🔵 [Nov 17, 2019] Trials of Nature Teams – Share Yours & Discuss!

It’s time for Trials of Nature!

This is the Eighth of the Trials in the 9th Cycle!

NOTE: The Trials officially start at 7:00:00 AM (07:00 GMT). This post is scheduled to go live 1 hour earlier at 6:00:00 AM (6:00 GMT).

If you do not see the Class Trial in Quests as of 7:00:00 AM (07:00 GMT), force quitting and reopening the app or restarting your device will usually work.

:world_map: Full Guide & Recommended Items

=> Click Here for the Guide to Trials of Nature

:ballot_box: Polls

How did you do last time on Trials of Nature?

• Last time I beat all 3 stages
  • Last time I beat just the first 2 stages
  • Last time I beat just the first stage
  • Last time I wasn’t playing yet, or was unable to beat any stages
  • Last time…I’m not sure, they’re all a blur

0 voters

How did you do this time on Trials of Nature?

• This time I beat all 3 stages
  • This time I beat just the first 2 stages
  • This time I beat just the first stage
  • This time I couldn’t beat any of the stages

0 voters

Did you need to use a lot of items this time on Trials of Nature?

(hat tip to @JAWS_3D for this question)

• Yeah, I nuked the bosses from space. Ripley would approve.
  • I used some items to finish off the bosses, but it wasn’t the full arsenal
  • I used support items like mana, banners, healing, and maybe a battle item or two, but nothing too crazy
  • I just used some minor items, like healing, mana, or antidotes
  • I didn’t use any items

0 voters

Overall, how do you feel about Trials of Nature?

(hat tip to @Rapisu for inspiring this question)

• I love all the Trials equally :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
  • It’s definitely my FAVORITE of the Trials
  • I like it more than many of the Trials
  • It’s about average for me
  • I dislike it more than many of the Trials
  • It’s definitely my LEAST FAVORITE of the Trials
  • I hate all of the Trials, give me my Emblems and let me get back to farming :rage:

0 voters

:left_speech_bubble: Share Your Team & Results!

Post your team in a comment down below, and how you did!

:dizzy: Special Questions for Trials of Nature

• Trials of Nature has a few healer options — did you have any healers available for your team?

• Boss Brienne’s attack buff can be very dangerous, but Druids and Rangers feature several heroes who can dispel or overwrite the buff. Did you bring any heroes along to help deal with Brienne?

:grey_question: Standard Questions for All Trials

• Did your team change notably since last time?

• Did changes to your team make the Trials any easier or harder?

• What items did you use, if any?

• What are you doing with your shiny new Emblems?

• If you beat Stage 3, who’s eating the 3* Trainer Hero?

• Anything else interesting to share?

:link: You may also be interested in these older threads from previous times Trials of Nature occurred:

3 Likes

Screenshot_20191117_084512

Zimi joined my team and I tried Tibs for his def down. He and Athena downed the bosses all the time. Was the fastest class quest ever without using any items.
60 seconds boss clip:

Caed was trained and Buddy +1.

8 Likes

On my main, I decided to take out Berden and put Tibs in.

The combination of damage from both Melia and Brienne made the first two stages real easy. Druid emblems are being saved for Brienne. I am committing to getting her bacon to +20 because it is just irritating me that I do not have the last node. Ranger emblems are being saved for Chao’s node #8.

Quick question concerning that though, would it be better to take the attack increase or the mana boost so I can use mana troops?

Alt #1 I just did the first stage because all my other rangers (aside from Tibs) and druids are horribly underlevelled. Here is who I took on Alt #1:

It got interesting on the bosses. Lianna was taken out swiftly, then Horghall was another story. He took out 4 out of 5 heroes in one attack and Tibs was the last man standing. So it was a duel. I managed to ghost a few tiles to get his pulverizer ready to fire and that hit ended the fight.

7 Likes

last team, Nightshade 1.1

nature

Only 1st stage

today´s:

I reached 2nd stage. Sharan helped with some healing till 2nd wave where she was one shot.

I finally reached the bosses and nuked them mercilessly. totally worthy.

Screenshot_20191117-102536 Screenshot_20191117-102847

9 Likes

Zim - Alasie - Evelyn - Buddy - Lianna

6 Likes

Team as last time, only a bit stronger. Evelyn+7, Melendor 4/49, Seshat 4/53, Triton 4/32, Chao+1. Used (again) 2 Titanshields against Horghall’s special to cover my middle. Used some red potion and one role of don’t know the English name for it to resurrect Evelyn. Emblems will be stored for Horghall and Seshat. The 3* trainer went to Horghall now on 4/58.

6 Likes

Thought I had completed this one before but couldn’t find a previous post of mine, oh well :man_shrugging:
My team

Trial was fairly easy and only had to heal with Mel a couple times to keep himself and Caed out of danger, Gad took care of the center and Tibs softened them up. First time bringing Kadilen to anything outside farming and she did a nice job of holding off specials from the bosses. Had to use one potent health when my healers weren’t ready during mob stages.

Trainer went to Kingston, kickstarting his ascension.

9 Likes

Phew, another good Trials for me to help with a Lazy Sunday. My team is pretty capable for this one:

It will be better once Eve gets all drunk on the Tonics.

Shot through the heart, and you’re to blame:

Finished off with an arrow from Lianna. Here’s hoping my war boards are this good…

9 Likes

My team last time

This time

Alby made the difference, enabling everyone to charge faster and HoT, Zim cleansing and buffing attacks, and I held back Seshat attacks to fire always after Brienne hence dispel her attack buffs, RH minions neutralized Chao’s mana reductions, the team’s synergy was better this time that no item was used

Again, hoarding all emblems and the green trainer.

8 Likes

It wasn’t going very well so I had to use health potions, some arrows and axes.
The new ranger emblems are for Lianna, haven’t decided what to do with the druid ones yet.

6 Likes

Last Time I did finish the trial but not post it, because I was ill.

So I just copy my last last Team

My Team This Time

JackO in bench, and Alby is in now.
I did not notice that I just have 1 axe left until almost finish (it is because the event challange).

The Battle

OK, fresh all mana ready charges, no items used so far.

OK, this is the 1st time trial that I do not use item at all until finished. :slightly_smiling_face:

The Reward

Emblem Druid not enough for Alby so keep, Ranger for Seshat (waiting iron).
Trainer Keep for Kingston.

7 Likes

No change to my team (except that Khagan has reached max level):

Triton +19 / Melendor +11 / Caedmon +20 / Tiburtus / Khagan

This trial was exceptionally easy for me. I did use one or two healing potions, though…

Emblems for Finley (eventually), Druid emblembs probably saving for now. Kingston took the trainer.

4 Likes

I changed things up, mostly out of a desire to try some new heroes in this trial. I brought in Alb 3.70 for Mel, and Neith for Evelyn. As quickly as I killed them last time, I thought it ok to go without dispel support.

• On the bench: Evelyn, Lianna 3.70, Tibs, Triton, Buddy #1 and #2, Gad, Jack, Mel, and Caed

I had everyone ready to go, and a red diamond waiting to be made. I unloaded and started making matches.

Both Chao and Horghall went off, though H missed 2 of 5 targets. It didn’t matter though, as Zimkitha was ready to flip it. Good boards and Alb’s mana buff kept charging everyone up. Lepus finished Brienne. Detonating that green diamond finished her suitors. Zero items used.

Trainer to Viv, emblems to Athena and Lepus.

5 Likes

My team last time :point_up_2:
My team this time :point_down:

Nuked the bosses, after completing the riddles tiers I wasn’t in a good mood when it came to bosses :joy:
The trainer went to the Hatter (finally got him maxed) and the ranger emblems went to Triton. The Druid emblems will go to Melendor. No reset emblem for me.

4 Likes

Last time:

This time. No nukes this time around. I think I’m a big boy and can slog through it on my own!

The wind-up:

And the slam dunk!

AGSDFJLKLHHGAFHKLHF

Also is this new or is it just me?

Trainer probably to Peters #2 at some point. Idk. Uneaten for now.

6 Likes

That’s been there since emblems came out, good way to check all emblem counts.

2 Likes

2 attempts for the last stage, went with dragons to the second one, my team this time (same as last time, I guess, but Lianna now maxed):

Emblems are stocked (no idea atm, maybe Melendor will get some more, he’s still too squishy and I hate him for that…but I’m anxious…what should I do if that doesn’t get better?! Strip the emblems and feed him away?), trainer goes to Hansel…

And last time this trial collided with the event as well…

3 Likes

My team this time:

• Melendor +20
  • Tiburtus +19
  • Caedmon 4^70
  • Caedmon 4^33
  • Khagan 2^42

Major changes from last time. Melia 3^50 and Ranvir 2^60 are out; second Caedmon and Khagan are in. Melendor is up one talent and Tiburtus is up two talents. I know Khagan is still too low to be super effective, but my thinking was that a red attacker would help with so many green enemies, and that by placing him between my two Caedmons, I could have them firing super often with his mana boost.

For the mob waves, this worked great. With all specials charged, Tiburtus+Khagan+two Caedmons is almost enough to eliminate a wave entirely. For the bosses, Khagan’s flimsiness really shone through. In fact, I failed the trial the first time. The second time around, though, it worked pretty well, although Khagan died both times. He was the only one that died the second time around, though, as I used only a few healing potions and one bomb to reverse Brienne’s buff. Going forward, I think this team may work pretty well, since Khagan will continue to get stronger (at least to 3^70), while Melia has topped out, and there are others in line for orbs before Ranvir.

Ranger emblems take Tiburtus to +20, and druid emblems go to my second Melendor for now, since both are in my top 30 heroes for war. Trainer hero goes to second Caedmon.

3 Likes

Sorry no SS this time.

Team:

• Zimkitty - 4/80
  • Lianna - 4/80 +9
  • Evelyn - 3/70
  • Seshat - 3/70
  • Seshat - 3/70

Completed all 3 rounds once again. Used a couple healing potions. No other battle items. Used Zim to remove Horghall’s effect & the double Seshat + Evelyn to remove the buff produced by Brianne. Killed Chao first followed by Brianne and finally Horghall.

Ranger emblems adding to the stockpile needed to take Lianna to Node 10. Druid emblems for Zim (when I finally have iron & food spare to start embleming her… got 600+ emblems waiting now…).

2 Likes

Cookie Settings