It’s time for Trials of Nature!
This is the Eighth of the Trials in the 15th Cycle!
NOTE: The Trials officially start at This post is scheduled to go live 4.75 hours earlier at 2:15:00 AM (02:15 GMT).
=> Click Here for the Guide to Trials of Nature
Reset Token Tracking
=> Reset Emblems Tracking in Trial Quests - Reset Emblem 12.5% chance - Nov - 28 - Yes
How did you do last time on Trials of Nature?
- Last time I beat all 3 stages
- Last time I beat just the first 2 stages
- Last time I beat just the first stage
- Last time I wasn’t playing yet, or was unable to beat any stages
- Last time…I’m not sure, they’re all a blur
How did you do this time on Trials of Nature?
- This time I beat all 3 stages
- This time I beat just the first 2 stages
- This time I beat just the first stage
- This time I couldn’t beat any of the stages
Did you need to use a lot of items this time on Trials of Nature?
(hat tip to JAWS_3D for this question)
- Yeah, I nuked the bosses from space. Ripley would approve.
- I used some items to finish off the bosses, but it wasn’t the full arsenal
- I used support items like mana, banners, healing, and maybe a battle item or two, but nothing too crazy
- I just used some minor items, like healing, mana, or antidotes
- I didn’t use any items
Overall, how do you feel about Trials of Nature?
(hat tip to @Rapisu for inspiring this question)
- I love all the Trials equally
- It’s definitely my FAVORITE of the Trials
- I like it more than many of the Trials
- It’s about average for me
- I dislike it more than many of the Trials
- It’s definitely my LEAST FAVORITE of the Trials
- I hate all of the Trials, give me my Emblems and let me get back to farming
Share Your Team & Results!
Post your team in a comment down below, and how you did!
Special Questions for Trials of Nature
Trials of Nature has a few healer options — did you have any healers available for your team?
Boss Brienne’s attack buff can be very dangerous, but Druids and Rangers feature several heroes who can dispel or overwrite the buff. Did you bring any heroes along to help deal with Brienne?
Standard Questions for All Trials
- Did your team change notably since last time?
- Have Costumes caused changes to your team?
- Did changes to your team make the Trials any easier or harder?
- What items did you use, if any?
- What are you doing with your shiny new Emblems?
- If you beat Stage 3, who’s eating the 3* Trainer Hero?
- Anything else interesting to share?
You may also be interested in these older threads from previous times Trials of Nature occurred:
Click for List of threads for previous Trials of Nature Discussions
- [May 10, 2020] Trials of Nature Discussion
- [Apr 05, 2020] Trials of Nature Discussion
- [Mar 01, 2020] Trials of Nature Discussion
- [Jan 26, 2020] Trials of Nature Discussion
- [Dec 22, 2019] Trials of Nature Discussion
- [Nov 17, 2019] Trials of Nature Discussion
- [Oct 13, 2019] Trials of Nature Discussion
- [Sep 08, 2019] Trials of Nature Discussion
- [Aug 4, 2019] Trials of Nature Discussion
- [Jun 30, 2019] Trials of Nature Discussion
- [May 26, 2019] Trials of Nature Discussion
- [Apr 21, 2019] Trials of Nature Discussion
- [Mar 17, 2019] Trials of Nature Discussion
- [Feb 10, 2019] Trials of Nature Discussion
cRigs, Mel, Lianna, Athena, Freya
Wouldn’t expect any real difficulty with that.
One of my faves, healers and hitters galore.
I’ll take Finley - Vela - C.Rigard - Horghall - C.Melendor
Staying at home: Caedmon, Gobbler, Tiburtus, Mireweave, Chao
Will have to be normal Mel for this one.
Should still be pretty comfortable
As expected - extremely easy, could’ve autoplayed it easy (okay maybe it’d need to know how to time dispel first!)
Athena ties up so well with minion heroes like Freya - those little chattering hits ratchet up the defence drop to its huge max in no time.
Due to a bad board I had to resurrect Vela once and old man did not load, so I used 2 of the healing potions out of the titan’s shop. Eagle boy went down first, followed by big guy. Alone Brienne could get as angry as she wanted with no effect. Vela will get the emblems, ranger not yet decided, trainer to Heimdall, now 4/45.
Same team as last time but with some more emblems to Evelyn and cRigard:
I apparently wasn’t very concentrated while playing, so I did a couple of stupid turns which made it unnecessarily difficult and made me lose Rigard and injured the rest significantly…however managed to complete it in the end without items.
