It’s time for Trials of Nature!
This is the Eighth of the Trials in the 6th Cycle!
NOTE: The Trials officially start at This post is scheduled to go live 4.5 hours earlier at 2:30:00 AM (2:30 GMT).
Full Guide & Recommended Items
How did you do last time on Trials of Nature?
- Last time I beat all 3 stages
- Last time I beat just the first 2 stages
- Last time I beat just the first stage
- Last time I wasn’t playing yet, or was unable to beat any stages
- Last time…I’m not sure, they’re all a blur
How did you do this time on Trials of Nature?
- This time I beat all 3 stages
- This time I beat just the first 2 stages
- This time I beat just the first stage
- This time I couldn’t beat any of the stages
Did you need to use a lot of items this time on Trials of Nature?
- Yeah, I nuked the bosses from space. Ripley would approve.
- I used some items to finish off the bosses, but it wasn’t the full arsenal
- I used support items like mana, banners, healing, and maybe a battle item or two, but nothing too crazy
- I just used some minor items, like healing, mana, or antidotes
- I didn’t use any items
Overall, how do you feel about Trials of Nature?
(hat tip to @Rapisu for inspiring this question)
- I love all the Trials equally
- It’s definitely my FAVORITE of the Trials
- I like it more than many of the Trials
- It’s about average for me
- I dislike it more than many of the Trials
- It’s definitely my LEAST FAVORITE of the Trials
- I hate all of the Trials, give me my Emblems and let me get back to farming
Share Your Team & Results!
Post your team in a comment down below, and how you did!
Special Questions for Trials of Nature
Trials of Nature has a few healer options — did you have any healers available for your team?
Boss Brienne’s attack buff can be very dangerous, but Druids and Rangers feature several heroes who can dispel or overwrite the buff. Did you bring any heroes along to help deal with Brienne?
Standard Questions for All Trials
Did your team change notably since last time?
Did changes to your team make the Trials any easier or harder?
What items did you use, if any?
What are you doing with your shiny new Emblems?
If you beat Stage 3, who’s eating the 3* Trainer Hero?
Anything else interesting to share?
You may also be interested in these older threads from previous times Trials of Nature occurred:
- [Jun 30, 2019] Trials of Nature Teams – Share Yours & Discuss!
- [May 26, 2019] Trials of Nature Teams – Share Yours & Discuss!
- [Apr 21, 2019] Trials of Nature Teams – Share Yours & Discuss!
- [Mar 17, 2019] Trials of Nature Teams – Share Yours & Discuss!
- [Feb 10, 2019] Trials of Nature Teams – Share Yours & Discuss!