🔵 [Aug 4, 2019] Trials of Nature Teams – Share Yours & Discuss!

It’s time for Trials of Nature!

This is the Eighth of the Trials in the 6th Cycle!

NOTE: The Trials officially start at 7:00:00 AM (07:00 GMT). This post is scheduled to go live 4.5 hours earlier at 2:30:00 AM (2:30 GMT).

If you do not see the Class Trial in Quests as of 7:00:00 AM (07:00 GMT), force quitting and reopening the app or restarting your device will usually work.

:world_map: Full Guide & Recommended Items

=> Click Here for the Guide to Trials of Nature

:ballot_box: Polls

How did you do last time on Trials of Nature?

• Last time I beat all 3 stages
  • Last time I beat just the first 2 stages
  • Last time I beat just the first stage
  • Last time I wasn’t playing yet, or was unable to beat any stages
  • Last time…I’m not sure, they’re all a blur

0 voters

How did you do this time on Trials of Nature?

• This time I beat all 3 stages
  • This time I beat just the first 2 stages
  • This time I beat just the first stage
  • This time I couldn’t beat any of the stages

0 voters

Did you need to use a lot of items this time on Trials of Nature?

(hat tip to @JAWS_3D for this question)

• Yeah, I nuked the bosses from space. Ripley would approve.
  • I used some items to finish off the bosses, but it wasn’t the full arsenal
  • I used support items like mana, banners, healing, and maybe a battle item or two, but nothing too crazy
  • I just used some minor items, like healing, mana, or antidotes
  • I didn’t use any items

0 voters

Overall, how do you feel about Trials of Nature?

(hat tip to @Rapisu for inspiring this question)

• I love all the Trials equally :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
  • It’s definitely my FAVORITE of the Trials
  • I like it more than many of the Trials
  • It’s about average for me
  • I dislike it more than many of the Trials
  • It’s definitely my LEAST FAVORITE of the Trials
  • I hate all of the Trials, give me my Emblems and let me get back to farming :rage:

0 voters

:left_speech_bubble: Share Your Team & Results!

Post your team in a comment down below, and how you did!

:dizzy: Special Questions for Trials of Nature

• Trials of Nature has a few healer options — did you have any healers available for your team?

• Boss Brienne’s attack buff can be very dangerous, but Druids and Rangers feature several heroes who can dispel or overwrite the buff. Did you bring any heroes along to help deal with Brienne?

:grey_question: Standard Questions for All Trials

• Did your team change notably since last time?

• Did changes to your team make the Trials any easier or harder?

• What items did you use, if any?

• What are you doing with your shiny new Emblems?

• If you beat Stage 3, who’s eating the 3* Trainer Hero?

• Anything else interesting to share?

:link: You may also be interested in these older threads from previous times Trials of Nature occurred:

2 Likes

My Team Last Time

My Team This Time

I debated putting in Gregorian somewhere, maybe in place of Triton, but I’ve had such an easy time on Trials of Nature the last two times that it didn’t seem worth disrupting the team, particularly with Triton getting Emblems, and having a nice team synergy despite being Blue.

The Battle

This time was a little harder than the last two, taking 18 moves on the Bosses, and having to use Minor Healing and two Antidotes, plus letting Melendor and Triton die toward the end, since it wasn’t worth saving them.

So still easy, just not as ridiculously so as it’s been before at times.

The green stack really works well when the board is set up…so I guess I should swap Gregorian into the mix next time to augment that and add the Crit buff.

Shiny New Emblems

Gadeirus stepped up one to +7, and Triton stepped up one to +13.

Unwavering Focus

Gregorian ate the Trainer Hero, stepping up to 4-17.

He’ll be getting a second War outing today, as we’re facing Blue Tanks for a change. :roll_eyes:

7 Likes

I finally remembered to bring antidotes along, which helped a lot against Horghall. Other than that no changes to last time.
Dropped a few battle items just to be safe after my two snipers died.

Khagan is moving close to 3/70, but I don’t want to waste items on him. Would be pretty neat though with his red element.

Oh, and Melendor is +19 now. I’ll propably move on to Caedmon or Horghall now. Mana troops aren’t on a level where the last node on Melendor would be worth it.
Edit: They are. I’ll max Melendor first.

Skittle is almost maxed. Feeding the Trainer to her would be a waste.
Now I have to make the hard decision between leveling Lianna#2 or Lianna#3

5 Likes

All 4 stars. The druid emblems went to Melendor, while the ranger emblems are been hoarded for Seshat. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

I only did the first stage because I am lacking in the druid and ranger department on my main profile. Only druids I have are Belith and Brienne and rangers being Chao and Berden. If I had Tiburtus on my main profile then I would have an easier time with this trial. Brienne is gonna eat the emblems to make it to node 15.

