🔵 [Sept 27, 2020] Trials of Nature – Guide, Sharing & Discussion!

It’s time for Trials of Nature!

This is the Eighth of the Trials in the 18th Cycle!

NOTE: The Trials officially start at 7:00:00 AM (07:00 GMT). This post is scheduled to go live 4.75 hours earlier at 2:15:00 AM (02:15 GMT).

If you do not see the Class Trial in Quests as of 7:00:00 AM (07:00 GMT), force quitting and reopening the app or restarting your device will usually work.

:world_map: Quest Guide

Credit: Mariamne’s Memento Guides

=> Click Here for the complete 🔵 Trials of Nature Guide – Classes, Bosses, Items & Links

Reset Token Tracking

=> Reset Emblems Tracking in Trial Quests - Reset Emblem 12.5% chance - Nov - 28 - Yes

:ballot_box: Polls

:question: How did you do last time on Trials of Nature?

• Last time I beat all 3 stages
  • Last time I beat just the first 2 stages
  • Last time I beat just the first stage
  • Last time I wasn’t playing yet, or was unable to beat any stages
  • Last time…I’m not sure, they’re all a blur

0 voters

:question: How did you do this time on Trials of Nature?

• This time I beat all 3 stages
  • This time I beat just the first 2 stages
  • This time I beat just the first stage
  • This time I couldn’t beat any of the stages

0 voters

:question: Did you need to use a lot of items this time on Trials of Nature?

(hat tip to JAWS_3D for this question)

• Yeah, I nuked the bosses from space. Ripley would approve.
  • I used some items to finish off the bosses, but it wasn’t the full arsenal
  • I used support items like mana, banners, healing, and maybe a battle item or two, but nothing too crazy
  • I just used some minor items, like healing, mana, or antidotes
  • I didn’t use any items

0 voters

:question: Overall, how do you feel about Trials of Nature?

(hat tip to @Rapisu for inspiring this question)

• I love all the Trials equally :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
  • It’s definitely my FAVORITE of the Trials
  • I like it more than many of the Trials
  • It’s about average for me
  • I dislike it more than many of the Trials
  • It’s definitely my LEAST FAVORITE of the Trials
  • I hate all of the Trials, give me my Emblems and let me get back to farming :rage:

0 voters

:left_speech_bubble: Share Your Team & Results!

Post your team in a comment down below, and how you did!

:dizzy: Special Questions for Trials of Nature

• Trials of Nature has a few healer options — did you have any healers available for your team?

• Boss Brienne’s attack buff can be very dangerous, but Druids and Rangers feature several heroes who can dispel or overwrite the buff. Did you bring any heroes along to help deal with Brienne?

:grey_question: Standard Questions for All Trials

• Did your team change notably since last time?
  • Have Costumes caused changes to your team?
  • Did changes to your team make the Trials any easier or harder?
  • What items did you use, if any?
  • What are you doing with your shiny new Emblems?
  • If you beat Stage 3, who’s eating the 3* Trainer Hero?
  • Anything else interesting to share?

:link: You may also be interested in these older threads from previous times Trials of Nature occurred:

Click for List of threads for previous Trials of Nature Discussions
5 Likes

cRigard +20 / Caedmon(c) +20 / Gullinbursti +14 / Lianna / Finley +14

No real problems. Gullinbursti had us going into the last battle all with big white bars. Caedmon was the weak link (though useful for dropping Brienne’s buff), getting into the red twice and forcing me to use some mana potions to keep things going. Horghall together with that Brienne buff hits pretty hard!

Emblems to Gullinbursti and Finley. I drew a second Gullinbursti last month and I’m tempted to level him — he’s just a little slow for a primary healer in raids/war. Currently levelling Kashrekk+costume, so I guess he gets the trainer…

4 Likes

Did it without using items.
But needed 2 attempts.
Yes, I have been defeated.

No reset token.
LotL #2 got the trainer.
Last kick to max her up.

Gulli & Tibs got some talent.
Both on my upcoming tour def.

