffing can help both survival and damage output. Do you have Wilbur, and if so, are you bringing him along?

• Monk Wu Kong can turn even non-hitters into serious killers with heavy tile damage. Do you have Wu Kong, and if so, are you bringing him along?

• Paladin Cyprian’s Perfect Riposte can be an effective strategy to killing multi-hitter and AoE Bosses like Richard and Justice. Do you have Cyprian, and if so, are you bringing him along?

:grey_question: Standard Questions for All Trials

• Did your team change notably since last time?
  • Have Costumes caused changes to your team?
  • Did changes to your team make the Trials any easier or harder?
  • What items did you use, if any?
  • What are you doing with your shiny new Emblems?
  • If you beat Stage 3, who’s eating the 3* Trainer Hero?
  • Anything else interesting to share?

:link: You may also be interested in these older threads from previous times Trials of Justice occurred:

Click for List of threads for previous Trials of Justice Discussions
4 Likes

My team last time:

I don’t have a huge amount of options so I will be sticking with what I used previously…

MONKS
Wilbur
Wu Kong
Li Xiu
Joon (3/50)

PALADIN
Justice
Tiburtus Costume
SOnya
Cyprian
Guardian Falcon

(I do also have 3x Telluria, 1x Sir Roostley - but none of them are strong enough to take).

6 Likes

Kiss Tibs makes his debut, replacing Monk Li Xiu.

in hindsight i should have thought more before choosing my team and items. Valeria and Sonya were good, but the healing steal and dispel didn’t make much sense against the last boss trio. Cyprian’s riposte and Purple color would have been better. ah well, for next time.

also forgot to bring antidotes. oops. the double blind from Joon and Justice was annoying

plus side: Aeron protected Val and Aegir (but i should have put a Paladin beside Aeron, as Val’s monk skill proc’ed and protected her by itself…)

other plus side: Tibs’ defense debuff synergized well with Aegir’s heal-from-tile-damage. despite lacking a “pure” healer, Aegir and Aeron together kept my team alive easily

stil won, just took longer than it should have

7 Likes

Same team

Getting a bit sick of losing the gem before the boss fight, had a hundred of the other 4 colours

Hence the revive was used and a bit of mana for Aegir

Emblems saved, and now all trainers to feed Vela

7 Likes

Put in boldtusk instead of Aegir.
Pro:

• Attack Buff does extra damage and helps against Richard’s debuff
  • 9 tiles mana speed
  • More reliable heal

Con:

• Red is slightly worse than Blue
  • I have to change BT’s costume everytime

I’m so close to having QoH at +19 and getting her to 9-tile speed too. Monk emblems go to Bjorn for now.

7 Likes

Wu Kong + Wilbur + Boldtusk is (maybe) the best combo in this game. I pass every single event / trial with this combo.

5 Likes

Best performance ever in a Class Quest (the All-Paladin Class). Totally destroyed this team using zero items. Paladin emblems will go to Telluria. Monk emblems will continue to be held along with the Reset Token.

4 Likes

Tried sth healthy this time.

No items needed and ended up with ridiculous high health from Tootie. Trainer for Malosi. Emblems to my tourney def.

Reset token - yay - was down to 0.

Weird boss battle:

10 Likes

How much experience you gain level2 (12 flags)? Waiting for titan and I don’t want to level premature.

2 Likes

Same team as last time except that Sonya has been replaced by the squirrel. No items needed, all heroes alive and healthy at the end.
All emblems stocked, Trainer stocked for white rabbit when he hits higher levels.

5 Likes

Trainer to joon

5 Likes

Ouch, I had to use a gem continue.
I switched Sonya for an unfinished Joon.

5 Likes

Took Heimdall in, though only at 3/46, Justice 3/70 was benched. 2 Full Mana for Heimdall and the heroes LP went up to around 2800. Because the bosses forgot to bring a healer, my balance got better and better every round, they nicely fired into Cyprian’s riposte - enough said. Emblems stacked, trainer for Neith.

4 Likes

Last time the team was

This time brought in Telluria for Tarlak,

Telluria made significant difference, as such first time I will be doing this particular trial without the use of items.

Is AI getting smarter? Boss Joon kind of avoided set reposte and hence dispatched h my team’s Joon.

Trainer saved for now, until yellow project, all emblems also saved.

5 Likes

Telluria+11, Wilbur +19, Tarlak 3.70, Li+3, Sonya+0.

No problems, needed a few potions to heal on final bosses (BT costume isn’t done yet) but otherwise straightforward.

4 Likes

Queen of Hearst+4, Boldtusk Chef+20, Wilbur, Thorne, Sonya.

A couple of minor healing potions were used in the final battle to dispell ailments from bosses. Altogether it was an easy ride.

3 Likes

No changes from last trial, team seems to works pretty smoothly!

5 Likes

Chef Boldtusk +18 / Telluria 4/65 / Leonidas +7 / Wilbur +20 / Joon

Telluria replaced Cyprian. She is a beast. I went in with only a couple of heals, antidotes, manas (kind of jumped in without noticing what I brought, and only had 2-3 of each thing after all the spending recently). I did kind of not pay attention and let Leonidas get killed, but still had no real difficulties despite no firepower.

The paladin emblems are for Telluria at this point. Lady Woolerton will be taking the trainer. Don’t know with the monk emblems. Maybe Joon should get them, but Leo has been my war tank for a while…

3 Likes

My Team Last Time

My Team This Time

Change,… Sonya, Valeria and Li Xiu on bench. I’m thinking need purples againts 2 yellow bosses, so Jabbar 4.55, Tiburtus join, and one healer Telluria for trying, have costume BT though.

On Bench

Screenshot at Apr 12 23-05-06

The Battle

Great start at boss stage,…

Used 3x heal, 5 antidots,… easier than before with healer. Just great :+1:

Reward

Emblem monk keep inventory, Paladin also keep later for Telluria.
Trainer goes to… currently Lady Woolerton is at tier 2, so keep it for later.

5 Likes