All ranger emblems now are being saved for Chao.

6 Likes

Team

Boss battle

No rewards used.

Chao seems to be useless. Next time I’ll bring Tibs or my second Eve.

I always forget to bring antidotes.

7 Likes

Zim - Alasie - Evelyn - Buddy - Lianna

3 Likes

Last time BW had 2, and ive taken them from Caedmon and put them all on BW. Not sure if it was the right thing to do, still working that out.

2 Likes

Athena joined the team this time around, replacing Tibs, so one def down for a mega def down:

Battle went easy enough. I panicked (again in a Trial :roll_eyes:) and used a bomb + dragon to kill Tree Man before he went off for a third time. Other than that, it was very smooth. Forgot to go in with a full charge on my team (oops) but can’t complain.

Trainer goes to Tarlak who is closing in on 3-70 with no tonics in sight.

4 Likes

Been playing this game for 412 days and still no Melendor :sweat_smile: My only healer eligible for this quest is Gadeirus and he only heals three targets. Gotta use some bombs and dragons…

8 Likes

Went on with:

Ranvir +1
Gadeirus 4/35
Gregorion 2/60
Belith 3/50
Melia +16

Had not too much trouble, used one Dragon attack and two Bomb attacks on Bosses of last one. Made Ranvir +2 afterwards.

5 Likes

Seems I was stacking nature on this one anyway.
Mel, Gabe, Tibs, Caed and Chao got me through rather easily.
The board played nice, only used a few minor items.
Gade did a great job of keeping my only healer alive so that made a big difference.

5 Likes

Went with Seshat, Red Hood, Melendor, Ranvir and Gadeirus (not in that order). Smooth sailing until the final bosses. Had some luck run out with the board, and wished I would have doubled up on fire instead of nature.

Threw all my axes and arrows plus had to use a couple healing pots. :roll_eyes: That said, I hear you can’t make an omelette without breaking a few eggs…every cook will tell you that. So, mission accomplished! (Just don’t look at what happened to the cook!)

4 Likes

3 more emblem for Caedmon:

Had to use a lot of items due to bad boards…

5 Likes

My 1st Trial stage 3, and I think I can beat stage 3, I have good items and decent heroes, let see the result… drumb bell please… :drum:
with this team:

I choose banner over anti dotes, and better for sure, because we only fear Horghall -att.
And bomb attack to replace +att from Brienne.

OK last step, fresh… great board start, all recharge except Caedmon and Melendor, and already use 1 heal and 2 bomb.

Not so hard, only Jack’ OHare which is 3.60 and -def make him low, and I forget to heal, but it does not matter all opponent is almost dies.

:tada:
Trainer keep for Hansel (4.26) until he is 4.50 and up.
Emblem druid for Melendor and Caedmon (spread, not decide yet).
Emblem ranger keep for now.

7 Likes

My team this time.

Holy Rangers, Batman! We now have Athena and Evelyn maxed, so naturally I subbed them in for Caed and Buddy. With Mel also now maxed, hopefully he won’t need Buddy’s meat shield.

• On the bench: Tibs, Triton, Buddy, Gad, Jack, and Caed (yes, I have lots of options for this trial).

I got crazy good boards getting through the yard trash. I got to the bosses with everyone ready to go and a red diamond to boot.

I unloaded on them and activated the diamond. As the fight continued, I determined that Mel, and to a lesser extent Athena, are a bit fragile in this fight. I used minor mana and healing pots to keep them close to full. I also used minor mana on Evelyn to dispel Brienne’s buff. It did not take long for Chao to bow out.

The tiles chose Brienne next. At this point, the fight was well in hand. I dropped Horghall with a Reckless Finisher.

I have no immediate plans for the trainer. The emblems go to Athena and Lepus.

5 Likes

Took out Gadeirus for Ranvir.

Got my Melendor to the first node since I decided Caedmon would have to be satisfied at +18. Ranger tokens waiting for either Seshat or Tiburtus as neither are at the point to emblem them. Trainer would’ve gone to Elkanen, but a misclick meant he wasn’t in the 10 pool, so it survives until another feeding round. :joy:

5 Likes

No relevant changes since the last try. I just brought bombs instead of axes. This trial has been handled very carefully, but everything went excellent, RNGod gave me a good board. I know the 3* are a huge risk in the final level, but this is my team and I do really like it, and despite I will have Chao for the next trial, I don’t think I will change it in a long while.

Emblems will go to storage, and so will the trainer hero.

5 Likes

I only have a few 4* druids and (1) rangers:

Got through lvl 2. Was out of WE and did not try for lvl 3.

6 Likes