Trainer to Panther, emblems will go to Vela for node 20 (currently at 143/250) and will go to Seshat #2 for node 1 (currently at 7/65).
Same team as before,
Suddenly the board had so many tiles I didn’t need, every move to clear them, was getting strong slashes after Brienne’s buff., Alby died as a result but his allies held strong.
Trainer saved, druids would go to Alby, and Rangers possibly to Athena.
I changed my team of c.sonya, vela and triton for some green duddes this time
trainer for Jean Francois who is at 4/71 druid emblems to vela
But swaped out Buddy for Kadilen
Used up mana to kill monsters before Boss fight to save the Gem
Took down the Big Boy with mostly tiles
Picked on Choa, with more tiles
Over all a really good (lucky) board won it
Trainer for Kadilen, emblems in the bank
Boosted health during the mobs and recorded the bosses.
Mel #2 ate the trainer and Bursti got a node, since he will be tank in next week’s tournament.
Didn’t need any items.
Master Lepus+13 - Caedmon+18 - Seshat+15 - Triton+18 - RigC
No items were used. Druid emblems took Lepus to +14, ranger emblems and trainer hero stored.
This was a great occasion to test my latest holy ones, Gazelle (last Thursday) and Gullinbursti (last Walhalla). And they did very well.
Gazelle was only at 3/51, special node 8. Used one arrow attack, one small red flask and two small antidotes to clean up the special of Horghall and at the end Gazelle died but the win was already in da house by that time.
Trainer hero is saved for The Hatter, who is 3/70 and waiting for his last tonic.
Druid emblems will bring Vela to node 18 (oh yesss)
Ranger emblems are for Seshat, she will go to 13 very soon now
It was fun again, thanks and have a great day!
No changes to last time (aside from some meblems perhaps):
Horghall, Tiburtus +4, Caed+19, Lianna +18, Melendor+20
No items used aside from 1 antidote.
Maybe I’ll use Gullinbursti in the future, but I don’t know where to put him yet. Melendors heal and dispel seem more useful and the other heroes do more damage.
Emblems are for Belith and Tiburtus.
I used to hate this Trial, back when my only usable Druids were Lepus and Melia and Belith, and my only usable rangers were Jack O’Hare, Chao and Triton. Oh, how my roster has grown…
- Tiburtus to soften the enemy up
- Seshat and Gregorion as my hard-hitting snipers with cool secondary effects
- Jack O’Hare to clear the mob waves faster
- Trusty old Melendor, because duh
Chao fell easily to a Tibs + Sesh + Greg + tiles combo,
Brienne went off, got dispelled, and was murdered next,
and finally Horghall
Could probably have done this without mana potions and antidotes, but I wanted to get it done with - doing it item-less is more a thing of self-pride now, but I know I can do it, so I don’t need to prove anything to myself.
- Druid emblems bring Lepus to +6
- Ranger emblems in the bank for Greg (+3 now)
- Green trainer to 2nd Caedmon (I just maxed Hansel and am now working on Friar Tuck’s costume)
My team this time:
- Noble Rigard +20
- Tiburtus +20
- Vela +3
- Caedmon +18
- Buddy +19
Compared to last time, Vela is up one talent. That’s it; this team is good.
Rigard + Buddy + Tiburtus + Vela is almost enough to wipe out an entire wave. I got a little trigger happy and fired them on the fourth wave without enough purples on the board to recharge Rigard and Tiburtus, so I entered the boss wave without those two charged. No matter; I found just enough to recharge them as Horghall fired, allowing me to reverse his attack debuff as soon as it hit. Next turn, I felled the great tree. Brienne and Chao fired on the same turn, and of course, Chao hit Caedmon, cutting his mana so I couldn’t clear the berserk buff. So I just killed Brienne instead, and two turns later, I took out Chao. Short work; no items. Just the way I like it.
I’m holding emblems for everyone right now until I finish my storage upgrades to prepare for HA, but the druid emblems will go to Vela and the ranger ones to Chao. Trainer hero goes to Kashrek. I got him real late, but if his costume turns up, I want to be ready.
Used a few bomb / dragon attacks as I didn’t get a good board. Other than that, it was very easy.
Ther trainer goes to Magni and the emblems to bank.
Chao couldn’t handle the purple tiles
Used one bomb to kill brienne (she and horghall both charged), and one mana to charge rigard to reverse horghalls attackdown.