🔵 [May 10, 2020] Trials of Nature Teams – Share Yours & Discuss!

It’s time for Trials of Nature!

This is the Eighth of the Trials in the 14th Cycle!

NOTE: The Trials officially start at 7:00:00 AM (07:00 GMT). This post is scheduled to go live 4.75 hours earlier at 2:15:00 AM (02:15 GMT).

If you do not see the Class Trial in Quests as of 7:00:00 AM (07:00 GMT), force quitting and reopening the app or restarting your device will usually work.

:world_map: Full Guide

=> Click Here for the Guide to Trials of Nature

Reset Token Tracking

=> Reset Emblems Tracking in Trial Quests - Reset Emblem 12.5% chance - Nov - 28 - Yes

:ballot_box: Polls

:question: How did you do last time on Trials of Nature?

• Last time I beat all 3 stages
  • Last time I beat just the first 2 stages
  • Last time I beat just the first stage
  • Last time I wasn’t playing yet, or was unable to beat any stages
  • Last time…I’m not sure, they’re all a blur

0 voters

:question: How did you do this time on Trials of Nature?

• This time I beat all 3 stages
  • This time I beat just the first 2 stages
  • This time I beat just the first stage
  • This time I couldn’t beat any of the stages

0 voters

:question: Did you need to use a lot of items this time on Trials of Nature?

(hat tip to @JAWS_3D for this question)

• Yeah, I nuked the bosses from space. Ripley would approve.
  • I used some items to finish off the bosses, but it wasn’t the full arsenal
  • I used support items like mana, banners, healing, and maybe a battle item or two, but nothing too crazy
  • I just used some minor items, like healing, mana, or antidotes
  • I didn’t use any items

0 voters

:question: Overall, how do you feel about Trials of Nature?

(hat tip to @Rapisu for inspiring this question)

• I love all the Trials equally :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
  • It’s definitely my FAVORITE of the Trials
  • I like it more than many of the Trials
  • It’s about average for me
  • I dislike it more than many of the Trials
  • It’s definitely my LEAST FAVORITE of the Trials
  • I hate all of the Trials, give me my Emblems and let me get back to farming :rage:

0 voters

:left_speech_bubble: Share Your Team & Results!

Post your team in a comment down below, and how you did!

:dizzy: Special Questions for Trials of Nature

• Trials of Nature has a few healer options — did you have any healers available for your team?

• Boss Brienne’s attack buff can be very dangerous, but Druids and Rangers feature several heroes who can dispel or overwrite the buff. Did you bring any heroes along to help deal with Brienne?

:grey_question: Standard Questions for All Trials

• Did your team change notably since last time?
  • Have Costumes caused changes to your team?
  • Did changes to your team make the Trials any easier or harder?
  • What items did you use, if any?
  • What are you doing with your shiny new Emblems?
  • If you beat Stage 3, who’s eating the 3* Trainer Hero?
  • Anything else interesting to share?

:link: You may also be interested in these older threads from previous times Trials of Nature occurred:

Click for List of threads for previous Trials of Nature Discussions
7 Likes

Any chance I could convince you to post the three boss heroes in the final wave with these posts? For some reason I never remember and I’d love for you to save me the click to the guide.

3 Likes

@Ruskin505, I agree… 3 boss at stage 3. Mean while… here is my notes…

5 Likes

Could just download to your phone :wink:

But no, not likely to add it in here just yet seeing as there already is the dedicated guide thread :slight_smile:

I’ll check with some of the other Mods tho and see :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Apparently, according to my post in the last one of this Trials, I did it very easily and used no battle items (as seen with my screenshots).

I will be using the same team, except this one today has a few more emblems on each hero:

Previous Team Power: 3,843
Current Team Power: 3,900

Costume Rigard (+18) / Caedmon (+8) / Evelyn (+4) / Tiburtus (+14) / Costume Rigard

4 Likes

Used this team and it was easy i would say, with gazelle and c.rogard u need good timing cuz rigard wont work with her activated.

No reset button and trainer goes to jack o hare i think or almur on valhalla:))))))

5 Likes

Done but my second rigard died haha.
No items used though

No reset token

3 Likes

Same team

Couple of greens in the mix

Then i got pounded

And just managed to scrape through with a double axe

Lianna might go up and BW might get to +15, trainer in the bank

7 Likes

Completed with this team and leveled my vela from +5 to +6

6 Likes

Done! And happy with the result

Went with the green beards and the ladies :smile:
No big changes, besides one extra node on Seshat.

