New Ninja Tower hero is released: Jade
This thread is for discussing strategy related to Jade, as well as your thoughts on him.
|Special Skill: Shared Visage|
Ninja Heroes have a family bonus for unique heroes of the same family.
Bonus for 2 / 3 Heroes:
- 5% / 10% chance to dodge normal attacks and Special Skills
- 5% / 10% chance to counterattack with 60% / 90%< of the damage recieved
The two effects have individual sequential procecing. So one may not trigger while the other might.
Changes from Beta
There appear to be no changes to Jade from last-seen Beta stats, skill, and design.
Beta Information: 🧪 Early Information on Ninja Tower Heroes (Epic & Legendary) [Part of The Beta Beat V32]
What do you think of Jade ?
This thread is for thoughts and discussion on Jade.
Based on preferences Forum members have expressed, please try to stick mainly to Jade and not wander off topic too much to other heroes.
Some Popular Questions for Discussion
Is Jade worth summoning for?
Would you use Jade on Defense? Offense? War? Quests/Events? Titans?
Which heroes on your Roster best pair with Jade ?
What heroes would you take when facing Jade as an opponent?
Would you give Jade Monk Emblems? Which Talent Grid path will you choose?
What do you think of special?
What do you think of Jade’s character design?
If you Summoned Jade and would like to post your results, please include some thoughts on why you Summoned Jade, and whether/how you plan to make use of them.*
|Avoiding Overspending & Heartache|
|Or: How many summons are needed to get a Legendary Challenge Event Hero?|
It’s important to remember that Challenge Event Heroes have EXTREMELY low summoning odds. No amount of summoning will guarantee a Challenge Event Hero.
On average, in a 10-pull, you have a 1.65% chance of summoning Jade.
But that statistic can lead our minds astray in exactly how our odds play out as we continue summoning.
Some useful insights:
- 15 times out of 100, you’ll get Jade by pull 100 (26,000 gems)
- 56 times out of 100, you’ll get Jade by pull 500 (130,000 gems)
- 95 times out of 100, you’ll get Jade by pull 1,796 (467,200 gems)
- 99 times out of 100, you’ll get Jade by pull 2,761 (717,900 gems)
Putting that in Perspective
85 out of every 100 people won’t get Jade by the 100th pull
If 1 Million players each spent
$259.97 (US)to summon times, 846,364 of those players wouldn’t get Jade
5 out of every 100 people won’t get Jade by the 1800th pull
If 1 Million players each spent
$4,671.53 USto summon times, 49,663 of those players wouldn’t get Jade
More Insights & Reading
I highly recommend reading these three threads for more information and context on summoning odds:
[WARNING] A Summons Experience - Chasing Guardian Panther - A Warning for Chasing Heroes
What exactly is a Gacha? (Read before posting things about "unfair pulls")
If you’ve read them a million times before, you may consider reading them again before deciding on your budget for summoning. A little time spent deciding on how much money you want to risk on summoning goes a long way to avoiding disappointment, frustration, and regret later.
Wondering About Your Personal Situation?
Feel free to discuss your team and roster here, and ask for advice from other Forum members.
If you’d like more extensive advice on sorting out your particular roster, I recommend creating a new thread in #gameplay-help-tactics, and posting screenshots of your hero roster, along with your questions.
Related Threads You May Be Interested In
Original Discussion topic on old Ninja heroes:
Round 1 Ninja Hero topics:
- 🏯 Cobalt - 5* Ice / Blue from Ninja Tower
- 🏯 Onyx - 5* Dark / Purple from Ninja Tower
- 🏯 Mica - 5* Holy / Yellow from Ninja Tower
- 🏯 Garnet - 5* Fire / Red from Ninja Tower
- 🏯 Ametrine - 4* Dark / Purple from Ninja Tower
- 🏯 Sapphire - 4* Ice / Blue from Ninja Tower
- 🏯 Shale - 4* Fire / Red from Ninja Tower
Round 2 Ninja Hero topics:
- 🏯 Ruby - 5* Fire / Red from Ninja Tower
- 🏯 Quartz - 5* Dark / Purple from Ninja Tower
- 🏯 Zircon - 5* Ice / Blue from Ninja Tower
Round 3 Ninja Hero topics: