🏯 [Master Discussion - 50 floor version] - Ninja Tower Event - FAQ, Discussion & Summons!

Now Live: The Ninja Tower Event

:spiral_calendar: Schedule

Start Time End Time Duration
2023-01-11T07:00:00Z 2023-01-16T07:00:00Z 5 Days
2023-04-05T07:00:00Z 2023-04-10T07:00:00Z 5 Days
2023-05-31T07:00:00Z 2023-06-05T07:00:00Z 5 Days

Click for Additional Dialogue/ Cut Scenes

Post Level 5

Post Level 10

Post Level 15

Post Level 20

Missing images will be added once I could get these

2nd screen: You are still climbing the tower?
3nd screen: As if we’d ever give up!
4th screen: Steel your determination, the true test awaits!

Post Level 25 (Normal Completion)

Post Level 50 (Impossible Completion)

:japanese_castle: Ninja Tower Overview!!

Click for overview of the event & summary of the aspects to the Event & note this section should answer most questions asked.

Gameplay

• The Ninja Tower Event is now updated which is accessed via the “Quests” page with 25 Normal and 25 Impossible Questlines.
  • The Impossible questline can be started once the Normal is completed.
  • Each stage features 1, 2, 3 or 4 monster waves followed by a boss stage.
  • You CANNOT repeat or replay or rerun a completed stage.
  • Gameplay features a new tile called an “OniCurse” (more on that below).
  • Completing 2 stages gives you a choice of one of three “Blessings” which apply to all heroes in your roster for that specific event.
  • Every 3rd offered Blessing is a Rare Blessing so they are offered after every 6th completed floor on both questlines. See the offered Blessings bellow.
  • Heroes can be used on as many stages as you like, as long as they don’t get “cursed out”. Read on that in the “Oni Curses” section below.
  • The higher you go up the tower, the more difficult it becomes.
    • Gameplay becomes harder
    • Oni-Curses appear more frequently
    • Different Mob & Boss configurations
    • Appearance of “Deadly Chamber” effects (more below)
  • After completing every 5th floor you can open a Tower chest on Normal questline:
    • Each Tower Chest features a mixture of Fixed Loot (Emblems & Coins) and Random Loot (Crafting/ Ascension Materials & Battle Items).
  • The Blessing and Curses are staying with you after completing the Normal Questline. So you will have the same blessings and cursed heroes, when you start the Impossible Questline.

:zap: Flags/ Energy!!

• Ninja Tower uses its own Flag Energy Currency. Separate from World Energy etc…
  • You have a limit of 10 flags
  • Flags are regenerated once per day & completely refills your flags
  • There is also a new “flask” which has been added called the “Small Tower Energy Flask”, which refills 5 energy.

:japanese_goblin: Oni Curses

• Oni Curses are a new tile that randomly appears on the Board.
  • On appearance, the Oni Curse is allocated to one of your 5 heroes
  • You then have 3 turns to remove the curse. If you fail, that hero recieves 1x curse.
  • Heroes who are cursed 2 times throughout the event are no longer usable in the event (still able to be used elsewhere).
  • The Hero and its costume version counts as a different hero so if one the custome is cursed out. The other version might be still usable. You will see a similar message like the class quests (Other costume allowed) when the other costume is still usable.
  • If both versions are cursed, then you will see the “Hero is cursed” text for that hero.
  • If you FLEE with an Oni Curse (either with the countdown still on it or timed out) on a hero, it sticks (i.e. that hero is cursed).

:angel: Oni Blessings

• Rewarded on completing every third stage
  • Blessings are fixed & are the same for everyone (i.e. player A gets x,y&z blessing at stage 3. So does player B, Player C etc…)
  • Blessings apply to ALL heroes in your roster for that specific event.
    • They do NOT apply outside the Ninja Event

:skull_and_crossbones: Deadly Chamber Effects.

• There are three Deadly Chamber Effects in the Ninja Tower:
    • Toxic Vapour - All heroes take ‘x’ damage every ‘y’ turns
    • Fragile Floor - The number of battle items you take are reduced by ‘x’. Cannot be less than 1
    • Erratic Time - All Status Effect Durations are reduced by ‘x’ turns.
  • Table below has more details of the deadly chamber effects & how they increase in severity though the Tower Event.

On Impossible Questline a new kind of Deadly Chamber Effect is included called Unnerving Resilience, which consist of 4 type of sub-effects, which are added during your progress on Impossible Questline:

• Strong Mind:
    • All bosses have a 33% chance to resist status ailments that affect mana or prevent use of Special Skill.
  • Elemental Resistance:
    • Having multiple Heroes of the same element in your Team reduces the damage that enemies take from that element (-10% for each Hero of the same element).
  • Unwavering Defense
    • Status ailments that reduce defense are -50% less effective against all enemies.
  • Absolute Resolve
    • Enemy damage taken is reduced every time you use a Special Skill or a Battle Item. The damage taken reduction resets at the start of your turn.

:world_map: Infographics & Guides

Credit: @Zartanis

(And special thx to @Elioty33 for the information needed to create these guide.)

:moneybag: Loot & Rewards

Individual Stage Loot

On completing each stage, you are awarded with a Emblem & Ninja Coin reward in addition to the usual stuff.

Event Placement Loot

Click for Event End Rewards Summary

:rotating_light: Progression Reward – Tower Chest

A “Tower Chest” is awarded every 5 levels completed. It also creates a “Completion” reward of sorts where the 5th and Final Tower Chest will only be available on completing all 25levels of Normal Questline.
There are no Tower chest on the Impossible Questline.

Click for Summary of Coin. Emblems & an Example Set of "Tower Chest" Loot

Loot Summary

Each Tower Chest features a mixture of Fixed Loot (Emblems & Coins) and Random Loot (Crafting/ Ascension Materials & Battle Items).

Tower Chest Stage Unlocked Tower Coins Emblems
1 5 10x 10x
2 10 10x 10x
3 15 10x 10x
4 20 10x 20x
5 25 25x 30x
Total - 65x 80x

Guvs Example Loot from December 2020

Tower Chest 1

Tower Chest 2

Tower Chest 3

Tower Chest 4

Tower Chest 5

:spiral_notepad: Guide to Excelling in the Ninja Tower Event (before the update)

Credit to @madmarv for this writeup; Source

:money_with_wings: Tower Coin

A new coin currancy added to the game. Used exclusively to summon in the Tower Summons (Ninja Tower and Tower of Magic).

Thus far the Tower Coins can only be gained from the Tower Events as either progress rewards, stage rewards or final placement rewards. Oh and offers too…

Click for Image & Tool Tip

kép

In Game Tool-Tip:

Used for a free summon at the Tower Summon. You need 100 coins for one summon.
This Item can be received as a reward from the Tower Events

:left_speech_bubble: Share Your Teams & Results for Ninja Tower Level!

Post your teams in a comment down below, and how you did!

• Which team did use for each Stage?
  • What Battle Items did you use, if any?
  • Which Stages did you defeat?
  • Would you do anything different next time?
  • Anything else interesting to share?

Ninja Heroes

To Discuss the Power or Effectivness of the Ninja Tower Heroes please use this thread:

Round 1 Ninja Hero topics:

Round 2 Ninja Hero topics:

Round 3 Ninja Hero topics:

Round 4 Ninja Hero topics:

Round 5 Ninja Hero topics:

Round 6 Ninja Hero topics:

Beta Information on Round 1 of the Ninja Heroes:

Beta Information on Round 2 of the Ninja Heroes:

Beta Information on Round 3 of the Ninja Heroes:

Beta Information on Round 4 of the Ninja Heroes:

Beta Information on Round 5 of the Ninja Heroes:

Beta Information on Round 6 of the Ninja Heroes:

:woman_superhero: Ninja Tower Summons & Offers :money_mouth_face:

The below section summarizes the Odds & Offers for the two portals associated with the Ninja Tower Event.

