🧪 Early Information on Round 5 of Ninja Tower Heroes - Myoin-ni [Part of The Beta Beat v56]

NOTE: Please do not, under any circumstances, share IMAGES OR VIDEOS from Beta in this or any public Forum thread. Violations can cause players to lose their Beta accounts, or threads to be closed down.

This thread is to provide early insights and discussion on the initial release of Round 5 of the Ninja Tower heroes.

Don’t get too attached

Details from Beta, especially brand-new Beta content, don’t tend to be very reliable for actual release.

It’s incredibly common that features are changed during Beta testing, or sometimes even after testing but before release. That is, after all, the purpose of Beta testing.

So I wouldn’t get too attached to any of this — it’s not unheard of for entire portions of features to be removed or reworked, or for radical changes to functionality to be made.

Mana Speed

The mana speed is the same as we used to.
I will not ellaborate that further.
You can read more here in the old Beta beat topic about these heroes:

:tophat: Additional Ninja Tower Heroes

*There is one (1) new hero added to Beta for testing; these have been indicated to be for a Ninja Tower event.

*The name of the new heroes is: Myoin-ni

:hugs: Family Bonus (same as the existing)

Ninja Heroes have a family bonus for unique heroes of the same family.

Ninja Family
Bonus for 2 / 3 Heroes:

• 5% / 10% chance to dodge normal attacks and Special Skills
  • 5% / 10% chance to counterattack with 60% / 90%< of the damage recieved

The two effects have individual sequential procecing. So one may not trigger while the other might.

5 :star: – Legendary Heroes

• Myoin-ni

Myoin-ni – Beta Info & Stats (extremely likely to change)

Rarity: Legendary/5*
Power: 811

Attack: 747
Defense: 854
HP: 1580

Class: Druid
Element: :leaves: Nature (Green)

Mana Speed: Charge

Special Skill: Resolute Spirit

• Special Skill has a different effect when charged with 100% / 200% / 300% mana:

• 1x Mana Charge:

• Boosts health of all allies by 370. Boosted health exceed max HP.
    • All allies get +33% mana generation for 2 turns.
    • All allies get +29% defense, and a further 15% increase every time they are hit during 2 turns.
  • 2x Mana Charge:

• Boosts health of all allies by 530. Boosted health exceed max HP.
    • All allies get +33% mana generation for 3 turns.
    • All allies get +29% defense, and a further 15% increase every time they are hit during 3 turns.
  • 3x Mana Charge:

• Boosts health of all allies by 600. Boosted health exceed max HP.
    • All allies get +33% mana generation for 4 turns.
    • All allies get +29% defense, and a further 15% increase every time they are hit during 4 turns.

:mantelpiece_clock: Beta Updates

• March 06, 2023 – added for first look testing.

:link: Related Threads

9 Likes

I would assume the turns are 3 and 4 for second and third charge?
Nice quick boost to all other heroes here

1 Like

Great, they already Show the stats of the heroes with lvl 90.

Because the 2nd Limit Break was so well recived by the players. Especially with the great Portal…

Beside that, the Hero seems good. A little OP, as always

5 Likes

Sorry, yes 3-4 turns for Charge 2 and 3.
I have adjusted the OP.

After reading the special skill of this hero, Zircon needs a buff!

1 Like

Whats interesting on this one is that no matter the charge, the mana gen and defense boost remains the same percentage. Those used to increase per charge, unless that’s a bug

4 Likes

All the second and first generation ninja heroes need a buff. The third gen ninjas are broken.

1 Like

Zynga is really flogging this portal for revenue. If she’s not nerfed during beta, she will be a great asset .

2 Likes

I think you mean mica? This hero is a step above mica is every way

Nope, my Zircon needs some love, but… Now that you mention it, Mica could use a buff too.

@PlayForFun Has Myoin-ni been assigned an Aether Power yet?

1 Like

Yes, I have added the Aether Power assignment for all unreleased heroes here:

This Aerther Power assignment information will be part of future Beta beat topics.

2 Likes

Thanks @PlayForFun , once again you go above and beyond :star2:

I had noticed you had already added this info into the topics for the new costumes for Zimkitha and Ares.

2 Likes

I am planning to go over all hero topics, and this information + some other extra informations to those too.

2 Likes

Hello again @PlayForFun

IF you are revisiting topics to add info could I place a small request?

Would it be possible to include the title of the hero?
By that I mean, for instance…
Normal Grimm - Dark Orphan
Costume Grimm - Heir of Evil
Costume 2 Grimm - Dark Messenger

Many thanks if you can, and an equal number even if you can’t as you do so much for all of us.

(Seems to be on some, but not others.)

1 Like

@Oxide
Do you mean that I should add it to the title or the the frist post somewhere ?

@PlayForFun You often to it like this:

which is brilliant but sometimes it’s just:

Thank you yet again for all you do. If I can ever be of assistance please don’t hesitate to ask.

1 Like

Oh, here ok, I wil do it.

1 Like

Thanks, you are amazing.

Are you just one person?, and if so when do you sleep!?

2 Likes

Wow this is a very nice defensive hero or perhaps even offensive if your only able to take one healer in, plus shes nature and overheal is always a perk. Going to have to see how her stats are upon release. Plus if they release only the one at the slow disappointing drip of late or maybe I’ll hold back more than just a few tries … but then again well … we’ll just wait and see how it opens…

Besides I still really like the cute blue bay-max looking guy also …lol… :blush: