|Special Skill: Channel Ki|
Ninja Heroes have a family bonus for unique heroes of the same family.
Bonus for 2 / 3 Heroes:
- 5% / 10% chance to dodge normal attacks and Special Skills
- 5% / 10% chance to counterattack with 60% / 90%< of the damage recieved
The two effects have individual sequential procecing. So one may not trigger while the other might.
There appear to be no changes to Shale from last-seen Beta stats, skill, and design.
This thread is for thoughts and discussion on Shale.
Based on preferences Forum members have expressed, please try to stick mainly to Shale and not wander off topic too much to other heroes.
Is Shale worth summoning for?
Would you use Shale on Defense? Offense? War? Quests/Events? Titans?
Which heroes on your Roster best pair with Shale ?
What heroes would you take when facing Shale as an opponent?
Would you give Shale Wizard Emblems? Which Talent Grid path will you choose?
What do you think of special?
What do you think of Shale’s character design?
If you Summoned Shale and would like to post your results, please include some thoughts on why you Summoned Shale, and whether/how you plan to make use of them.*
|Avoiding Overspending & Heartache|
|Or: How many summons are needed to get an Epic Challenge Event Hero?|
It’s important to remember that Challenge Event Heroes have EXTREMELY low summoning odds. No amount of summoning will guarantee a Challenge Event Hero.
But that statistic can lead our minds astray in exactly how our odds play out as we continue summoning.
- 69 times out of 100, you’ll get Shale by pull 20 (5,200 gems)
- 95 times out of 100, you’ll get Shale by pull 156 (46,800 gems)
- 99 times out of 100, you’ll get Shale by pull 240 (62,400 gems)
- 31 out of every 100 people won’t get Shale by the 20th pull
- If 1 Million players each summoned times, 309,196 of those players wouldn’t get Shale
- 5 out of every 100 people won’t get Shale by the 156th pull
- If 1 Million players each summoned times, 56,280 of those players wouldn’t get Shale
- 1 out of every 100 people won’t get Shale by the 240th pull
- If 1 Million players each summoned times, 10,013 of those players wouldn’t get Shale
I highly recommend reading these three threads for more information and context on summoning odds:
If you’ve read them a million times before, you may consider reading them again before deciding on your budget for summoning. A little time spent deciding on how much money you want to risk on summoning goes a long way to avoiding disappointment, frustration, and regret later.
Feel free to discuss your team and roster here, and ask for advice from other Forum members.
If you’d like more extensive advice on sorting out your particular roster, I recommend creating a new thread in #gameplay-help-tactics, and posting screenshots of your hero roster, along with your questions.
Original Discussion topic on old Ninja heroes:
Round 1 Ninja Hero topics:
- 🏯 Jade - 5* Nature / Green from Ninja Tower
- 🏯 Cobalt - 5* Ice / Blue from Ninja Tower
- 🏯 Onyx - 5* Dark / Purple from Ninja Tower
- 🏯 Mica - 5* Holy / Yellow from Ninja Tower
- 🏯 Garnet - 5* Fire / Red from Ninja Tower
- 🏯 Ametrine - 4* Dark / Purple from Ninja Tower
- 🏯 Sapphire - 4* Ice / Blue from Ninja Tower
Round 2 Ninja Hero topics:
- 🏯 Ruby - 5* Fire / Red from Ninja Tower
- 🏯 Quartz - 5* Dark / Purple from Ninja Tower
- 🏯 Zircon - 5* Ice / Blue from Ninja Tower
Round 3 Ninja Hero topics: