|Start Time||End Time||Duration|
Click for Additional Dialogue/ Cut Scenes
2nd screen: You are still climbing the tower?
3nd screen: As if we’d ever give up!
4th screen: Steel your determination, the true test awaits!
Click for overview of the event & summary of the aspects to the Event & note this section should answer most questions asked.
- The Ninja Tower Event is now updated which is accessed via the “Quests” page with 25 Normal and 25 Impossible Questlines.
- The Impossible questline can be started once the Normal is completed.
- Each stage features 1, 2, 3 or 4 monster waves followed by a boss stage.
- You CANNOT repeat or replay or rerun a completed stage.
- Gameplay features a new tile called an “OniCurse” (more on that below).
- Completing 2 stages gives you a choice of one of three “Blessings” which apply to all heroes in your roster for that specific event.
- Every 3rd offered Blessing is a Rare Blessing so they are offered after every 6th completed floor on both questlines. See the offered Blessings bellow.
- Heroes can be used on as many stages as you like, as long as they don’t get “cursed out”. Read on that in the “Oni Curses” section below.
- The higher you go up the tower, the more difficult it becomes.
- Gameplay becomes harder
- Oni-Curses appear more frequently
- Different Mob & Boss configurations
- Appearance of “Deadly Chamber” effects (more below)
- After completing every 5th floor you can open a Tower chest on Normal questline:
- Each Tower Chest features a mixture of Fixed Loot (Emblems & Coins) and Random Loot (Crafting/ Ascension Materials & Battle Items).
- The Blessing and Curses are staying with you after completing the Normal Questline. So you will have the same blessings and cursed heroes, when you start the Impossible Questline.
- Ninja Tower uses its own Flag Energy Currency. Separate from World Energy etc…
- You have a limit of 10 flags
- Flags are regenerated once per day & completely refills your flags
- There is also a new “flask” which has been added called the “Small Tower Energy Flask”, which refills 5 energy.
- Oni Curses are a new tile that randomly appears on the Board.
- On appearance, the Oni Curse is allocated to one of your 5 heroes
- You then have 3 turns to remove the curse. If you fail, that hero recieves 1x curse.
- Heroes who are cursed 2 times throughout the event are no longer usable in the event (still able to be used elsewhere).
- The Hero and its costume version counts as a different hero so if one the custome is cursed out. The other version might be still usable. You will see a similar message like the class quests (Other costume allowed) when the other costume is still usable.
- If both versions are cursed, then you will see the “Hero is cursed” text for that hero.
- If you FLEE with an Oni Curse (either with the countdown still on it or timed out) on a hero, it sticks (i.e. that hero is cursed).
- Rewarded on completing every third stage
- Blessings are fixed & are the same for everyone (i.e. player A gets x,y&z blessing at stage 3. So does player B, Player C etc…)
- Blessings apply to ALL heroes in your roster for that specific event.
- They do NOT apply outside the Ninja Event
- There are three Deadly Chamber Effects in the Ninja Tower:
- Toxic Vapour - All heroes take ‘x’ damage every ‘y’ turns
- Fragile Floor - The number of battle items you take are reduced by ‘x’. Cannot be less than 1
- Erratic Time - All Status Effect Durations are reduced by ‘x’ turns.
- Table below has more details of the deadly chamber effects & how they increase in severity though the Tower Event.
On Impossible Questline a new kind of Deadly Chamber Effect is included called Unnerving Resilience, which consist of 4 type of sub-effects, which are added during your progress on Impossible Questline:
- Strong Mind:
- All bosses have a 33% chance to resist status ailments that affect mana or prevent use of Special Skill.
- Elemental Resistance:
- Having multiple Heroes of the same element in your Team reduces the damage that enemies take from that element (-10% for each Hero of the same element).
- Unwavering Defense
- Status ailments that reduce defense are -50% less effective against all enemies.
- Absolute Resolve
- Enemy damage taken is reduced every time you use a Special Skill or a Battle Item. The damage taken reduction resets at the start of your turn.
(And special thx to @Elioty33 for the information needed to create these guide.)
On completing each stage, you are awarded with a Emblem & Ninja Coin reward in addition to the usual stuff.
A “Tower Chest” is awarded every 5 levels completed. It also creates a “Completion” reward of sorts where the 5th and Final Tower Chest will only be available on completing all 25levels of Normal Questline.
There are no Tower chest on the Impossible Questline.
Click for Summary of Coin. Emblems & an Example Set of "Tower Chest" Loot
Each Tower Chest features a mixture of Fixed Loot (Emblems & Coins) and Random Loot (Crafting/ Ascension Materials & Battle Items).
|Tower Chest||Stage Unlocked||Tower Coins||Emblems|
A new coin currancy added to the game. Used exclusively to summon in the Tower Summons (Ninja Tower and Tower of Magic).
Thus far the Tower Coins can only be gained from the Tower Events as either progress rewards, stage rewards or final placement rewards. Oh and offers too…
Click for Image & Tool Tip
In Game Tool-Tip:
Used for a free summon at the Tower Summon. You need 100 coins for one summon.