Click for Portal Odds & Summon Costs

:game_die: Ninja HERO Portal

kép
kép

Featured heroes:
Occurance 1: Amethyst (new), Serandite (new), Topaz

Classic Heroes

• Rare Classic Hero: 64.3%
  • Epic Classic Hero: 20.8%
  • Legendary Classic Hero: 1.2%

Ninja Heroes

• Rare Ninja Hero: 6.7%
  • Epic Ninja Hero: 5.7%
  • Legendary Non-Featured Ninja Hero: 0.3%
  • Legendary Featured Ninja Hero: 1.0%

Bonus Draw

• Legendary Hero of the Month: 1.3%

:money_mouth_face: Summoning Costs

The costs of summoning are listed below
Single Summon:

• 100x "Tower Coins
  • 300x Gems

10x Summon:

• 2600 Gems

There is currently no “30x” summon option

Ninja Troop Portal

Click for Odds & Summon Costs

Screenshot_20201014-170125_Empires

• Rare Classic Troop = 85%
  • Epic Classic Troop = 10%
  • Epic Ninja Troop = 5%

:money_with_wings: Summon Costs

You CAN use your Epic Troop Tokens (ETT’s) in the Ninja Portal. Gem Summon Costs remain the same:

• 1x = 200 Gems
  • 10x = 1600 gems

:moneybag: Offers

Click for Offers Screenshots

prices in AUD & include tax

:question: Questions?

If you have question that have not been answered above about the Ninja Tower Event Quest, please post them down below.

:link: Related Threads

Historical Ninja Tower Threads:

Beta & Announcements

14 Likes

Who are the featured ones?

The difficulty may be as hard as styx if this is 25 normal 25 impossible

We do not know yet unfortunatelly.

I’ve actually never played the Ninja tower. Are unemblemed 3* heroes (say s1 and s2 for argument’s sake) able to withstand the first ten levels? Or not really…lol

Would appreciate any general tips from old timers and/or friendly veterans, thank you

@FrenziedEye my emblemed 3* heroes already struggle at floor 5-6 (note, based on the old ninja tower, as I am not in beta). I think the first 3 floors should be fine for unemblemed, but proceed with caution and stock up on helpful items, is my advice.

Ninja Tower really requires roster depth due to the # of floors, difficulty at higher floors, and the curses (2 strikes you’re out). good luck!

Tornadoes are your friend for helping avoid curses (if they seem unmatchable). but use sparingly, in upper floors you can only bring 2x Tornadoes at a time. plus they are expensive. I typically save them for the most key heroes

3 Likes

one big advantage of having newer ninjas as bosses: at least I will finally learn their names and specials :rofl: :sweat_smile:

7 Likes

Blessing occurrences will change from my original guide, but will update this later today in time for the event.

3 Likes

I’m excited to try out this tower

This is so helpful. Thank you @PlayForFun !!!

2 Likes

Thank you very much @sleepyhead :slight_smile: (I hope you get your daily dose of caffeine)

2 Likes

any time @FrenziedEye and thanks, we had an event at work today so I got two cups of very good coffee :wink:

2 Likes

Ok, here is the updated Ninja Tower to have blessings occur as they did in the original Ninja Tower. After I play through it, I will have an additional update as well as the blessing choices listing.

5 Likes

I prefer coffee gelato myself hahaha

On second thoughts I may bring my unlevelled 5* to the first few levels to test run them or put them to good use …

Ruffian + Big Run and the Doc have a long way to go in terms of levelling but perhaps I can put them out early to eat up curses

1 Like

Good idea @sleepyhead , regarding the tornadoes for curses in the corner that can’t be matched. However, I get nowhere near the floors where you can only bring 2 tornadoes at a time, lol.

Will see how tricky this new version of the ninja tower is before I use a bunch of items on it, though. Good luck, all!

1 Like

Is this true? if the costume is cursed and is “out” the original hero can still be used? Seems a bit different to other events…if I am understanding this correctly

Cheers

8 Likes

Laughed hard when I saw the portal, featured the original outdated ninja’s (not even the second release) and everything else at .03 % :rofl: Yeah, good luck to whomever choose to summon, it’s ridiculous!
They won’t get a penny from me this time.

3 Likes

None of the new ninjas are featured… I’m not even mad… I just find it funny tbh.

4 Likes

all our fears is livr in game and not tuned down even after many complaints :zipper_mouth_face: