🔵 [Oct 13, 2019] Trials of Nature Teams – Share Yours & Discuss!

It’s time for Trials of Nature!

This is the Eighth of the Trials in the 8th Cycle!

NOTE: The Trials officially start at 7:00:00 AM (07:00 GMT). This post is scheduled to go live 2 hours earlier at 5:00:00 AM (5:00 GMT).

If you do not see the Class Trial in Quests as of 7:00:00 AM (07:00 GMT), force quitting and reopening the app or restarting your device will usually work.

:world_map: Full Guide & Recommended Items

=> Click Here for the Guide to Trials of Nature

:ballot_box: Polls

How did you do last time on Trials of Nature?

• Last time I beat all 3 stages
  • Last time I beat just the first 2 stages
  • Last time I beat just the first stage
  • Last time I wasn’t playing yet, or was unable to beat any stages
  • Last time…I’m not sure, they’re all a blur

0 voters

How did you do this time on Trials of Nature?

• This time I beat all 3 stages
  • This time I beat just the first 2 stages
  • This time I beat just the first stage
  • This time I couldn’t beat any of the stages

0 voters

Did you need to use a lot of items this time on Trials of Nature?

(hat tip to @JAWS_3D for this question)

• Yeah, I nuked the bosses from space. Ripley would approve.
  • I used some items to finish off the bosses, but it wasn’t the full arsenal
  • I used support items like mana, banners, healing, and maybe a battle item or two, but nothing too crazy
  • I just used some minor items, like healing, mana, or antidotes
  • I didn’t use any items

0 voters

Overall, how do you feel about Trials of Nature?

(hat tip to @Rapisu for inspiring this question)

• I love all the Trials equally :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
  • It’s definitely my FAVORITE of the Trials
  • I like it more than many of the Trials
  • It’s about average for me
  • I dislike it more than many of the Trials
  • It’s definitely my LEAST FAVORITE of the Trials
  • I hate all of the Trials, give me my Emblems and let me get back to farming :rage:

0 voters

:left_speech_bubble: Share Your Team & Results!

Post your team in a comment down below, and how you did!

:dizzy: Special Questions for Trials of Nature

• Trials of Nature has a few healer options — did you have any healers available for your team?

• Boss Brienne’s attack buff can be very dangerous, but Druids and Rangers feature several heroes who can dispel or overwrite the buff. Did you bring any heroes along to help deal with Brienne?

:grey_question: Standard Questions for All Trials

• Did your team change notably since last time?

• Did changes to your team make the Trials any easier or harder?

• What items did you use, if any?

• What are you doing with your shiny new Emblems?

• If you beat Stage 3, who’s eating the 3* Trainer Hero?

• Anything else interesting to share?

:link: You may also be interested in these older threads from previous times Trials of Nature occurred:

6 Likes

So happy this is rolling around. I just need 4 more emblems to get Belith’s next node.

5 Likes

I’m screwed

maybe if I get some suitable feeders I give a try

8 Likes

My team last time was: Melendor (3/20) - Brienne (3/42) - Gadeirus (3/35) - Berden (3/46) - Caedmon (1/9)

This time I brought the same team but with Caedmon has been significantly levled up - I’m quite impressed!
Melendor (3/30) - Brienne (3/46) - Gadeirus (3/35) - Berden (3/50) - Caedmon (4/5)

I have a Lianna on the bench that I can’t wait to use but she’s still very low level so I took Brienne instead.

I finished the first two levels easily and did not try for the third.

The emblems are being stored right now and will probably go to Caedmon one day.

3 Likes

Managed to clear all 3 stages this time, but took all items on challenging, and I even lost once, so also some extra items there, plus a refill.

Glad it’s over. Red heroes that fit here are very scarce, and I have none of them.