Watch my defeat & the victory.
I put a nice tune and fastened it.

10 Likes

Completed using the same team as previous month …
Melendor, Red Hood, Costume Magni, Tiburtus and Kadilen…
Used one purple banner

5 Likes

I usually use 2x tiburtus but figured I’d swap out one and try an almost maxed Gullinbursti. No items used

6 Likes

The board was with me when I reached the bosses. I only used one antidote.

Emblems & trainer on bench.

6 Likes

I hate this trial, because Vela is my only 5* in these two classes and I don’t have a 4* healer either.

Went with Vela+8, Cademon +19, Tibertus +20, Mireweave, and Ciao.

Made it through the first two stages with no problems. Had to nuke them from orbit in the final wave of stage 3 due to lack of healers.

3 Likes

Easy!
Trainer to shrubbear

5 Likes

To try something different, I considered swapping out Lianna for RH, but that would compromise raw fire power for dicey red tile damage. At the end, I returned back to same team as the last time.

All bosses fired once or twice , but no threat to my team, Chao chose to attack Seshat and resist popped up in response, Seshat debuffs Brienne’s, Zim cleanses Groot’s attack down etc…great board! the battle went smoothly and quicker without the need for items.

Trainer going to Zocc, emblems all saved.

6 Likes

Lineup as last time, Melendor+9, Evelyn+7, Seshat+10, Vela+9, Neith+1. Horghall+4 among many others on the bench.
Had to revive Neith twice due to bad timing, it was eagle-boy down first, then big-guy and finally Brienne. At the moment Khagan is one of my projects, so maybe one day those masses of red tiles will be useful. Trainer to c.Lianna, another current project, emblems stored for Vela and don’t know yet. Too many good options.

7 Likes

Same team as last time used a few health and one time stop.

Emblems Athena druid storage trainer zeline

6 Likes

Gullinbursti - Caedmon +3+c.bonus - Vela +6 - Melendor +7+c.bonus - Tiburtus +11+c.bonus

Finished smoothly, without items. With Gulli doubling health, i could save Melendor’s special to dispel Brienne’s boost, the most annoying thing in this trial.

Emblems will go to Tiburtus as soon as i’ll have some resources to use and probably to Vela for a couple more nodes. I’m thinking to bring her to +10 and then starting embleming some 4* (yeah, boar, i’m talking about you).
Trainer to Brynhild.
Probably there will never be reset emblems anymore from trials.

3 Likes

Tried a 3-2 stack. Got terrible boards but ground through with a couple of antidotes.

Emblems banked. Trainer to Jott. No reset emblem … how long has it been?

5 Likes

This is my strongest trial and I need druid emblems

C Rigard +18 - Freya +3 - Buddy +18 - Gregorian +6 - Vela + 18

No items needed

4 Likes

My team:

No items used.

The new emblems will go to second Lianna and Melendor.

6 Likes

:+1:t3::+1:t3:

4 Likes

My first Class Trial! :partying_face:

Granted, I only have the team power to take on the very first stage, but still, I get to participate in something that all the high and mighty are talking about - much joy!

I guess it´s useless information if I start to answer the questions, given how new I still am, so perhaps next time it comes around, I can be of use in the vote-pool :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Team last time/ Team this time

Changed the team up this time, no healer, no items (it looks like I used time stops, but that’s just all I came with… Time to go shopping at the forge). All these trials went really fast for me, without a healer I was using everyone’s specials more often to protect my team and clear boards faster, this made them go very fast in comparison to my normal style of holding specials for last stage. Anyway, had fun with this one.

Emblems saved for now, trainer to Frida who is now at 3/70 waiting on 2 scopes.

5 Likes

My Team Last Time

My Team This Time

No change.
Other Option
2020-09-28_02-12-58

Battle

Not so good start,… but some heroes mana charged.

Alby and Rigard-C died, and still survive without items… :wink:

Reward

Emblem druid, still not yet decided, maybe for Gullinbursti, Ranger for Tiburtus. Trainer keep it for later.

8 Likes