This Item can be received as a reward from the Tower Events
Post your teams in a comment down below, and how you did!
- Which team did use for each Stage?
- What Battle Items did you use, if any?
- Which Stages did you defeat?
- Would you do anything different next time?
- Anything else interesting to share?
To Discuss the Power or Effectivness of the Ninja Tower Heroes please use this thread:
Round 1 Ninja Hero topics:
- 🏯 Jade - 5* Nature / Green from Ninja Tower
- 🏯 Cobalt - 5* Ice / Blue from Ninja Tower
- 🏯 Onyx - 5* Dark / Purple from Ninja Tower
- 🏯 Mica - 5* Holy / Yellow from Ninja Tower
- 🏯 Garnet - 5* Fire / Red from Ninja Tower
- 🏯 Ametrine - 4* Dark / Purple from Ninja Tower
- 🏯 Sapphire - 4* Ice / Blue from Ninja Tower
- 🏯 Shale - 4* Fire / Red from Ninja Tower
Round 2 Ninja Hero topics:
- 🏯 Ruby - 5* Fire / Red from Ninja Tower
- 🏯 Quartz - 5* Dark / Purple from Ninja Tower
- 🏯 Zircon - 5* Ice / Blue from Ninja Tower
Round 3 Ninja Hero topics:
Round 4 Ninja Hero topics:
- 🏯 Amethyst - 5* Dark / Purple from Ninja Tower
- 🏯 Ekanite - 5* Nature / Green from Ninja Tower
- 🏯 Oniwakamaru - 5* Ice / Blue from Ninja Tower
- 🏯 Serandite - 5* Fire / Red from Ninja Tower
- 🏯 Kinsaishi - 3* Holy / Yellow from Ninja Tower
Round 5 Ninja Hero topics:
Beta Information on Round 1 of the Ninja Heroes:
Beta Information on Round 2 of the Ninja Heroes:
Beta Information on Round 3 of the Ninja Heroes:
Beta Information on Round 4 of the Ninja Heroes:
Beta Information on Round 5 of the Ninja Heroes:
Beta Information on Round 6 of the Ninja Heroes:
The below section summarizes the Odds & Offers for the two portals associated with the Ninja Tower Event.
Click for Portal Odds & Summon Costs
Occurance 1: Amethyst (new), Serandite (new), Topaz
- Rare Classic Hero: 64.3%
- Epic Classic Hero: 20.8%
- Legendary Classic Hero: 1.2%
- Rare Ninja Hero: 6.7%
- Epic Ninja Hero: 5.7%
- Legendary Non-Featured Ninja Hero: 0.3%
- Legendary Featured Ninja Hero: 1.0%
- Legendary Hero of the Month: 1.3%
The costs of summoning are listed below
- 100x "Tower Coins
- 300x Gems
- 2600 Gems
There is currently no “30x” summon option
Click for Odds & Summon Costs
- Rare Classic Troop = 85%
- Epic Classic Troop = 10%
- Epic Ninja Troop = 5%
You CAN use your Epic Troop Tokens (ETT’s) in the Ninja Portal. Gem Summon Costs remain the same:
- 1x = 200 Gems
- 10x = 1600 gems
If you have question that have not been answered above about the Ninja Tower Event Quest, please post them down below.
Historical Ninja Tower Threads:
- 🏯 [April 2021] Ninja Tower Event - FAQ, Discussion & Summons!
- 🏯 [Dec 2020] Ninja Tower Event - FAQ & Discussion
- 🏯 [Oct 2020] Ninja Tower Event - FAQ & Discussion
- 🏯 [Feb 2021] Ninja Tower Event - FAQ, Discussion & Summons!
- 🏯 [May 2021] Ninja Tower Event - FAQ, Discussion & Summons!
- 🏯 [75 floor version] - Ninja Tower Event - FAQ, Discussion & Summons!
Beta & Announcements
- [NEW EVENT] Prepare to face the Ninja Tower! 🏯
- 🧪 Early Information on Ninja Tower Event [Part of The Beta Beat v31 & V32]
- 🧪 Early Information on Ninja Hero Summon Portal & Ninja Troop Summon Portal [Part of The Beta Beat V32]
- 🧪 Early Information on Ninja Tower Heroes (Epic & Legendary) [Part of The Beta Beat V32]
- 🧪 Early Information on Round 2 of Ninja Tower Heroes [Part of The Beta Beat v43]
- 🧪 Early Information on Updated Ninja Tower Event [Part of The Beta Beat v43]
- 🧪 Early Information on Updated Ninja Tower Event [Part of The Beta Beat v54]
- 🧪 Early Information on Round 4 of Ninja Tower Heroes [Part of The Beta Beat v54]
- 🧪 Early Information on Round 5 of Ninja Tower Heroes - Myoin-ni [Part of The Beta Beat v56]
- 🧪 Early Information on Round 6 of Ninja Tower Heroes [Part of The Beta Beat v57]