šŸÆ Serandite - 5* Fire / Red from Ninja Tower

New Ninja Tower hero is released: Serandite

This thread is for discussing strategy related to Serandite, as well as your thoughts on Serandite.

Serandite

Rarity Element Class Mana Speed
:star::star::star::star::star:
Legendary
:fire:
Fire/Red
Barbarian
C
Charge
Level Attack Defense Health

4/80
:crossed_swords:
:shield:
:heart:
4/85 987 850 1547
4/90 1130 972 1770
Origin Family
Ninja Tower Ninja
Image Aether Power Description
defense-up Defense Up At the start of each battle, this Hero gets +20% defense for 6 turns.
In battles with multiple waves, the effect is refreshed at the beginning of each wave.
:dizzy: Special Skill: Burning Ashes
  • Special Skill has a different effect when charged with 100% / 200% / 300% mana:
  • 1x Mana Charge:
    • Deals 160% damage to all enemies.
    • All enemies receive 256 Burn damage over 2 turns.
    • All enemies get -64% decrease of any healing received for 2 turns.
  • 2x Mana Charge:
    • Deals 275% damage to all enemies.
    • All enemies receive 561 Burn damage over 3 turns.
    • All enemies get -74% decrease of any healing received for 3 turns.
  • 3x Mana Charge:
    • Deals 340% damage to all enemies.
    • All enemies receive 840 Burn damage over 4 turns.
    • All enemies get -84% decrease of any healing received for 4 turns.

All-in-one still under construction. Card image to be added when available.

:hugs: Family Bonus

Ninja Heroes have a family bonus for unique heroes of the same family.

Ninja Family
Bonus for 2 / 3 Heroes:

• 5% / 10% chance to dodge normal attacks and Special Skills
  • 5% / 10% chance to counterattack with 60% / 90% of the damage received

The two effects have individual sequential processing. So one may not trigger while the other might.

:balance_scale: Balance Changes

Jun 2023 (Big Balance Update)

:test_tube: Changes from Beta

• Charge 1 damage is reduced to 160% from 200%.
  • Charge 1 burn damage is reduced to 248 from 338.
  • Charge 2 damage is reduced to 275% from 330%.
  • Charge 2 burn damage is reduced to 546 from 708.
  • Charge 3 damage is reduced to 340% from 365%.
  • Charge 3 burn damage is reduced to 816 from 1208.

Beta Information: šŸ§Ŗ Early Information on Round 4 of Ninja Tower Heroes [Part of The Beta Beat v54]

:thought_balloon: What do you think of Serandite ?

This thread is for thoughts and discussion on Serandite.

Based on preferences Forum members have expressed, please try to stick mainly to Serandite and not wander off topic too much to other heroes.

Some Popular Questions for Discussion

• Is Serandite worth summoning for?

• Would you use Serandite on Defense? Offense? War? Quests/Events? Titans?

• Which heroes on your Roster best pair with Serandite ?

• What heroes would you take when facing Serandite as an opponent?

• Would you give Serandite Barbarian Emblems? Which Talent Grid path will you choose?

• What do you think of special?

• What do you think of Seranditeā€™s character design?

• If you Summoned Serandite and would like to post your results, please include some thoughts on why you Summoned Serandite, and whether/how you plan to make use of them.*

*NOTE: Summon Results posted without any commentary/feedback at all should be flagged as Off Topic and removed, based on preferences expressed by the Forum community. Please include some comments about what you think of Serandite when posting Summon Results. In addition to opinions about Serandite, you are also encouraged to include how many Summons it took before receiving Serandite (or how many Summons youā€™ve done without receiving Serandite), so other players are presented with realistic experiences of the rarity of Legendary Event Hero.

:money_with_wings: Avoiding Overspending & Heartache :broken_heart:

More Insights & Reading

I highly recommend reading these three threads for more information and context on summoning odds:

If youā€™ve read them a million times before, you may consider reading them again before deciding on your budget for summoning. A little time spent deciding on how much money you want to risk on summoning goes a long way to avoiding disappointment, frustration, and regret later. :slight_smile:

:thinking: Wondering About Your Personal Situation?

Feel free to discuss your team and roster here, and ask for advice from other Forum members.

If youā€™d like more extensive advice on sorting out your particular roster, I recommend creating a new thread in Gameplay Help & Tactics, and posting screenshots of your hero roster, along with your questions.

:link: Related Threads You May Be Interested In

2 Likes

Feedback Poll - Serandite (post release)

:question: Is Serandite worth Summoning For?

• Yes, absolutely
  • Only if youā€™re P2P
  • Yes, but only when featured.
  • Not really
  • Not at all

0 voters

:question: How many copies of Serandite would be useful to keep & Level?

Note - this is roster space dependent & isnā€™t the same for everyone!

• Zero
  • Just one
  • All of them

0 voters

:question: What do you think Seranditeā€™s Primary Purpose is?

• Damage Dealer (Immediate)
  • Damage Dealer (Over Time)
  • Healing Debuffer

0 voters

:question: What do you think of Serandite compared to other Heroes?

• Over Powered (OP)
  • Little stronger than Most
  • On Par with Most
  • Little Weaker than Most
  • Completely Broken (Under Powered)

0 voters

:question: How does Seranditeā€™s Special Skill and Intended Purpose match Seranditeā€™s Base Stats?

Note this means Seranditeā€™s Class, Attack, Defence & HP Stat

• Perfectly
  • Better than Most
  • On Par with Most
  • Worse than Most
  • Terribly

0 voters

:question: Is Serandite worth giving Barbarian Emblems to?

• Yes absolutely
  • Depends on who else you got
  • Hmmmm, not sure yet
  • No I donā€™t think so
  • Noā€¦ Not at all.

0 voters

:question: In Defence, where do you think Serandite is best used?

• Left Wing
  • Left Flank
  • Tank
  • Right Flank
  • Right Wing
  • Not on defence at all.

0 voters

:question: How do you think Serandite is best used?

• PvP Raids/ War attack
  • Normal Defence
  • War Defence
  • Titans
  • Farming
  • Tournaments
  • Event Teams

0 voters

Choose up to 3 options

:question: What do you think is Serandite worth Limit Breaking ?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

:question: If you would emblem Serandite then which Emblem Path would you select ?

• Sword path
    (Selecting Attack talent nodes when possible)
  • Shield path
    (Selecting Health and Shield talent nodes when possible)

0 voters

2 Likes

Wow to burn damage ā€¦ Really a fantastic hero. I will try to get. Cheers :clinking_glasses:

4 Likes

5 tiles for 200% damage coming from almost 900 atk and ~170 burn per turn on top. And you canā€™t heal afterwards. The less is said about the next charges, the better.

5 Likes

Yep, exactly why i didnt buy any gem offers this month so far. I wonā€™t even buy the Atlantis gem offers as i always did for the last two years or so. It simply is enough.

Every two weeks there is a New wave of Power creep that Out shines the last one by far and even super rare event heroes from earlier Times are worthless to These Heroes.

Maybe the devs will learn that a game wonā€™t be ā€œaliveā€ with only a few whales left to play it or maybe it will just die soon. I fear it wonā€™t end Wellā€¦

9 Likes

Canā€™t believe you have been wasting money on Atlantis offers all this time. Atlantis hasnā€™t been worth summoning for in ages.

Sorry, wrong wording, i only bought one Atlantis offer, the one with 400 gems and 25 coins, four Times, because it was one of the cheapest Gem per Euro offers in Game.

I didnt buy anything else from Atlantis

1 Like

Ahh, okay. I see. Yeah, Atlantis seems like a waste, but small purchase here and there to top off seem okay. I even bought 25 coins just because I was so close, but would never buy the big bundle for Atlantis. Will continue to be that way if they never update the costume bonus.

It seems a very good hero and thatā€™s it. Itā€™s not a game breaker at first sight (letā€™s see how it comes from the Beta to V54)

Itā€™s fantastic hit all with 290% at 6 tiles.

I want to see more of this hero first

I think that the other new ninja are more deadly since they can make a significant damage and fiends.

1 Like

1st charge damage is only 160% in my game. I was thinking of reporting a bug since the other new ninjas are 200% and see 200% listed hereā€¦ so is it actually a bug? lol

1 Like

compared to other new ninja. the red one is the weakestā€¦
1st charge should 200%.

his burn makes up for it

also his attack stat is almost 900 without anything.
he is very strong as is. glad they reduced him and the others

5 Likes

Not a bug, do not report.

All of the new hit-all ninja had their damage reduced. Serandite was reduced further, but as @Star150m said the Burn more than makes up for it.

Glad they reduced the damage for these new ones, now they are very much desirable without being as outright OP as they were. :+1:

4 Likes

I got this nice hero. Just wish she had at least 360% in third charge and mayby a chanse for extra damage or something. Burning can be easily dispel.

2 Likes

was wondering about her being male or female, have her too, youre sure she is a girl?

1 Like

Well thats a good question haha. Judging from eyebrows pony tail and name I assume itā€™s a ā€˜ā€˜sheā€™ā€™.

1 Like

i looked at her/his hands and nails, they dont look too female :thinking:
Difficult one :thinking::thinking::fox_face:

But looks a bit like a girlfriend when you come home drunk, trying to sneak in and getting a flaming arrow instead of love and lunch :thinking::thinking::thinking:

9 Likes

:laughing:

Feminine aye?

Anyway I havenā€™t chased any hero for a long time but I did with Serandite because I wanted Costumed Gravemaker since he was first released and never got him. I got her! (or him!) (or mineral deposit!).

6 Likes

Iā€™m imagining a 3-2 stack with Serandite, Zhabog, Matilda, Erlang and i donā€™t know who else. Seranditeā€™s burn is cleansable but with Erlang, if they want to cleanseā€¦its DEMORALIZING lol! Also with Matilda and Zhabog constantly refreshing ailmentsā€¦i guess the counter would be good old El Radir!

3 Likes

Nice setup Dez! I am partial to 3-2 with Fire and Holy already, but if I had Erlang Shen that would be the icing on the top. I generally run Hypnos-Rhys-Motega-Ruby-and either Emilio or El Duque depending. Will be incorporating Serandite as well. Should work well with Emilio, basically continuous Fire DoT along with healing!

1 Like