Used one arrow, one Antidote and one mana flask in the final against the bosses.

Emblems…yes!!! Finally enough to give Vela her 14th node. Very happy with that.
Ranger emblems are saved for Seshat.

Last but not least, trainer hero goes to The Hatter as soon as I got two more tonics. Thanks it was fun again! Have a wonderful Sunday you all :+1:t2:

8 Likes

No changes to last time, used the same team and got the same result :grin: no items needed as I got a lot of firing power and cRigard as healer…

Trainer went to Heimdall, emblems go to Evelyn for node 3 (recently finished Seshat at node 19) and will go to Vela once I have enough for node 19.

6 Likes

Didn’t need items with:

Tootie had a nice dinner to 4.66, emblems will be saved for Sesh and Vela, since she will stay a beast even after removing crazy dmg vs red.

The bosses went down quickly:

12 Likes

Trials by Guv - Nature

Last Time

Click to View team used last time
Click for History of Nature by Guv

Guvs Nature History:

Team This Time

No changes, that ranger lineup is really beast… All I’ve done is re-do the emblems on Lianna to suit her costume & added another 3 nodes. Undecided about future ranger emblems… Do they go to Seshat? or to Evelyn?

Other Options
Note - Tiburtus, Melendor, Horghall & Brienne are UNCOSTUMED options; Sonya, Bane & Gunnar are COSTUMED options.

Click for AMAZING hero roster & planning tool (used to show options)

Made by @GDIBass
Quick Link: Home | HeroPlan.io

Forum Thread Link:
HeroPlan.io - Tool for tracking your profile's progress, sharing it & to Plan your Hero Use for Class Trials, Challenge Events, Wars, Tavern of Legends Titans AND MORE!

Battle

Autoplay sorted out the first couple rounds as usual

Final Battle - Trials of Nature 10th May

Rewards

• Reset Token = NO
  • Ranger Emblems = 345 in the bank in total now
  • Druid Emblems = 33 / 50 for Vela Node 18
  • Trainer = Fed to Brynhild (now 3-39)

11 Likes

cMel, Buddy+6, cRigs+10, Lianna+9+CB, Freya+9

No sweat, could probably have auto played it it was that straightforward.

4 Likes

My Druid/Ranger pool of heroes is great, and with the recent additions of Gregorion and Tiburtus, I finally have enough heroes in “good” colors to avoid needing to bring some Blues and Yellows.

Voila:

Seshat laughs at Chao’s mana cut!

Poor Greg fell to a slash attack while Brienne’s buff was active, which is why I used a tornado + mana potion next turn to charge up Sesh for a dispel. Melendor charged the turn after for a saving heal. Sesh murdered Chao, Jack finished off Brienne, and Tibs sealed the deal with Horghall.

• Druid emblems: possibly in the bank for Lepus or Gadeirus (Mel + Caed are +11 already)
  • Ranger emblems: in the bank for Seshat (Tibs, Jack, Triton, Chao are at decent levels)
  • Trainer probably to duplicate Caedmon, as I only have 2 tonics
9 Likes

My team:
Screenshot_20200510-134817
Costumed Rigard was the star of the battle and I didn’t have to use any items.

The emblems will go to Lianna and Kadilen.

7 Likes

Bet you’re looking forward to the khagan buff?

4 Likes

Me too :slight_smile: I am using him in raids too :slight_smile: And of course for green titans.

2 Likes

I’ve only recently been able to beat a few of these final level trials. Last time these same team members couldn’t quite cut it but now Triton is maxed and Lianna is on her final tier it was very much better. I just moved them around a bit now because of that. Only realised afterwards that I could have also used Costumed Sonya as I now have her fully maxed too but she wasn’t ‘dressed’ so I could see her on my list.

Melendor +5, Lianna 4/57, Chao +11, Caed +9, Triton

In the end it didn’t matter as I won it fairly easily. Needed a couple of time stops and pots but finished with everyone still alive and kicking.

Keeping hold of the emblems for a bit as I’ve a lot of new heroes up and coming and so am waiting to see where they might best be used. Trainer goes to Lianna.

4 Likes