2 Likes

Same team
Last time BW was +3
Tiburtus was +5
Caedmon had none
No items used
Screenshot_20191013-204024_Empires
Nice board to start with

Took out the big boy first

Brianne poped under pressure and Choa stood no chance against 5

Trainer went to Thorne, he is now with Isania on 3/70. Need 3 scopes

4 Likes

My team…

I wanted a bit of a challenge and left Athena on the bleechers and subbed in Seshat who I’ve been working on levelling. Squire rabbit rounded off my ragtag team.

I used all the mini health potions, and mana pots came in handy to top up specials (the tiles were awful). With Brienne firing often, and Groot bless him, set to very fast mana :confounded: (I lost count of the times he fired), 'twas a hard fought battle - :heart: it! My most favourite trial to date.

Emblems safe in my inventory and trainer hero will be a tasty snack for kingston.

6 Likes

Once again, I could only do Stages 1 and 2, but again, I am fine with that.

I only had:

Melia (Max)
Brienne (Max)
Belith (Max)
Triton (2/29)
Berden (3/28)

The bosses in Stage 2 one shot and killed mine, I only had 2 heroes left.

But hey, some emblems are better than no emblems, right :smiley:

5 Likes

This weak color stacked team

almost died after a heavy cascade charged all bosses, but the survivers did it with a little help from nuking.
Trainer to Lakey and Mele got some talents.

Boss battle clip:

6 Likes

I did it:

I also had a Sharan, but feed her with another Sharan and forgot to pur her in the team. Great job of Nightshade taking some hits and firing some specials.

Went with all shooting specials up. That left Lianna at 50%, 6 tiles on her another, Berden special and She was done. Horghall wasn’t hard after that.

8 Likes

@Peazomanco Totally doable with those three. The first stage at least. I two manned it on my alt with the one star healer you get when you start the game and Tibs as I had absolutely no druids and those were my only two rangers. Had to rely on turtle banners on the boss phase.

4 Likes

Zim - Alasie - Evelyn - Buddy - Lianna

5 Likes

An overview of how the battle went, this time switched Chao out for Caedmon in. All emblems will be storaged and Isarnia will take that trainer hero

4 Likes

I had to use some items when Horghall fired with Brienne’s buff. The new ranger emblems will go to Lianna, not sure about the druid ones.

4 Likes

Out goes Brienne and 3/60 Chao.
In comes Tibs and Lianna.

What a difference!
What was 1 hard trial that i needed to carpet bomb became a walk in the park
Was very easy, even if Lianna and Tibs aren’t yet maxed.

Should i add that i started boss wave with 2 diamonds, 1 green and 1 purple? :rofl:

Emblems waiting
Trainer too

5 Likes

Same team as last time, but with one more rank on Lepus and with all of Triton’s emblems now on Athena.

• On the bench: Lianna 3.70, Tibs, Triton, Buddy, Gad, Jack, and Caed
  • Up and coming: Alb 2.26, Buddy #2 3.43

Got to the bosses with all but Athena ready (derp), with two diamonds. Two minor mana and off we go.

The only one to get a special off was Horghall. It did not save him.

The emblems go to Lepus and Athena (not enough yet to get that 10th rank). Trainer goes to Buddy (jk, Alb)

4 Likes

First time I haven’t had to use battle items to complete a Trials. Good thing because our rare titan just took everything I had!

2 Likes

My team last time, my team this time. Only change is Triton is now +3. Melendor is my only healing option but with him and Caedmon I get duel dispelling action! It’s best to fire Triton off before Melendor too (I’m sure many of you know this if you have Triton). I just used 3 healing pots when they’d target Triton and Melendor wasn’t charged yet. Triton and Melendor will get the emblems and Peters already had the trainer for breakfast.

5 Likes

My team last time:

My team this time in a dramatic recreation after I used the emblems to get Seshat to +3 and Melendor up from 4 to +6 :shushing_face:

I really need to stop doing hard quests before work…
:joy::sweat_smile:

Emblems with Seshat and Melendor. Trainer went to Kingston.

3 Likes