🧪 Early Information on Round 3 of Ninja Tower Heroes [Part of The Beta Beat v44]

NOTE: Please do not, under any circumstances, share IMAGES OR VIDEOS from Beta in this or any public Forum thread. Violations can cause players to lose their Beta accounts, or threads to be closed down.

This thread is to provide early insights and discussion on the initial release of the additional Ninja Tower heroes.

Don’t get too attached

Details from Beta, especially brand-new Beta content, don’t tend to be very reliable for actual release.

It’s incredibly common that features are changed during Beta testing, or sometimes even after testing but before release. That is, after all, the purpose of Beta testing.

So I wouldn’t get too attached to any of this — it’s not unheard of for entire portions of features to be removed or reworked, or for radical changes to functionality to be made.

Mana Speed

The mana speed is the same as we used to.
I will not ellaborate that further.
You can read more here in the old Beta beat topic about these heroes:

:tophat: Additional Ninja Tower Heroes

*There are a total of two (2) new heroes added to Beta for testing; these have been indicated to be for a Ninja Tower event.

*The names of the new heroes are: Topaz and Peridot

:hugs: Family Bonus (same as the existing)

Ninja Heroes have a family bonus for unique heroes of the same family.

Ninja Family
Bonus for 2 / 3 Heroes:

• 5% / 10% chance to dodge normal attacks and Special Skills
  • 5% / 10% chance to counterattack with 60% / 90%< of the damage recieved

The two effects have individual sequential procecing. So one may not trigger while the other might.

5 :star: – Legendary Heroes

• Topaz
  • Peridot

Topaz -- Click for Beta Information (Extremely Likely to Change)

Topaz – Beta Info & Stats (extremely likely to change)

Rarity: Legendary/5*
Power: 818

Attack: 821
Defense: 704
HP: 1491

Class: Sorcerer
Element: :sun_with_face: Holy (Yellow)

Mana Speed: Charge

Special Skill: Lethal Needles

• Special Skill has a different effect when charged with 100% / 200% / 300% mana:

• 1x Mana Charge:

• Destroys all Minions from the target.
    • Deals 310% damage to the target.
    • All allies get a small amount of mana for each destroyed Minion.
  • 2x Mana Charge:

• Destroys all Minions from the target and nearby enemies,
    • Deals 350% damage to the target and nearby enemies.
  • 3x Mana Charge:

• Destroys all Minions from all enemies.
    • Deals 390% damage to all enemies.

Peridot-- Click for Beta Information (Extremely Likely to Change)

Peridot – Beta Info & Stats (extremely likely to change)

Rarity: Legendary/5*
Power: 818

Attack: 815
Defense: 739
HP: 1435

Class: Rogue
Element: :leaves: Nature (Green)

Mana Speed: Charge

Special Skill: Suffocating Smoke

• Special Skill has a different effect when charged with 100% / 200% / 300% mana:

• 1x Mana Charge:

• Deals 240% damage to the target.
    • The target receives 220 Poison damage over 2 turns.
    • The target gets -35% accurancy for 2 turns. Chance to miss also applies to offensive Special Skills.
  • 2x Mana Charge:

• Deals 280% damage to the target and nearby enemies.
    • The target and nearby enemies receive 438 Poison damage over 3 turns.
    • The target and nearby enemies get -40% accurancy for 3 turns. Chance to miss also applies to offensive Special Skills.
  • 3x Mana Charge:

• Deals 320% damage to all enemies.
    • All enemies receive 764 Poison damage over 4 turns.
    • All enemies get -54% accurancy for 4 turns. Chance to miss also applies to offensive Special Skills.

:mantelpiece_clock: Beta Updates

• Dec 03, 2021 – Balance changes for Peridot
  • Nov 29, 2021 – added for first look testing.

:link: Related Threads

5 Likes

Topaz is a yellow Ruby, but destroys minions. Those two will be best friends.

Peridot a poison dot, which is more than Clarissa. Both I can assume hit over 1k attack, given their talents can be geared towards attack. Wonder how high they can get

1 Like

Do this new heroes make this tower harder ? ( give new floor, maybe 100 floors )

And here I was hoping we might get a 3 star hero or another 4 star hero :frowning:

Topaz: Ninja Grimble. Very useful at all charge levels. Not gamebreaking like Ruby though.
Peridot: accuracy status effects expand beyond Holy again! At 3x charge, that’s a lot of poison damage, but I’m not super worried about a cleansable effect at roughly very slow speed. I would have thought the accuracy effect would at least hit all and not just target. She’s not Jade bad, but she has to be the second worst Legendary Ninja right?

2 Likes

We do not know, but even the previous set of Ninjas are not included in the Tower as boss.

more ninjas?

and… more 5* ninjas? huh!

Bit of Typo :stuck_out_tongue:

Bit sad that they don’t introduce new 3 and 4 stars Ninja.
Seems like i just have to keep the Coin till there’s new 3 and 4, no need to waste Coin just to pursue 5 star… Cause i already had all 4 and 3 Ninja Heroes

2 Likes

I should agree with you.
She can be easily countered with Cleanse or Resist Heroes

2 Likes

Call me when they do 3* ninja heros and I’ll pull again. No interest in pulling for 5* specifically and I have all the 4* ninjas.

I also have all the 3-4 magic ones so my tower coins are going to sit and build hoping for a third tower event down the road.

5 Likes

This or some new 4* Ninjas. Why not have a lot more players enjoy the effects of Ruby or Garnet, for instance, by creating a (of course somewhat weaker) 3* / 4* version of them.

2 Likes

Because they care only about money, and they know that 5* heroes will bring them more money

Not from me they don’t haha.

I have a complete set of all 3* heros so any time they add new ones I’m pulling until I have them all again.

Thank you @PlayForFun for the updates. One question regarding Topaz. At 2nd mana charge, she deals damage to the target and nearby enemies.

• 3x Mana Charge:
    • Destroys all Minions from all enemies.
    • Deals 390% damage to the target.

on third, she goes back to dealing damage to the target or it should be to all?

4 Likes

I’m so tired of seeing more and more and more new five star heroes. The three/four star heroes don’t get love at all while they are the most accessible content for the majority of the playerbase.

5 Likes

From the big payers, yes. However, there are a lot more C2P, who don’t care much about a abysmal chances to get a monster hero, but readily spend gems for good 3* or 4* heroes where they have a decent chance to get them.

Also, good 4* heroes allow F2P (which are also potential spenders if they are happy with the game) to somewhat keep up with all those monster teams. Heroes like Proteus, Wilbur, Gullinbursti, Mist,… were (and still are) pretty powerful.

Moreover, the presence of good 3* and 4* heroes doesn’t mean that Whales won’t spend a dime less to chase the latest OP 5*.

As for me (C2P or modest P2W player depending on one’s standards), I almost only spend gems in portals where there are good 4* heroes I want to have. I’m super happy if an awesome 5* shows up but it’s a good consolation prize if I get one or two useful 3* / 4* heroes :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Plus Peridot’s effect on accuracy also builds up like target, target and nearby enemies, all enemies, doesn’t it?

Thx I have fixed these now.

Sorry, All enemies not just the targer. I have fixed tihs too.

My goodness, the last batch of ninjas are still hot out of the oven and they’re baking new ones!

Nothing about to fix Jade and Shale? Shame!

1 Like

At least try to make a 3* ninja named Cubic Zirconium or Acrylic

2 Likes

Cookie Settings